The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

((The problem right now is a bunch of people are excited to be 'evil' and work for the Undead, the same sort of excitement that originally gripped the FOA. Because of this, there is now an inbalance. For example, in the battle that took place, we hade 3-4 Ascended and 4-6 FoA vs. 5-6 Undead and I would guess 10-15 minions. -It was hard to tell- )

Brief Character History: link was born in kal'Urguan with his family in 1295 and has grown up to be stronger than ever although he has never thourght of what he wanted to be or do when he grow up in addition he had one idea in his mind, that was defeating the undead and being a hero but one of Link's characteristics are ambition and thats were he gets his enthusiasm from, his father. Also Link was good with bows and went to archery school everyday until he turned 122 and by teachers prespective, I was one of the best in the class and he got me a place in the dwarven army but i denied and said "Its not my future to be in that army" and then as he goes home and rests for the night meanwhile he started thinking about the past, and what eactly happended to him because Link doesnt know anything about his father when he gone missing and thats Links goal, to find his father, he has an idea of were his father might be, the nether... And now is now writing a letter to the FOA saying...

Character Name (I.C.): MinecraftGamer44

Character name (O.C.) Link_Runevill

Race: Mountain Dwarf

IC Age: 122

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): FOA soldier because my character wants to be involved in more battles and his ambition is to protect and serve the followers of Ariel.

Goals in the FOA?: To be a stronger man and protect the land of ageis, with success. And find his father...

Good deeds you have done?: I had done a lot of deeds including the time when I scouted for the Kal'Urguan head guard and brung back very important information also I have saved a few people from monsters at night even Iv travelled from Kal'Urguhed to the far north and search for the undead and kill them all one by one. (but oviasly failed)

Have you done any bad deeds?: Nay not really

How did you hear of us?: Well as I was walking in the streets of haven I seen a few FOA soldiers walkby and I gasped other and asked them about any recuitments and they said "Try and write a letter with your qualifactions son" and thats what exactly im doing now...

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: what did we do to them, for what they did to us so really I want to slay every single undead alive and make the Land Of Ageis the safest place for everyone to live in, escapacially children. If you remember the time the undead attacked snowy fields, it was madness, men and women crying.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Bow and sword (lvl 28 for sword)+(lvl 3 for Bow)

Are you a capable builder?: I can build but im not the best, heres some pictures:

8xo5qa.jpg

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can wield an axe but Im (lvl 0) and i can wrestle (lvl 15)

Any special skills?: Not of am aware of...

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: because they try to do everything they can to defend us all and i would be honoured to spread the word.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: i would help by following Ariel and recovering recources also i would help people with there Bow skills and i would be a pleasure to train anyone who needs to be.

Your Faithully

Signed Link Runevill

Brief Character History:When he had been living all round Aegis as a simple scholar with nor a big purse or a fancy house,living only by good deeds he began to think about his meaning and why he did end up here. The years went on and as he grew tired of having a life with no purpose. one day whilst talking to an old friend about the recent undead attack,he heard news of an Guild up north who where fighting for there good of Aegis.

So he gathered all his essentials, Some bread,ale,parchments and his quill.

He traveled north to join this cause to teach about faith and spread hope among all that had been misled by evil.

Character Name (I.C.):Scholar_Duvain

Character name (O.C.)Javelberg

Race:Elf

IC Age:))97

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):A preacher

Goals in the FOA?:To spread the word of Aeriel and bring peace to the realm

Good deeds you have done?:Donated money to those in need,spread the word of Aeriel,Talking bandits out of doing bad deeds,put others before me.

Have you done any bad deeds?:I have stolen a book but no more.

How did you hear of us?:From an close friend.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:For not loving all life and having the goal to destroy everything with beating heart.And for making others do evil deeds.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):I use none as i am a man of word and wisdom nor the edge of a sword.

Are you a capable builder?:i would say...no but i can build some things

Can you wield any other weapons?:A quill

Any special skills?:Talking and preaching

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes as i am to devote all that i have to serve.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: By spreading the word i shall prevent others to choose the dark and learn them to live a life with love, hope and faith.

