RE: Veletz v. Coalition

Greehn

2 minutes ago, DeusVult said:

Hey there everyone! Greehn is making this thread as a joke, but whoops! it isnt lol

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xBJM3RZUvnoK83image.png?ex=661cab0b&is=660a360b&hm=d0b3e2fefee109d75ec8601f026e6fde46b173a87dbf7597fa12dfa750d71b85&=mflLPnC4NH7hLOyxvGgCjhIN32brI/edit

nice ipgrabber pal

The ever gracious and merciful greehn; lord of tech and all things code, has bestowed upon his people yet one more of his benevolent gifts. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS JOVER

This post was unfunny and unhelpful, worst of all given a public ping in Moderation Discord. This severely cripples my faith in staff. Please do not be purposefully spiteful or isolating a single group of players for the sake of an April Fool's joke. Please be helpful to your community instead.

3 minutes ago, Nomine said:

This post was unfunny and unhelpful, worst of all given a public ping in Moderation Discord. This severely cripples my faith in staff. Please do not be purposefully spiteful or isolating a single group of players for the sake of an April Fool's joke. Please be helpful to your community instead.

is this more bait

this is such a funny april fool's joke! ya almost got me!

image.thumb.png.cab195dd9ba83090055ea898a5b183a3.png

For what it's worth, I laughed at the April Fool's Joke but this was confirmed to be an actual glitch which due to Coalition vast numbers had a tangible effect at the LEAST. 

That's not to mention at worst, intentional logic error but I won't pretend to speak to that with certainty. There was plenty of bias from 60th on other stuff though, so even if it was cleared I could understand why people would doubt that.

1 hour ago, Nomine said:

bro it's april fools chill

7 minutes ago, Llir said:

bro it's april fools chill

be more tasteful

Nice to see the staff team is more bothered with turning this into a April fools joke instead of fixing the issue. Another staff moment of targeting Veletz. Whatta except

Yeah, i mean i get its april fools but surely we could have cooked up an april fools joke that wasnt based on a serious concern people had, let alone one that isolate a community of players.