Order Of The Clerics (Recruiting)

Braxis

1)MC Name & RP Name: MC: irishscout

RP: Irish_Goldhand

2)Chosen Patron: Urguan

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): Irish_Goldhand Wishes To become A Paladin To Fight the Demons who lurk in the shadows And Save Innocents At the Same Time helping His Nation Blossom With Peace But at the same time defending his kin from The undead and There enemy's while always trying to Take Solve things with words First, and Ale.

4)Race: Dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character:

Irish's Weakness is being able to Trust to easy and His Habit of Believing The words of the Wicked Hoping to see good in all people even when they are rotten to the core.

6) How long have you been on the server: I Don't Remember but during most of the Summer

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Irish Casually Walks up to the shade In A Casual way and says " 'ail Demon 'ow are ye".

The Shade turns in Curiosity to Irish's Greeting "What Is it you Want Filth", Irish Grins And Says " Why do ye Insist of Terrorizing Harmless people" Unclip's From his Belt "Now Leave or i send ye back to the Black Abyss in which ye Spawned from ye Demon".

As the Shade Looks At Irish in Anger and says in a grisly voice "You Dare Think such Scum like yourself Can Send me To Hell? Well Think again!", As The Shade Powers his Fists With a Blazing Fire the Shade Charges At Irish With full Speed, Irish Then looking up Quickly And instead of Attempting to Dodge he Attacks the the shade head on, As they Both Clash Attacks Various times Till finally The Shades Magic begins to Grow Weaker as the battle Drags on. As The Shade Begins losing his Flame Irish charges for a final Attack With the shades Head Falling to the floor.

Irish Puts his Axe Away for the battle has been won and he turns his attention to the citizen "Aye ye ok Lad?".

The man Gets up and dusts himself off "Yes Thank You For Saving me", Irish Grinning with Happiness And taking out a bag of minas Giving it to the Man " 'Ere Take some coin and buy yerself a meal and Maybe a Room at a nearby inn". The man Nods his head and Walks off as they Went there own ways

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

Irish Walks up to the small child Asking "Lad Where are yer parents why are ye out 'ere Alone in weather such as this"

The boy Begins to Speak But Soon Passes out from lack of strength. Irish Looks at the Young Boy and Carry's Him to a Healer in the next town over. Irish Soon Finds a healer in a church, He Takes His Leave , Sparing food and water in a Sack he left next to the boy as Irish Continues on his Journey.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Irish Looks At the bandit and Try's To Avoid spilling Blood by Trying to haggle with the Bandit, Irish knowing he doesn't have much in his bag he Thinks about Giving The Bandit A Few Things and Being on his way, However He Does not wish this Bandit Rob More People. Irish then Looks to the bandit and Says "Nay i will not give ye my stuff For i have nothing to take". The Bandit Looking At Irish in an Evil Way "Then i guess its your Life!" as the bandit yells and pulls out his sword for an Attack, Irish Try's To unclip his Axe, but it Snags. Without Warning the bandit Charges for an attack At Irish, Irish then Rolls to the side to Dodging the Oncoming Attack.

Irish Now Having to fight With his bare hands He Charges and tackles the man to the Ground before Noticing he miss the dwarf. As The Fight continues in Ground combat Irish finds himself on top of the Bandit, Without Thinking He Throws punches Soon knocking the bandit out cold. Breathing Hard And Sweaty from the fight with the bandit he Says a Quick Prayer for the Unconscious Bandit, Then Continues on his way.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Irish Walks over to the Man Yelling, Then looks at him , Grins Slightly and says " Tell Me Lad What Makes someone so mad they would yell such things".

The Preacher Looks At Irish "The Other Gods Are weak! If you Dare Join them ye shall Parish in The Flames of hell". Irish Shakes his Head and replys to the mad " If yer God is so powerful can he give you the strength to Destroy me?" , The man looks in surprise not wanting to look Weak he yells " Yes i can! i will Destroy you with the power of Iblees!", as the man whispers a prayer he quickly rushes at Irish in Anger. Irish Then Smiles Widely and Charges at the man jumping up and Drop kicking the Iblees Preacher about 5 feet back and Irish himself Shoots back 3 feet. The Man Groaning in pain he gets up and charges for once again Another Attack. Irish looks up while still laying on the ground and sees the man rushing at him, Then he waits for the charging man to get close, Then Rolls Underneath the man sending the Preacher Falling Straight on his face.