Brief Character History: link was born in kal'Urguan with his family in 1295 and has grown up to be stronger than ever although he has never thourght of what he wanted to be or do when he grow up in addition he had one idea in his mind, that was defeating the undead and being a hero but one of Link's characteristics are ambition and thats were he gets his enthusiasm from, his father. Also Link was good with bows and went to archery school everyday until he turned 122 and by teachers prespective, I was one of the best in the class and he got me a place in the dwarven army but i denied and said "Its not my future to be in that army" and then as he goes home and rests for the night meanwhile he started thinking about the past, and what eactly happended to him because Link doesnt know anything about his father when he gone missing and thats Links goal, to find his father, he has an idea of were his father might be, the nether... And now is now writing a letter to the FOA saying... ((Sam here, might wanna fix it up a bit. ))

Character Name (I.C.): MinecraftGamer44

Character name (O.C.) Link_Runevill

Race: Mountain Dwarf

IC Age: 122

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): FOA soldier because my character wants to be involved in more battles and his ambition is to protect and serve the followers of Ariel.

Goals in the FOA?: To be a stronger man and protect the land of ageis, with success. And find his father...

Good deeds you have done?: I had done a lot of deeds including the time when I scouted for the Kal'Urguan head guard and brung back very important information also I have saved a few people from monsters at night even Iv travelled from Kal'Urguhed to the far north and search for the undead and kill them all one by one. (but oviasly failed)

Have you done any bad deeds?: Nay not really

How did you hear of us?: Well as I was walking in the streets of haven I seen a few FOA soldiers walkby and I gasped other and asked them about any recuitments and they said "Try and write a letter with your qualifactions son" and thats what exactly im doing now...

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: what did we do to them, for what they did to us so really I want to slay every single undead alive and make the Land Of Ageis the safest place for everyone to live in, escapacially children. If you remember the time the undead attacked snowy fields, it was madness, men and women crying.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Bow and sword (lvl 28 for sword)+(lvl 3 for Bow)

Are you a capable builder?: I can build but im not the best, heres some pictures:

8xo5qa.jpg

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can wield an axe but Im (lvl 0) and i can wrestle (lvl 15)

Any special skills?: Not of am aware of...

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: because they try to do everything they can to defend us all and i would be honoured to spread the word.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: i would help by following Ariel and recovering recources also i would help people with there Bow skills and i would be a pleasure to train anyone who needs to be.

Your Faithully

Signed Link Runevill

Once again, denied. Please change/fix the bolded area's. Also, fix your grammer a bit as well as your bio :), and re-read your app before you submit.

Brief Character History:By meeting an bandit one day on the roads whose purpose was my purse he draw the knife at my throat.As i told him i did not want any problems so i asked him why he made this decision to attack and steal from me. He told me that had been thrown out of his town for helping an old man that was chained by giving him something to eat.I told him that it was a deed of true compassion he made. "yes" he said and i saw that he began to soften up a bit. This man is no different than anyone else i said to myself. Even the meanest or the most evil do have compassion,there has just not been a way to show it. I asked him why he had to take this path and not another and he told me that why should he be kind when others is not? I simply told him that no matter where you go you will always meet someone,who had been having a bad day and treat you bad. He nodded and said "you are right" We talked a lot that night,And as the sun rose he told me that had to go,i told him to take with him the things i had told him and that he did not have to do this. I looked at him and said,take this book and these coins for you shall have a good use of it,Buy some bread and somewhere to sleep. And don't forget to read the book i yelled as he became smaller and smaller until i could not see him. I met the man a few years later and i did not even recognize him,with fine clothing and with no knife this time. He had a gotten a job in a library he said,he had a house,a wonderful wife and kids,and all thanks to me he. For i shall always remember that day for it had given me faith in life and all living beings. For that day was a blessing like no other.

Character Name (I.C.):Scholar_Duvain

Character name (O.C.)Javelberg

Race:Elf

IC Age:))97

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):A preacher

Goals in the FOA?:To spread the word of Aeriel and bring peace to the realm

Good deeds you have done?:Donated money to those in need,spread the word of Aeriel,Talking bandits out of doing bad deeds,put others before me.

Have you done any bad deeds?:I have stolen a book but no more.

How did you hear of us?:From an close friend.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:For not loving all life and having the goal to destroy everything with beating heart.And for making others do evil deeds.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):I use none as i am a man of word and wisdom nor the edge of a sword.

Are you a capable builder?:i would say...no but i can build some things

Can you wield any other weapons?:A quill

Any special skills?:Talking and preaching

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes as i am to devote all that i have to serve.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: By spreading the word i shall prevent others to choose the dark and learn them to live a life with love, hope and faith.

Accepted.

