The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

Stop changing your forum name to try and join! You are never joining the FOA for the reasons Blaedr told you about a million times!

No I changed because, my forum accounts are getting banned for some reason and I'm waiting for a ban appeal so give me a chance

No I changed because, my forum accounts are getting banned for some reason and I'm waiting for a ban appeal so give me a chance

Blaedr still told you that you will never be accepted and your forum accounts were banned for trolling and plagiarism.

Maur, Ellser needs perms ((MC name: tigergamer))

Brief Character History: link was born in kal'Urguan with his family in 1295 and has grown up to be stronger than ever although he has never thourght of what he wanted to be or do when he grow up in addition he had one idea in his mind, that was defeating the undead and being a hero but one of Link's characteristics is ambition and thats were he gets his enthusiasm from, his father. Also Link was good with bows and went to archery school everyday until he turned 122 and by teachers perspective, he was one of the best in the class and he got him a place in the dwarven army but he denied and said "Its not my future to be in that army" but as times go on he looked at his photo of his father and then tears dropped from his eyes and then he said to himself "I'm going to be successful" And then as he goes home and he is now writing a letter to the FOA saying...

Character Name (I.C.): CaliMkali

Character name (O.C.) Link_Runevill

Race: Mountain Dwarf

IC Age: 122

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): FOA soldier because my character wants to be involved in more battles and his ambition is to protect and serve the followers of Ariel.

Goals in the FOA?: To be a stronger man and protect the land of ageis, with success.

Good deeds you have done?: I had done a lot of deeds including the time when I scouted for the Kal'Urguan head guard and brung back very important information also I have saved a few people from monsters at night even Iv travelled from Kal'Urguhed to the far north and search for the undead and kill them all one by one. (but oviasly failed)

Have you done any bad deeds?: Nay not really

How did you hear of us?: Well as I was walking in the streets of haven I seen a few FOA soldiers walkby and I gasped other and asked them about any recuitments and they said "Try and write a letter with your qualifactions son" and thats what exactly im doing now...

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: what did we do to them, for what they did to us so really I want to slay every single undead alive and make the Land Of Ageis the safest place for everyone to live in, escapacially children. If you remember the time the undead attacked snowy fields, it was madness, men and women crying.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Bow and sword (lvl 28 for sword)+(lvl 3 for Bow)

Are you a capable builder?: I can build but im not the best, heres some pictures:

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can wield an axe but Im (lvl 0) and I can wrestle (lvl 15)

Any special skills?: Not of am aware of...

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: because they try to do everything they can to defend us all and i would be honoured to spread the word.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: i would help by following Ariel and recovering recources also i would help people with there Bow skills and i would be a pleasure to train anyone who needs to be.

Your Faithully

Signed Link Runevill

PERMA-DENIED. Stop, or I'll contact a GM ( I know you said you would stop, but would you really? That is the question. ).

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.): Dom

Character name (O.C.) Domainoft

Race: High Elf

IC Age: ??

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I wish to join the FOA in a different respect, Please contact me in person for details. Either by bird or Mail.

Goals in the FOA?: To create a useful alliance, and the end of Iblees.

Good deeds you have done?: Converted two sons of Iblees, one as a wizard, one as a knight. Helped feed the fighters at the gates of Laurelin during undead attacks. Forged an alliance with the people of Alras against Iblees, Created a place of worship and study with over 300 books. Trained several new wizards that they might one day form the Council. Began the series of events that will free ages of our dark times, and rid us of several corrupt government officials.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have killed many people, it is always sad to do so but only done with the presence that Aegis will be better off for it.

How did you hear of us?: Many years ago I found your base high in the lands of Aegis.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Please see the good deeds section, and know that they send assassins for me at my home.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Staff

Are you a capable builder?: I am. A builder of wisdom.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I don my golden armor, and sword. And on Occasion a bow.

Any special skills?: Many

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I am a Templar of Aerial, as such have utmost faith in her.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I shall guide the FOA with wisdom and what I have learned over the years. If there comes a time for battle I am not shy there as well.

Referances,

High King Syrio of the grand city of Alras.

Mayor of the city of El'ona (Hustonruss)

Librarian of the Wardens (Ranovak)

Seer Delesalva

Denied, forgot biography, and specify on the 'Any special skills' part.

Brief Character History: I was born in a small village called Bryoth but my childhood isn't all that important. When I came to Oren I became an Oren Guard Sergeant. I served with them for a long time and I later went on to be Captain of the Tur Evelon Guard. I have also been a Ranger and I learned survival and tracking skills.