As Irish Gets up and dusts himself off he looks at the man Groaning in pain on the floor and says "Your God seems to have ignored you Friend". The man to busy being in pain to care he mutters to himself, as Irish Gives the Preacher food and Leaves the man to Lay in shame and goes on his way.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

Irish Looks at the Man with a blank look, Then looks up in the sky and says "Well i honestly can say i go not know lad, But i would like to believe its to test our Faith. A Reason to keep moving forward, I Don't T'ink about it to much 'owever, I Focus on 'elping people Lad" Then looks the the man and says "Keep moving Forward.." Then Irish turns and walks off

-Areon looks to the letter with a soured glare. Pinning it up once more, before ripping it down and tearing it to shreds. He mutters with a sigh

"The poor fool would have himself killed within the month..." He tosses the paper within the oven, using it as tinder for the charcoals to catch ablaze. Beginning his cooking for his weekly rounds.-

((OOC reasons:

-grammar, half of your words are capitalized, just irks me.

-mindset, while your reasons may be suitable, your delivery was unoriginal. Paladins and Clerics are to be humbled, the confident yet quiet killers. Shades are some of the most dangerous creatures in existence, you would not casually stroll up to one...

-revise your actions, some were extremely powered.

-Areon looks to the letter with a soured glare. Pinning it up once more, before ripping it down and tearing it to shreds. He mutters with a sigh

"The poor fool would have himself killed within the month..." He tosses the paper within the oven, using it as tinder for the charcoals to catch ablaze. Beginning his cooking for his weekly rounds.-

((OOC reasons:

-grammar, half of your words are capitalized, just irks me.

-mindset, while your reasons may be suitable, your delivery was unoriginal. Paladins and Clerics are to be humbled, the confident yet quiet killers. Shades are some of the most dangerous creatures in existence, you would not casually stroll up to one...

-revise your actions, some were extremely powered.

((Sorry about the grammar I was extreamly tired so ill fix it and as far as mindset goes I was kind of thinking the Shades from "Dragon Age Origins" and Those shades not being very powerful then just kind of says there the lower level of dangerous in which case Strolling up to one I wouldn't think would be unoriginal or Powered. As Paladins and Clerics go ,they are to be humble sure ,but not all Paladins and Clerics are the same some got methods that do and don't work, its what makes them unique. Anyhow Ill Fix it and Repost When finished and Thank you for the Feedback.))

1)MC Name & RP Name: MC: irishscout

RP: Irish_Goldhand

2)Chosen Patron: Urguan

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): Irish Goldhand wishes To become a Paladin To fight the demons who lurk in the shadows and save innocents while at the same time helping his nation blossom with peace but at the same time defending his kin from The undead and There enemy's while always trying to take solve things with words first, and Ale.

4)Race: Dwarf

Irish's Weakness is being able to Trust to easy and His Habit of Believing The words of the Wicked Hoping to see good in all people even when they are rotten to the core. Irish's Also Weakness is Giving Mercy Even if they do not Deserve it.

6) How long have you been on the server: I Don't Remember but during most of the Summer

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]

Irish quickly unclips his axe and charges at the shade hoping to distract it from terrorizing the citizen, As the shade turns around in time to notice Irish charging and quickly smacks Irish sending him flying several feet back and hitting a tree. Irish groaning in pain he gets up and see's the man running back to town, then looks back up only to be hit again by the shade flying back another few feet. As Irish try's to ignore the pain he gets up ready to kill, the shade charges for another strike , Irish ducks down dodging the shades powerful strike while at the same time cutting the shades leg. The shade screeches turning around quicker then Irish had expected punching him once again knocking Irish on his back. Irish's adrenalin now pumping hard threw his veins he gets up, having his back against a big rock waiting to counter the next attack. The Shade looks, screams and charges, Irish waits for just the right moment, then ducks having the shade hit the rock full force. The shade screeching in pain, Irish turns thrusting his axe into the shades back, breaking threw the shades spine, hearing its final screech the shade dies.

The battle being won, Irish lays on his back to catch his breath and says "Sauding 'ell that was a pain". Irish then gets up, says a quick prayer, turns , and takes his leave.

Irish Walks up to the small child Asking "Lad Where are yer parents why are ye out 'ere Alone in weather such as this"

The boy begins to speak but soon passes out from lack of strength. Irish Looks at the young boy and carry's him to a healer in the next town over. Irish Soon Finds a healer in a church,he takes his leave , sparing food and water in a sack he left next to the boy as Irish continues on his journey.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Irish looks at the bandit and try's to avoid spilling blood by trying to haggle with the bandit, Irish knowing he doesn't have much in his bag he thinks about giving the bandit a few things and being on his way, However he does not wish this bandit rob more people. Irish then looks to the bandit and says "Nay i will not give ye my stuff For i have nothing to take". The bandit looking at Irish in an evil way "Then i guess its your Life!" as the bandit yells and pulls out his sword for an attack, Irish try's To unclip his axe, but it snags, without warning the bandit charges for an attack at Irish, Irish then rolls to the side to dodging the oncoming attack.

