THE REINMAREN WOMAN

Toffee

Spoiler

Based and germanpilled. I love how you included an own Germania. Really cool.

Annette von Theonus wishes that someone will finally spell her name right from the skies.

Helena of Formindon read the whole thing with interest

(beautiful work!! LOVE!)

Spoiler

the citations got my heart pumping a lil bit. i might fangirl and passout

Frederica Barclay filled her copy of the study with annotations and questions written in the margins to ask Adalfriede later.

The Grand Maer of New Valdev, Ioanna Kortrevich, reads over this publication with a pleasant smile ever-present upon her face. She felt, perhaps, it was long overdue for similarly-extensive study of women to be conducted within her own adopted kingdom of Haense. Her respect and admiration for the Reinmaren princess had only grown.

Spoiler

ab67706c0000da84545f5a7f2d49d2a4074b0dd8

Rezalisa Kovachev was delighted to find herself with a copy of this publication, and was sure to tend it it well.

Spoiler

OK, the amount of Citations and properly cited sources with the links and correct descriptions. This might just make me cry in joy, I can truly appreciate someone who is passionate about research even if it's just minecraft lore lmao

Felyska Weiss found herself resonating with the piece at her very roots, finding some spark of compassion for the distantly realted Waldenic folk. However, he admiration was short-lived as she scoffed to herself. "But how curious that their modern society is so crude! If only they truly cared for their women in this way today."

Spoiler

Great piece, great references. Very smooth, well done :)!

14 hours ago, TaytoTot said:

Annette von Theonus wishes that someone will finally spell her name right from the skies.

Upon a visit to Castle Vissingren, and seeing Annette's name spelled correctly on the paintings and the garden, Adalfriede made an amendment to her writing.

Esfir Artemisia stares at her own super secret unfinished Amador history project, and is filled with a new determination to finish it after reading the beautifully written Reinmaren one!

"God I love women," states a Reinmaren who loves women, and God, of course.

Camilla Monika Falkner smiled at the writing from her home in Brabant. "I have never seen a writing so fitting of Reinmaren and other Waldenian women." She told her daughters and niece.