I recommend Scholar Duvain to our cause, as having RP'd with him a little, I know that he is a mature and capable player.

Message an FOA ingame and they will lead you to the fort.

Brief Character History:From a young age Ellser lived with both his mother and father on the outskirts of the city Oren which lay a couple hours away. His father is a hunter and his mother is a farmer. Life has been hard on them following years of work so they can gather enough money to return to the holy Princedom Malinor where they belong.

One Evening it was getting dark and his father had not yet returned. Ellser's mother was getting worried so went out to look for him. Neither of his parents had returned at dawn so Ellser ran to Oren looking for help. On the way Ellser stumbled across some Bandits and was attacked and left on the verge of death. With all hope lost a small group of Elfs travelling back home from trading in Oren found Ellser lying injured by the side of the road. The elves helped him to the gates of Oren where they found Ellser's mother with tears in her eyes. His father had been attacked by the same bandits as Ellser the night before but did not survive the attack.

As time went by the elves went home back to The Holy Princedom Of Malinor and Ellser and his mother returned to their home in the forest.

Together they gradually got enough money to live in the city of Oren. Ellser got a better education and met new people but he has never forgotten how kind the elves were to him and his mother....all healed up Ellser gathered his stuff and began his journey through Aegis.

Once on his way he began to hear of the followers of aeriel... He heard of there almighty deeds and made his ambition in life to become as kind hearted as them... to become a Follower Of Aeriel !

Character Name (I.C.): Ellser Galleon

Character name (O.C.) tigergamer

Race: High elf

IC Age: 357

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):preaching is in my blood.

Goals in the FOA?:To protect innocent lives and bring peace in the realm of Aegis.

Good deeds you have done?: The people of Aegis come first, i have helped protected Alk'hazar for the undead countless times, Led a group of men in to Crimson vale, brought justice there and returned it to good hands. Arrested undead minions and Defended people on there travels against monsters.(( mobs ))

Have you done any bad deeds?: Nay i believe not so.

How did you hear of us?: I fought along side the Ascended and gained knowledge from them about the FOA, and also in Alk'hazar city square.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Well i am as the undead have destroyed innocent peoples homes and killed their families leaving them no where to to go.And as my good friends where executed by the undead....

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My primary weapon is the bow as i am quite skilled with it. (( no level as the levels are not working.. ))

Are you a capable builder?: Indeed, I am very, very skilled at building.

Can you wield any other weapons?:If i was on the battle field with no bow my first choice would be my sword 'snow'.

Any special skills?: I am training in the ways of magic and am a skilled at architecture as i said. Also i never give up!

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Aye, i have faith in few people but i can tell that Aeriel will light the path for me as she has done to others.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:Serving the FOA would be an honour.I would build homes for those who have no where to go, I will grow crops to feed people that unable to buy food and starve to death, I will protect the land of Aegis from the bad souls in this realm and I will let nothing get in my way to help.

Link is permadenied, due to him being permadenied by Blaedr for stealing apps, and making alternate accounts.

Brief Character History:From a young age Ellser lived with both his mother and father on the outskirts of the city Oren which lay a couple hours away. His father is a hunter and his mother is a farmer. Life has been hard on them following years of work so they can gather enough money to return to the holy Princedom Malinor where they belong.

One Evening it was getting dark and his father had not yet returned. Ellser's mother was getting worried so went out to look for him. Neither of his parents had returned at dawn so Ellser ran to Oren looking for help. On the way Ellser stumbled across some Bandits and was attacked and left on the verge of death. With all hope lost a small group of Elfs travelling back home from trading in Oren found Ellser lying injured by the side of the road. The elves helped him to the gates of Oren where they found Ellser's mother with tears in her eyes. His father had been attacked by the same bandits as Ellser the night before but did not survive the attack.

As time went by the elves went home back to The Holy Princedom Of Malinor and Ellser and his mother returned to their home in the forest.

Together they gradually got enough money to live in the city of Oren. Ellser got a better education and met new people but he has never forgotten how kind the elves were to him and his mother....all healed up Ellser gathered his stuff and began his journey through Aegis.

Once on his way he began to hear of the followers of aeriel... He heard of there almighty deeds and made his ambition in life to become as kind hearted as them... to become a Follower Of Aeriel !

Character Name (I.C.): Ellser Galleon

Character name (O.C.) tigergamer

Race: High elf

IC Age: 357

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):preaching is in my blood.