Character Name (I.C.): Janos Baelish

Character name (O.C.): benny508

How much time do you spend on the server?: About 4 hours every day and about 6 on weekends. So thats 32 hours a week and sometimes it can be around 40 hours a week.

Race: Human.

IC Age: 32.

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I shall be an FOA soilder.

Goals in the FOA?: I have spoken with Tylos about this and because I am in the Oren Royal Council and I am running for High Treasurer , I can bring some wealth and resources to the FOA.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped the Oren Guards catch criminals , defended cities from the Undead and given food and a little mina to people in great need.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I once let a criminal go free because I had been having an extreamly tough and bad day and it was my last couple of minutes on duty that day , so for some reason I allowed him to escape.

How did you hear of us?: Through a friend of mine called Ellser.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the Undead yes. I am against them because they threaten all of Aegis and have killed hundreds of innocent people. I am against criminals more than anything and to me and probably to the rest of Aegis , the Undead are the worst criminals around.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My primary weapon in battle is a sword and I am level 31 with my sword. So that would be Lt. in ranls.

Are you a capable builder?: Aye , I am a capable builder.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can weild an axe and I am quite good with a bow although I am definately best with a sword.

Any special skills?: I have great tracking and survival skills since I was a lone ranger wandering in the woods hunting down criminals.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aeriel and I will tell others about Aeriel and that they should have faith. I do this because Aeriel is the only light in a world surrounded by darkness , and Aeriel can and will save us.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help not only by helping find Undead forts and kill or capture the Undead in them , I will also bring some money and resources to the FOA.

((Can I accept applications? I know you offered me once and I declined but I thought over it and I've decided that I want to))

Brief Character History: I was born in a small village called Bryoth but my childhood isn't all that important. When I came to Oren I became an Oren Guard Sergeant. I served with them for a long time and I later went on to be Captain of the Tur Evelon Guard. I have also been a Ranger and I learned survival and tracking skills.

Character Name (I.C.): Janos Baelish

Character name (O.C.): benny508

How much time do you spend on the server?: About 4 hours every day and about 6 on weekends. So thats 32 hours a week and sometimes it can be around 40 hours a week.

Race: Human.

IC Age: 32.

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I shall be an FOA soilder.

Goals in the FOA?: I have spoken with Tylos about this and because I am in the Oren Royal Council and I am running for High Treasurer , I can bring some wealth and resources to the FOA.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped the Oren Guards catch criminals , defended cities from the Undead and given food and a little mina to people in great need.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I once let a criminal go free because I had been having an extreamly tough and bad day and it was my last couple of minutes on duty that day , so for some reason I allowed him to escape.

How did you hear of us?: Through a friend of mine called Ellser.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the Undead yes. I am against them because they threaten all of Aegis and have killed hundreds of innocent people. I am against criminals more than anything and to me and probably to the rest of Aegis , the Undead are the worst criminals around.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My primary weapon in battle is a sword and I am level 31 with my sword. So that would be Lt. in ranls.

Are you a capable builder?: Aye , I am a capable builder.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can weild an axe and I am quite good with a bow although I am definately best with a sword.

Any special skills?: I have great tracking and survival skills since I was a lone ranger wandering in the woods hunting down criminals.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Aeriel and I will tell others about Aeriel and that they should have faith. I do this because Aeriel is the only light in a world surrounded by darkness , and Aeriel can and will save us.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help not only by helping find Undead forts and kill or capture the Undead in them , I will also bring some money and resources to the FOA.

Accepted. Pidgeon Maur fer more details ((and perms. his mc name is maur0821. ))

Maur, update the second post where you say who's recruit and stuff. I have accepted many people, and I still see nobody in the recruit section.

