✠ πš“πš’πš‘πš’πšžπš—πšŠπš‘ πšŠπš™πš›πš’πš• πšœπš”πš’πš— πšŠπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— πšŒπš˜πš•πš•πšŠπš‹πš˜πš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— ✠

jihyunah

✠ πš“πš’πš‘πš’πšžπš—πšŠπš‘ πšŠπš™πš›πš’πš• πšœπš”πš’πš— πšŠπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš— πšŒπš˜πš•πš•πšŠπš‹πš˜πš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— ✠

Β 

hello! and welcome to the skin auction!

for this auction i had the pleasure of collaborating with @doreebearΒ & @CallyΒ to sell skins to get some mina for an upcoming project of ours (a build)! located near by petra and numendil. all the skins areΒ ALEX (FIVE OF THEM!)Β and are up for bidding! while often my auctions are held within two daysΒ this auction is urgent as we are trying to complete the build asap! :) the auction will lastΒ ONE DAY.

Β 

RULES:Β 

✦ All bidding will be in MINA, starting at 100 MINA for each skin.

✦ The auction will last under ONE DAY.
✦ ANTI-SNIPE: Any bids made within the last 15 minutes of the auction will be ignored.

✦ Minimum amount of mina to increase by is 10 MINA (meaning bid ten mina or more!)

✦ NO EDITING YOUR BID. COMMENT AGAIN TO MAKE A NEW BID. This will help me keep track of the bids.

⟢ COMMENT FORMAT:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β DISCORD:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β IGN:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β SKIN TITLE:Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β BID:

✦ NO REPOSTING/CLAIMING/RESELLING any of the skins.

✦ Any edits to the skin must be requested by contacting the owner of the skin who made it. If you need help with merging the skin base, please again, contact the owner of the skin creator.

✦ If you have any questions please DM me on Discord:

jihyunah

Β 

AUCTION WILL END THURSDAY, APRIL 25th @ 3PM CST.

Β 

────── Β· · ✠ Β· Β· ──────

Β 

THE SKINS

──────────

Β 

L'Orgueil

Spoiler

collaboration-skin-auction

Β 

La Modestie

Spoiler

Β 

La Gourmandise

Spoiler

Β 

La Candeur

Spoiler

Β 

La Temperance

Spoiler

Β 

Β 

GOOD LUCK!

AND HAPPY BIDDING!

Β 

Edited by jihyunah
I PUT THE WRONG DATE I'M SORRY

DISCORD: Chorale_

IGN: Chorale__

SKIN TITLE: La Temperance

BID: 100

DISCORD: boywonderr
IGN: BoyWonderr

SKIN TITLE:Β L'Orgueil

DISCORD: worldeltaii

IGN: beetleco

SKIN TITLE:Β La Candeur

BID: 100 Minas

DISCORD: koodinii
IGN: Koodinii
BID: 125 minas

6 hours ago, jihyunah said:

Β 

Β 

✦ ANTI-SNIPE: Any bids made within the last 15 minutes of the auction will be ignored.

Β 

Doesn't this just mean the auction effectively ends 15 minutes early and you can just get your snipes in then?

Β 

Anti-snipe would be closing the auction only after X minutes since last bid, or at the closing time at the earliest.

DISCORD: Phersades
IGN: Phersades

BID: 350

5 hours ago, Rusty Derringer said:

Anti-snipe would be closing the auction only after X minutes since last bid, or at the closing time at the earliest.

You know what that makes senseβ€” I guess so. LOL I guess I didn’t think about it this time. I think that otherwise, I will close it at 3PM and anything after is null <3 Ty for your opinion!

DISCORD:Β foob2383
IGN: FOOBje
SKIN TITLE:Β La Candeur
BID: 110 Minas

DISCORD: hyperalphaking
IGN: _RoyalCrafter_

SKIN TITLE: La Modestie

Β 

SKIN TITLE: La Gourmandise

Β 

Β 

Thank you all for participating in the collaboration skin auction!
Please know that I will be available immediately after this post at CT to collect the mina and send out the skins via Discord. (Discord beingΒ jihyunah). If there is another time that any of the winners would be available to pay or receive the skin, please let me know again, via Discord.

Β 

As for the winner of @doreebear's skin, I will be communicating with her and to whether the mina will be sent directly to her on her own time alongside the skin being sent :) Please DM me if that winner is you and I will get back to you ASAP.

Β 

Now without further ado, these are the winners of the april skin auction!

Β 

────── Β· · ✠ · Β· ──────

Β 

SKINS

Β 

✠ L'Orgueil ✠

Winner:Β @PhersadesΒ for 350 Mina

Β 

✠ La Modestie ✠

Winner:Β @_RoyalCrafter_Β for 100 Mina

Β 

✠ La Gourmandise ✠

Β 

✠ La Candeur ✠

Winner: @FOOBΒ for 110 Mina

✠ La Temperance ✠

Winner: @Chorale__Β for 100 Mina

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thank you all for participating in the collaboration skin auction!
Please know that I will be available immediately after this post at CT to collect the mina and send out the skins via Discord. (Discord beingΒ jihyunah). If there is another time that any of the winners would be available to pay or receive the skin, please let me know again, via Discord.

Β 

As for the winner of @doreebear's skin, I will be communicating with her and to whether the mina will be sent directly to her on her own time alongside the skin being sent :) Please DM me if that winner is you and I will get back to you ASAP.

Β 

Now without further ado, these are the winners of the april skin auction!

Β 

SKINS

Β 

✠ L'Orgueil ✠

Winner:Β @PhersadesΒ for 350 Mina

Β 

✠ La Modestie ✠

Β 

✠ La Gourmandise ✠

Β 

✠ La Candeur ✠

Winner: @FOOBΒ for 110 Mina

✠ La Temperance ✠

Winner: @Chorale__Β for 100 Mina

Β 

Β 

Thank you all for participating and expect a DM from me soon/DM me with the user: jihyunah ASAP! Thank you have a wonderful evening/day/afternoon!