Goals in the FOA?:To protect innocent lives and bring peace in the realm of Aegis.

Good deeds you have done?: The people of Aegis come first, i have helped protected Alk'hazar for the undead countless times, Led a group of men in to Crimson vale, brought justice there and returned it to good hands. Arrested undead minions and Defended people on there travels against monsters.(( mobs ))

Have you done any bad deeds?: Nay i believe not so.

How did you hear of us?: I fought along side the Ascended and gained knowledge from them about the FOA, and also in Alk'hazar city square.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Well i am as the undead have destroyed innocent peoples homes and killed their families leaving them no where to to go.And as my good friends where executed by the undead....

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My primary weapon is the bow as i am quite skilled with it. (( no level as the levels are not working.. ))

Are you a capable builder?: Indeed, I am very, very skilled at building.

Can you wield any other weapons?:If i was on the battle field with no bow my first choice would be my sword 'snow'.

Any special skills?: I am training in the ways of magic and am a skilled at architecture as i said. Also i never give up!

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Aye, i have faith in few people but i can tell that Aeriel will light the path for me as she has done to others.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:Serving the FOA would be an honour.I would build homes for those who have no where to go, I will grow crops to feed people that unable to buy food and starve to death, I will protect the land of Aegis from the bad souls in this realm and I will let nothing get in my way to help.

Accepted. Report ta Maur fer more details. (( his MC name is maur0821 ))

Accepted. Report ta Maur fer more details. (( his MC name is maur0821 ))

Thank you very much fine sir.

((cheers mate))

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.): Dom

Character name (O.C.) Domainoft

Race: High Elf

IC Age: ??

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I wish to join the FOA in a different respect, Please contact me in person for details. Either by bird or Mail.

Goals in the FOA?: To create a useful alliance, and the end of Iblees.

Good deeds you have done?: Converted two sons of Iblees, one as a wizard, one as a knight. Helped feed the fighters at the gates of Laurelin during undead attacks. Forged an alliance with the people of Alras against Iblees, Created a place of worship and study with over 300 books. Trained several new wizards that they might one day form the Council. Began the series of events that will free ages of our dark times, and rid us of several corrupt government officials.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have killed many people, it is always sad to do so but only done with the presence that Aegis will be better off for it.

How did you hear of us?: Many years ago I found your base high in the lands of Aegis.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Please see the good deeds section, and know that they send assassins for me at my home.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Staff

Are you a capable builder?: I am. A builder of wisdom.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I don my golden armor, and sword. And on Occasion a bow.

Any special skills?: Many

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I am a Templar of Aerial, as such have utmost faith in her.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I shall guide the FOA with wisdom and what I have learned over the years. If there comes a time for battle I am not shy there as well.

Referances,

High King Syrio of the grand city of Alras.

Mayor of the city of El'ona (Hustonruss)

Librarian of the Wardens (Ranovak)

Seer Delesalva

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.): Dom

Character name (O.C.) Domainoft

Race: High Elf

IC Age: ??

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I wish to join the FOA in a different respect, Please contact me in person for details. Either by bird or Mail.

Goals in the FOA?: To create a useful alliance, and the end of Iblees.

Good deeds you have done?: Converted two sons of Iblees, one as a wizard, one as a knight. Helped feed the fighters at the gates of Laurelin during undead attacks. Forged an alliance with the people of Alras against Iblees, Created a place of worship and study with over 300 books. Trained several new wizards that they might one day form the Council. Began the series of events that will free ages of our dark times, and rid us of several corrupt government officials.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have killed many people, it is always sad to do so but only done with the presence that Aegis will be better off for it.

How did you hear of us?: Many years ago I found your base high in the lands of Aegis.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Please see the good deeds section, and know that they send assassins for me at my home.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Staff

Are you a capable builder?: I am. A builder of wisdom.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I don my golden armor, and sword. And on Occasion a bow.

Any special skills?: Many

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I am a Templar of Aerial, as such have utmost faith in her.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I shall guide the FOA with wisdom and what I have learned over the years. If there comes a time for battle I am not shy there as well.

Referances,

High King Syrio of the grand city of Alras.

Mayor of the city of El'ona (Hustonruss)

Librarian of the Wardens (Ranovak)

Seer Delesalva

You dont have a bio and IC Age is In Character Age

-snip-

Stop making new forum accounts to try and join! You are never joining the FOA for the reasons Blaedr told you about a million times!