The White Ravens

nppeck

I doubt we have any Diamond or Gold to mine. If we do I'll help you guys smelt the gold if you guys see me in base. Aye, sometimes tatic isn't everything we also need more advanced armor and weapons instead of iron. What do the Bandits call themselves?

i did a little mining and we have no diamonds on level 12-15 or gold

((serph why did you rip up the book it was fun and it brang a little rp in to the normal life of the guild.))

I have dug out all/99% of gold and diamond from the mine, even with all of it mined there is too little to make anything of it.

((serph why did you rip up the book it was fun and it brang a little rp in to the normal life of the guild.))

((wait I thought that Seraph only ripped up a copy))

((if you can dig beyond y-40 by all means. Also, try setting it up farther from orcs this time.))

We should recruit more assassins... or something like a surprise attack division.

(( with ogedi gone so much i have been placed as temporary leader of the ravens))

((who said? :o (please don't take it as a rude way of asking put it as a nice way of asking :P) if you are, be active!!!!!! :D in forums and in game :D ))

((who said? :o (please don't take it as a rude way of asking put it as a nice way of asking :P) if you are, be active!!!!!! :D in forums and in game :D ))

(( I am active and post some times. if fact i'm playing right now.))

(( I am active and post some times. if fact i'm playing right now.))

((ugh...wish I was playing but damn laptop broke and my desktop can't run MC...))

I am trying to make the color of the uniform slightly stronger and slightly more appealing. I Had several attempts but I won't guarantee awesomeness or perfection. ((still looks the same just tried adding shades, etc.))

EDIT: ((Sorry for the random post. Just trying to add a little bit of RP before this thread becomes flooded with OOC :P))

Dont mine diamond, gold or lapis without lvl 100 mining

((dont worry, Orex and me fixed the book, we can still RP :)

Its in the Archangel Homes library))