Your Character's Pokémon!

_Jandy_

This type of thread has been done in the past and I always enjoyed it.

What 6 man team of Pokémon would your LotC character have and why?

FlDFSQ1.png

i've been waiting for this moment

they're based on vibes / mandibuzz for his totem, 'the buzzard druid'

Chandelure | Pokédex

Im taking your souls.

Deoxys, mewtwo, alakazam, espurr, togetic, gardevoir 

They're neat :)

Jeanne Seregon:

Celebi - Would catch it by accident in the forest outside Numendil not knowing it's mythical.
Galarian Ponyta - Loves horses. Galarian Ponyta would likely of been a gift from Meira @ChaoticRoller
Keldeo - Knightly horse. Probably stolen from a Coalition stable because it looked like it was cold and needed a better home.
Alolan Vulpix - Loves adventuring in the Snow. Would of caught the cutest Pokemon out there.
Shaymin - Sky Form - Perfect adventuring buddy. Shoutout to the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.
Riolu - Rioulu gives squire vibes. Great sparring partner.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 035135.png

Edited by YoungSimba

image.png?ex=662b98c8&is=662a4748&hm=16b

bane - goofy merchant, just fitting pokemon i think he would have/have collected, he wouldn't be a trainer

krzysztof - honour/sword/knightly pokemon to protect his estate

sprat - dark type pokemon because he is cool dark elf in a suit, chandelure is the chandelier of the manor (krookodile is also my favourite pokemon)

ardromiath - dragon has dragon pokemon

image.thumb.png.a12a5c30b9697a812519618d1a2dd28a.png

MGZTvhe.png

1 hour ago, Traveller said:

bane - goofy merchant, just fitting pokemon i think he would have/have collected, he wouldn't be a trainer

⬆️ this but boon
though he'd like food and farm animal related pokemon too, most would be unevolved (because he is mentally unevolved). he'd prefer to just look after them as friends and would never make them fight

grimblegoff - he'd go for pokemon that he thinks possess some higher power and would help him commune with the stars™️. they're all pokemon i'd imagine just running about a wizard's tower and fitting in

josephine - dragonair represents the Alstion Dragon™️ in my mind but she's not quite all there yet to evolving to dragonite. she'd usually go for quirky/ugly/'misunderstood' pokemon because she feels bad for them and wants to give them a chance :3 sirfetch'd is there cause no princess royal is without a knight (or something.)

[REDACTED] - ditto for obvious reasons, driftloon for that one creepy pokedex entry, the rest are just thematically fitting

279505396_MaliiTeamSmaller.png.49faa3dda3604619abc08efcbe2847db.png

Well that image had to be shrunk more than I expected

38cc771e06d60ccd67f1f694dc5cb657.png?ex=662bf2b3&is=662aa133&hm=3a6b3e3139db558d5c2858fb2ade370279cb6688c2e0902fb835007c6e108c69&=

Monika - They're cute lol
Therese - She wants to be really powerful and thus needs the most maxed out team she can get (i was too lazy to find the proper sprites for mega mewtwo x, mega rayquaza and primal groudon)
Ventys - They just finda fit the vibe

3 hours ago, Xx_BloodStalk_xX said:

137344608e973ecc6c13a2b3f183e8f4.png

keep making these threads they're fun

a fellow monkey enjoyer 🤝

49a25a34-7d1b-40bd-bea0-35493d365803.png?ex=662c052b&is=662ab3ab&hm=a345be6a73096cb6fc163edf0699df604c796d379a3d06a0a27e0c22b4f0874d&

My character sort of has a thing for swords. Also, considering Suicune purifies rivers by running along the water surface, I felt it was a nice call-back to his homeland.

Breasal Nimblefoot: alolan rattata (his pet mouse Laddie), politoad (Chief Bud leader of Frogtoppia), kanto ponyta (his pony mount Eoh), seismitoad (Laklul spirit of frogs), goldengo (Lady Luck spirit of luck), shiny cacturne (Lord Knox babyyyyy)

Alder Whitewood [RIP]: quilava (his pet wolverine Fluffy), kanto rapidash, bisharp, escavalier, chesnaught, alolan decidueye

Osbert: mudbray & mudsdale, kanto ponyta & rapidash, gogoat, spectrier (basically horses, donkeys and goats)

Merwin the Fool: he'd be more like a pokemon ranger from the Ranger games, but his partner pokemon would be a whimsicott