WELCOME TO WAFFLE CASTLE!

Malaral Hedeki

A man with a  push-cart waddles through the streets throwing flyers into the air with absolutely no regard for the environment!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Waffle castle!

Our prices can't be beat! With a quality to match! 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Coming soon to a settlement near you!

Keep an eye out for our infallible food associates adorned in their black aprons and bright BRIGHT bright yellow W's! Stand in awe of their beautiful carts and bask in the holy light of a perfectly baked burger!

The_Company_is_watching_us.png?ex=6629bf57&is=66286dd7&hm=584e9688a8c62b29aa693711a502698f56b00230340f0647263a3a82e3c863f9&=

Using only the freshest of ingredients in the most mouth watering combinations for only a few coins you'll discover grub to suit even the most picky of orc pallets! 

Perfection is warm and served with a smile! So don't waste time! Don't hesitate! Visit the Waffle Castle and make your culinary dreams come true at ultra fair discount prices. Make the healthy choice, make the smart choice, and make the best decision of your life. 

Happiness is eating the same meal all day and everyday. Find your happiness at the Waffle castle.

The Waffle Castle: Brought to you, with love, by William Clair. 

((Discord Link))

Warning: WaffleCastle products may not actually make you healthier or happier. By purchasing any WaffleCastle products you hereby accept all risk associated with the consumption of our products and cannot hold the company and its associates accountable for the consequences of your actions. 

Edited by Malaral Hedeki

"Shut up and take my money! " the girl said to one of the workers with a cart and she handed him a couple of coins.

Somewhere a fat priest read this advertisement in the newspaper "Hmmm, are these guys making lemons?"

A satisfied customer sits, munching away on his Waffle Castle™ breakfast meal. "Oh boy! This has be the best damn breakfast I've ever had!" he turns, facing a nearby passerby "Perhaps you too, Should get yourself a Waffle Castle™ breakfast." he takes another bite, then giving a rather exaggerated thumbs up "That William fella was really cookin." he starts to laugh, the passerby amptly creeped out by the SATISFIED CUSTOMER, enjoying his PREMIUM PRODUCT began to flee.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 10.33.21.png

11/10 burgers were good but I got into a fight in the parking lot -Jenny

Llora gave the minds to the food cart, walking away with a smile and good food."This is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted!" she would shed a tear of joy. "in my opinion this is 20 out of 10." she hummed

"Savory.." Father Nerium confessed with joy, rubbing his tummy in wide circles

"8/10. The sandwich was great, but just a little messy!" Serathielle cried a tear of joy as she bit into the cheesey goodness that was the WAFFLE CASTLE CHEESE KING. "I must take my sister and my mar'maln here next time too!"

Edited by Nimbus_Strike

"I am unsure what this strange sensation I feel crawling through my arteries after consumption of a waffle castle burger - but it pairs very well with a cold beverage after such a savory bite."

-A satisfied customer review

10/10

"The food was decent but the customer service was excellent, 6.78/10 stars." This review would be written on a piece of scrunched up paper using a pickle as a pen.

Laurissa the Thriceblood gave her review, of utmost in depth description of her experience with the Waffle Castle salesmen and their curious cart-based culinary concoctions: I surprisingly did not die. - Laurissa

My name is Merfinzannib Moddleseddle Miminendilpigglegeggle and this is my favorite food on Braevos. - Merf

Faeran'duil Lunuae-Reinhold set his mouth to the Breakfast Feast he had ordered just minutes ago. The food had emit strings of warmth that hit the elf's face with a simple grace. And so, he'd dig in, entirely inhaling the assortment of baked eggs, sausage, etc!

The 'ker jolted up from his table in a sudden abrupt way. He was utterly flabbergasted by the exquisite, delectable flavors of the meal! For sure, the elf was satisfied with his meal. One glance at his face and you could tell he was enjoying it. Words couldn't even describe the grace blessed upon Faeran just then. He was speechless to reply, and simply continued eating.

Katarina would retrieve a review form from the Waffle Castle Cart and begin to fill it out with the following:

Truly an exquisite meal. I had both the Melty, Chooey, Cheese King and the Classic Castle Waffle Burger. The portion sizes were quite generous for the low price and I will definitely make a purchase again given the opportunity. 11/10

Upon completion of the form, the woman would place the review on the cart, along with a tip, before going to finish her meals elsewhere