The White Ravens

nppeck

I have been informed by Marius that I, Barias, was to be overseeing all operations and constructions along with the future of Aliquam Purus. This is a large task for me and I will be sure to make sure this city will continue to develop, prosper, and be recognized.

More to come...

Josh is dead :shock:? Well, I suppose that means... Congratulations Borus. You are the new headguard.

Edit:

We should have a funreral for Josh and Eledyr.

*You see a note near where Vain's room post to be, in the tavern.

Dear White Ravens, I like to reform you that I cannot live any longer. My friends are slowly dieing one by one, and the life here is not the same. Still remember the screams of Aegis fall, and I still remember my wife's death. My hope for a new life is not working out, so I'm leaving the guild and killing myself near a ocean or river. Want to be with my wife, this is the only way. Good luck to you, Ravens. ~ Vain

((Now I only got Rae :D since Josh posted to kill him which it seems he cannot wait that long, wanted something to kill Vain so here is it))

-sighs- 1 week and 3 White Raven members die...this week...is a horrible weak....We must have a funeral...for all 3 of our precious members, Vain, Josh and Eledyr and hope that they're doing more than fine wherever they are..

Well, I suppose that means... Congratulations Borus. You are the new headguard.

Thank you, I wont let you down, all of you!

http://www.lordofthe...e-black-knight/

((Can you guys look at my VA?))

Use this form please

MC Name-

Rp Name-

Do you believe the applicant is able to maturely abide, and respect the VA laws OOC, and IC(Y/N)-

What is your relation, if any, to the applicant(Please state both IC, and OOC)-

How is the applicant OOC(How much do they troll? Are they easily angered(If so by what)? Would you say the applicant is mature? Why?)-

How is the applicant IC(Do they stick to his character? Is his Rp enjoyable? Do they Power , or Meta game? Do you consider the applicant, in general a “Good” Role Player? How often do they use OOC IC?)-

Ravens, I am sadly leaving you all, My time in the ravens has come to an end and I want to focus more on my political status in Andromeda, if you wish to contact me you can find me in Ascella!

((EDIT: I am not going forever I will be back its just that I am focusing on other stuff so I wont be around the keep alot, I will be back soon)

Brothers, do not let our other brothers die in vain. They die with their own pride. Do not forget that. We must move on and carry on with life. Yes, even though they have physically left us...they'll still be with us...These deaths are what makes guild strong..and stronger..

((sorry for my horrible english :3 I'm pretty tired right now))

Borus, if you let me down I'll rip your lungs out... :smile: And to those who know me from Aegis, my old char abreal is back. :-o ))

((The spawner has been destoyed and items that has been found there has to be destroyed to.

Orders from the GM, we are lucky, they were about to ban 9 people.

I changed their minds, but 1 wrong step and your banned.

Just to let you all know))

My fellow Ravens. I call you all to the funeral of Josh, Eledyr and Vain. They will be buried underground. I will preform the ceremony.

((Today, 6 pm GMT))

My fellow Ravens. I call you all to the funeral of Josh, Eledyr and Vain. They will be buried underground. I will preform the ceremony.

((Today, 6 pm GMT))

((I won't be able to make it...It'll be like 3am when the funeral starts :3))

The Platinum guard has asked for our help to defeat a person called Tarren Blackaxe and take over (his) town of Elenior (or something like that). He's makeing a small private army and I heard that he was taking money and equipment from innocent people. For return of helping them, we would get half from the city of Elenior. So I'm calling every guard, solider and paladin to join the attack.