The Wolf Pack

Raptorious

There will be an event this saturday so make sure you are at the tower ready for it. Also the times will be released later and a trailer for the event.

EDIT: Sorry for Double post

Raptor the Video is uploaded and ready to go i will contact you on skype and send you link when your ready. If i am not online then check the google document.

MC name:

XBLxSNAZZLEZ

RP name:

Regaki

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC):

"I've been in this land far too long..why do I still live like this?" Regaki was standing against the wall of Salvus, staring up at the clear sky. In Aegis, he had been a ruthless Warlock, known as either Kiryu or Salamandra, who in his spare time could collect diamonds and gold or iron in little time at all. Now, he could barely afford a bag of iron, making absolutely no pay at all as a Peacekeeper. "Is the Queen just using me...?" he began to wander. He'd seen the Queen making money here and there, collecting loads of bread from farmers and minas from others. She had not shared any with the Peacekeepers. "I will be treated like this no longer!" he testified, collecting himself and storming into Dawn's Bakery in the hopes of finding her. As he's seen in Asulon before, you find many things unexpected. But he never could have suspected anything like this. A spectral figure with glowing purple eyes floating down the hallway, and being the only knowledgeable of the arcane in the room, he stepped forward to confront it. The being floated down the hallway with surprising speed, and caught Regaki in a hug. Darkness clouded his eyes as he fell to the floor...

It was light outside when he awoke, and upon opening his eyes, he found himself in front of the unfinished Cathedral. He picked himself up off the ground, but paused to look at his arm. "The Robes..." he muttered, his voice back to its old darkened state. Regaki grinned, jumping to his feet and going to collect his things in his barracks room. "I can stay here no longer..." he said.

"But I will be back."

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?):

Don't have it. I might get it *shrug* idk

Why do you wish to join us?:

Regaki really has no purpose on the new map so far, other than being a Peacekeeper in Salvus which is extremely boring and gets no pay, at all. Now that he's returned to his former evil self, he seeks power and allies.

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets):

Dun really care ^_^

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):

Whatever I get from a kill I suppose. Regaki's not a lapdog who runs around getting materials.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills):

Swords: 100

Will you be loyal to us?:

Unless Regaki's betrayed or looked/acted down upon without good reason, yes.

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify:

Dark _____________ That's it as of now. I'm an ex-member of a few guilds though

Do you worship Iblees?:

Nope

Do you have a villain application? If yes what evils do you have?:

I have a VA and a few mini VA's. I have 1. Stealing (Only certain items) , 2a. Killing Unprovoked/provoked 2b. Cannibalism

Do you understand and agree to the rules:

Yerp

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests?

Would depend on what they are ^.^ ask Regaki

Salamandra Accepted. Also i will Pm you your lore tonight when i get back from school.

I didn't get any lore you jerk ;)

The spoiler is for MOD ^_^

troll_meme_by_party9999999-d3i1jx4.png

You Will! Get it tonight! I am soooooooo sorry it is taking forever but i have been flooded with lore stuff to do and it is taking a while. But do not worry i will get it to you tonight. :roll:

The trailer for the unveiling of the tombs within Winters Peak is now up.

I've been to that place before, couldn't find the way past the one room tho :P

(( Raptor did you have a chat with that guy? If you did Pm me the details so i can get to work))

((Hey guys I will be gone for majority of the weekend I will be camping out in the mountains and will be back by Monday or so))

((Oh my GAWD!! I'm so sorry guys, missed out on so much. I've had, yet again, hardly nil' internet access for the past week and have not been able to participate in these awesome events. I'm not sure if the Bandit Camp has been accepted yet, so if someone could tell me it'd be great. I'l try my best to make it to the tower event, but odds are against... :/, I haven't quit! Far from it. I would have RP'd this but I'm a bit rusty and couldn't think of much at this time of night.))

((Chu ready Raptor?))

((No no no not yet. I need to put in my final mini VA for this character. I need to talk to you btw on skype. Get on ASAP. ))