Proclamation of Establishment: House Whitespire and Ascalon

Viewing the missive from a lone campfire in the ruins of an old settlement, a lone Knight ostracized for strength and faith did begin to set the path East.

”The city on a hill, land of milk and honey?” He pondered.

"It's about time someone came to their senses." Calias spoke. He peered into what he believed to be the future. "This shows good omens."

"I am very confused as to what this course of events means for the Heartlands. However, it will be interesting to see how it plays out." said Henry Arthur Haverlock from his newly established domain of Blackworth. "I wish James well, I met him maybe once or twice when I lived in Aaun."

"Tens of thousands of Covenant souls and Carolustadt shall rise from the earth," says Vasily, self-proclaimed soothsayer.

"I will shoot myself in the head with a crossbow if ANOTHER realm claws its way onto the map," declared John, having seen red the moment he saw the word 'establishment'.

"An interesting turn of events that may bring a most joyous excuse to visit." Remarked Prince Húrin, whom gestured his family closer within the confines of his castle, signaling that they would be preparing to visit and extend their best wishes to the one James Marcel. "A good man, and a better leader, he will do great things."

After reading the missive, a knight wearing black armor would turn his head to look south. Slowly pulling out a cigar and a old lighter the knight would laugh, before saying "I wondew how thisth wioo change the wowod sthtage my feooowsth." Then looking back at the two other knights at the campfire before taking a another puff from his cigar waiting for their replies.

Mr. Montalt moves along to go and find Mr. Whitespire.

Spoiler

always-alwaysyouthree.gif

How these replies got me looking.

After the recent discussion with James, Cosima was only partially surprised. She readied pen and paper, to send well wishes to her friend.

"I do hope you make a nice sand castle, Prince James, just come back before the sun sets. It's dangerous at night!" Emilio said, thinking this must be due to his quarrelsome nature, "Ah, well I'll ship him some supplies just in case..."

Spoiler

60220 Dead peasants and 2 months later, the city of Carolstadt rose from the ground over night

Azcalon... Mi have heard of diz land from mi home acrozz da zea... Hozh choice to name it after an entire continent... (Loka continent)

"Declaration of Rapscallion?" asked Rhys var Ruthern.

Edited by ReveredOwl