Brief Character History: Alvarius Kashi once ruled a small city, but it was pillaged by the undead many years ago, and his wife and children killed. Before the undead were able to kill him, an unnatural light emerged from the darkness of the night and the undead were burned alive, their screams filling the night. Having left the ruins of the city, Alvarius travelled East to a man he had heard of, called himself a 'Sage'. He told the Sage the story of how he had survived the night, and the Sage told him it had been the doing of a deity, one named Aeriel. "Travel South," he said "to the land where Aeriel is known, and seek out those who follow him, for only then will you come to understand..." Alvarius spent many years trying to find the land, until he finally came across a Grand Temple. The monks there sent him up what was called the King's Road, to a city called Oren, where there were said to be many followers of Aeriel

Character Name (I.C.): Lord (Alvarius) Kashi of Oren

Character name (O.C.): Lord_Kashi

How much time do you spend on the server?: Generally 1-2 hours per day on weekdays, 2-5 on weekends and sometimes longer during holdidays

Race: Human

IC Age: 35

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I have spend much of my life fighting undead, so a soldier would suit me better, though I still intend to spread the word of Aeriel's greatness

Goals in the FOA?: To learn more about Aeriel and to spread the word of him, but also to hear other people's experiences with Aeriel and to get to know many other followers, maybe even to help put an end to the undead.

Good deeds you have done?: I often share food and money with those in need of it, and have helped many a person in Oren with problems (ie being robbed, or acquiring something etc)

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have mistreated criminals in the past, sometimes punishing them too harshly just because I am having a bad day.

How did you hear of us?: Many a man passes on word of the FOA, and I know a man who has joined your ranks very recently

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: My city was plundered and my family killed by the undead, I will always be against them

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I will almost always use a sword (however I joined after the skill system was implemented)

Are you a capable builder?: I would say that I am able to build fairly well (I am currently in the process of building my estate)

Can you wield any other weapons?: I will use bow if necessary. I find axes unruly and hard to use effectively.

Any special skills?: I am a keen writer also a trained diplomat. I am a Lord of Oren, and have lived many years scavenging (ie cutting wood mining etc)

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why: Aerial saved me from death, so I will always have faith in him, and will encourage others to do so

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will provide and give what I can to the FOA, and I will worship Aeriel. I will fight when need be and provide refuge for anyone in need of it.

Jayius accepted me as a reformed minion. Just to let you know. ((shoi gave me perms to))

(( wait, you still have to right an application. That would be unfair for the other players if you got accepted without an application. Write one. ))

Brief Character History: Alvarius Kashi once ruled a small city, but it was pillaged by the undead many years ago, and his wife and children killed. Before the undead were able to kill him, an unnatural light emerged from the darkness of the night and the undead were burned alive, their screams filling the light. Having left the ruins of the city, Alvarius travelled East to a man he had heard of, called himself a 'Sage'. He told the Sage the story of how he had survived the night, and the Sage told him it had been the doing of a deity, one named Aeriel. "Travel South," he said "to the land where Aeriel is known, and seek out those who follow him, for only then will you come to understand..." Alvarius spent many years trying to find the land, until he finally came across a Grand Temple. The monks there sent him up what was called the King's Road, to a city called Oren, where there were said to be many followers of Aeriel

Character Name (I.C.): Lord (Alvarius) Kashi of Oren

Character name (O.C.): Lord_Kashi

How much time do you spend on the server?: Generally 1-2 hours per day on weekdays, 2-5 on weekends and sometimes longer during holdidays

Race: Human

IC Age: 35

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I have spend much of my life fighting undead, so a soldier would suit me better, though I still intend to spread the word of Aeriel's greatness

Goals in the FOA?: To learn more about Aeriel and to spread the word of him, but also to hear other people's experiences with Aeriel and to get to know many other followers, maybe even to help put an end to the undead.

Good deeds you have done?: I often share food and money with those in need of it, and have helped many a person in Oren with problems (ie being robbed, or acquiring something etc)

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have mistreated criminals in the past, sometimes punishing them too harshly just because I am having a bad day.

How did you hear of us?: Many a man passes on word of the FOA, and I know a man who has joined your ranks very recently

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: My city was plundered and my family killed by the undead, I will always be against them

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I will almost always use a sword (however I joined after the skill system was implemented)

Are you a capable builder?: I would say that I am able to build fairly well (I am currently in the process of building my estate)

Can you wield any other weapons?: I will use bow if necessary. I find axes unruly and hard to use effectively.

Any special skills?: I am a keen writer also a trained diplomat. I am a Lord of Oren, and have lived many years scavenging (ie cutting wood mining etc)

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why: Aerial saved me from death, so I will always have faith in u]her, and will encourage others to do so

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will provide and give what I can to the FOA, and I will worship Aeriel. I will fight when need be and provide refuge for anyone in need of it.

Accepted. Also, Aerial is a woman, not a man...

Accepted. Also, Aerial is a woman, not a man...

Whoops, I always thought Iblees was the woman and Aeriel the man, now I know it's the other way around. Anyways, thanks!