The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

((Excellent, I had an experience with the Mori, they cut my genitals, ear and toe off. Exciting huh? Anyway, we need to get more active people! I'm getting bored over here, Adeon, Martin, Danny and I have been RP'in, but I miss the WP feel. Also, I haven't done initiations yet :/.))

((Excellent, I had an experience with the Mori, they cut my genitals, ear and toe off. Exciting huh? Anyway, we need to get more active people! I'm getting bored over here, Adeon, Martin, Danny and I have been RP'in, but I miss the WP feel. Also, I haven't done initiations yet :/.))

((I have already apologised for not being online. BUt for the rest of the weekend (apart from sunday morning GMT 0 im all your guys. Also can we please try to keep this as rp as possible. I dont mean to be annoying, its just the half the stuff you guys said could have been said in rp.))

*growls viciously*

Mori......

*the Dark Wolf's red tufted hawk arrives at your side with a letter*

To all my brothers. I have done it. I have finally discovered the location of Andoral's (the 2nd Dark Wolf, of which there are 3 including me), ruined tower . Me and White have been searching for this for a long time but to no avail. Now with two other wolves, Delthor and Alek, we have found it. This was Andoral's legacy. And now it is ours. We shall camp here for a while until we have the necessary funding to bring the Island back to its former glory. Andoral's Reach has been returned. Androral's Reach shall be restored.

-Dark Wolf

((il pm you the coords soon. Everyone DO NOT come without provisions and materials. It is a very desolate and snowy place. Bring wood, food, stone (cobble, smooth or brick), wool, necessary provisions, ores. Bring all you can carry. We are going to be here a while. I do realise it is quite far out but within a few weeks or a month we will reorganise the fort/camp area into a full on city with a fast travel. Dont worry though, we will never forget the Wolf Pack feeling i.e. taking stuff that doesnt belong to you :P. We wil still perform all the actions we want. We are just now finally rooted into the ground of Asulon. No longer are we just drifting around waiting for each other. This is our home. We are you brothers. Dark Wolf out.))

((Pm me or Raptor for Co-ordinates. Raptor you forgot to add You, Alex and I were the ones who went on the adventure to find this place.

Only Wolf Pack members to come would be best, don't let anyone follow you.))

*Whites hawk finds you and drops a letter*

Greetings brothers, it is i White, i have recently tried to escape at from menocrees and then woke up at the cloud temple. I..I am free. I look forward to meeting with you all again..when or wherever that may be

-White, Free Elf

*The letter is signed White, Free Elf and there are water drops nect to it*

*ANOUNCEMENT

All members of the Pack. Arm yourselves and get ready. In one week (1 hour IRL) , we go to war!!! All your bloodlust will finally be sated. Bring your own armor, I can supply you with weapons, if you must! TO WAR!!!

((seriously we have 1 hour. Meet at Cloud temple for further instructions. ANyone else apart from WP members, claiming to join in is META so dont do it!!))

((I'm not joining, but curiousity overcomes me. I hope, you ARE raiding Renatus?

((IF we didnt raid Renatus, we wouldt be human.))

(( OK guys i have some major plans and what not to be implemented into the tower. So DO NOT ENTER THE TOMB UNDERNEATH THE TOWER! I am writing up a scripted event for it so no peeking =P. Also if you need permissions PM ME so i can give them to you or PM raptor...and i think that is all.

Raptor Native did the regioning you will see pillars of wood all around the island indicating the perimiter.))

(( OK guys i have some major plans and what not to be implemented into the tower. So DO NOT ENTER THE TOMB UNDERNEATH THE TOWER! I am writing up a scripted event for it so no peeking =P. Also if you need permissions PM ME so i can give them to you or PM raptor...and i think that is all.

Raptor Native did the regioning you will see pillars of wood all around the island indicating the perimiter.))

((Win and a half. Also, I wanna fix up the road. Where did you and Crowe store the stone bricks?))

MC name: DanielSozonov

RP name: Daniel

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):

Well you see Daniel has always had a lot of ambitions sometimes that would cause him to strive for something and fail because of his high standars other times it has aided him through completing a job and not having it half-finished. He doesn't view right or wrong as ordinary citizens do because who is there to judge "god" no that would be silly and idiotic but society does have moral standards and Daniel wants to reinvent these moral standards to not have people with tunnel vision and instead be more open-minded about things. Am I wrong of course I can be and so can you there fore don't just view the world from one perspective, that is not how people solve problems think about how your neighbor thinks of the situation a wary traveler or even family. This will make people around you like you even more which is not necessarily good because what is the point of friendship if there is nothing you can do with it.

Daniel also wants to climb the political tower in search of power and vengeance you see he can be a blood-lusty animal at one point and a normal welcome citizen in the other because it is all about how people view you from their perspective one might enjoy the company of a bandit the other of a king. He wants to open his mind and not battle causing for peace and prosperity between the nations but this isn't the case for human kind is foolish and ignorant. Pride overcomes comfort and makes you wish you were dead.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?):

I have both.

Why do you wish to join us?:

I wish to aid you in order to be aided and have a company of people with who I can steal and plunder :) as well I am planning on making a town in which I want to have the wolf pack outpost.

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets):

Den leader (marauder)

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):

Well I can bring to you myself as a interesting stratego and lore writer as I love finding solutions and setting up raids as well as writing fables for lore.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):

Swords which is lvl 23 and woodcutting lvl 14

Will you be loyal to us?: Of course I will fore this is a quite important decision and I am willing to accept to work with you. :)

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify: No I am not

Do you worship Iblees?: Nope

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?: Yes I have a villain application :evil: and i have been accepted for 1, 2a, and 4

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yes I have read fore I have eyes and yes I have a understood fore I have a brain :D

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests?

Sure but with all the experience we have had Dark_Wolf I think you probably know me well enough for me not to have to go through trails.

Application

Lol. Accepted because I already have past experiences and knowledge of you. Pending trials and quite a bit of training now. Training now is more intense than it used to be. You are now a Novice........Welcome to the Pack.