Irish now having to fight with his bare hands He Charges and tackles the man to the Ground before Noticing he miss the dwarf. As The Fight continues in Ground combat Irish finds himself on top of the Bandit, Without Thinking He Throws punches Soon knocking the bandit out cold. Breathing Hard And Sweaty from the fight with the bandit he Says a Quick Prayer for the Unconscious Bandit, Then Continues on his way.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Irish Walks over to the Man Yelling, Then looks at him , Grins Slightly and says " Tell Me Lad What Makes someone so mad they would yell such things".

The Preacher Looks At Irish "The Other Gods Are weak! If you Dare Join them ye shall Parish in The Flames of hell". Irish Shakes his Head and replys to the mad " If yer God is so powerful can he give you the strength to Destroy me?" , The man looks in surprise not wanting to look Weak he yells " Yes i can! i will Destroy you with the power of Iblees!", as the man whispers a prayer he quickly rushes at Irish in Anger. Irish Then Smiles Widely and Charges at the man jumping up and Drop kicking the Iblees Preacher about 5 feet back and Irish himself Shoots back 3 feet. The Man Groaning in pain he gets up and charges for once again Another Attack. Irish looks up while still laying on the ground and sees the man rushing at him, Then he waits for the charging man to get close, Then Rolls Underneath the man sending the Preacher Falling Straight on his face.

As Irish Gets up and dusts himself off he looks at the man Groaning in pain on the floor and says "Your God seems to have ignored you Friend". The man to busy being in pain to care he mutters to himself, as Irish Gives the Preacher food and Leaves the man to Lay in shame and goes on his way.

Irish looks at the man with a blank look, Then looks up in the sky and says "Well i honestly can say i go not know lad, but i would like to believe its to test our Faith. A Reason to keep moving forward, I don't T'ink about it to much 'owever, I Focus on 'elping people Lad" then looks the the man and says "Keep moving Forward.." then Irish turns and walks off

-Areon heads into the Clergy's fort to obtain his sack of food as well as pray within the chapel below. Glancing up at the applications, he double takes at the familiar scrawl not too long ago. Reading it over again he shakes his head slightly, squinting at it and shrugging his shoulders. He pins it up once more before walking off. "I'll need to consider this..."-

((Basically you're accepted. Some of your answers were still iffy, but at the same time you wouldn't really know what shades are and testaments of faith in dealing with humans.

Here's what's going to happen. I'll be back home around the weekend, at which point I'll see if you're on. We'll RP for a bit, I'll give you the trials. And then depending on your IG dealings will I accept you into the order, or release you from the 'burden' of being a member of the Clergy.

And just to be sure, you want to be a paladin yes?))

-Areon heads into the Clergy's fort to obtain his sack of food as well as pray within the chapel below. Glancing up at the applications, he double takes at the familiar scrawl not too long ago. Reading it over again he shakes his head slightly, squinting at it and shrugging his shoulders. He pins it up once more before walking off. "I'll need to consider this..."-

((Basically you're accepted. Some of your answers were still iffy, but at the same time you wouldn't really know what shades are and testaments of faith in dealing with humans.

Here's what's going to happen. I'll be back home around the weekend, at which point I'll see if you're on. We'll RP for a bit, I'll give you the trials. And then depending on your IG dealings will I accept you into the order, or release you from the 'burden' of being a member of the Clergy.

And just to be sure, you want to be a paladin yes?))

((Yeah I should be on during the weekend, and i've got done two of the trials already I have the OOC proof needed and stuff, and yes sir I do indeed want to be a paladin i'm going to try insanely hard to become one, but um yeah I look forward to the Rp see you then.))

[[updated, With Clerical and Paladin Apps. So if you wish to join the Clerics Miltiary ranks, there not alot of info you dont have to fill in ^.^]]

*The War Cleric walks through the Halls of the Orderhouse now with the new imporvements to the order*

[[Can I still transition over to the paladin side of things with my cleric app, or would I have to make a brand new one?]]

((Just go off of your old app, the app system is to give us an idea of how you RP and what you expect from your RP. The IG interactions are what count, depending on how our characters respond to one another will tell whether you even get to join the order officially, let alone become a Paladin.))

((I have a broken arm, and I am not capable currently of Rping.. Meaning I am typing with one arm. Due to my life schedule, I would not be on for long even without my arm being broken. And I am aware of the minimal OOC, but this is much too hard to type.. See'ya in like 2-3 weeks guys..))

1)MC Name & RP Name:

Arkelos - Queen Kyral Hightower

2)Chosen Patron:

Two - Aeriel and The Light

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

Kyral wishes to become much like her "heros" Selina Demones and Sahra, becoming selfless like them as she becomes much more "pure." Kyral has seen both sides, Light and Dark, and wishes to follow Aeriel and The Light

4)Race:

Elf [High and Wood Elf]

Kyral is a Queen, so her position of power stresses her greatly. She has yet to cope with stress, so she seems to just let it eat at her. Another flaw is that she at times can be too trusting, making mistakes and leading to misfortune. She has also seen both sides of Worship, Iblees and Aeriel, so she is easily swayed, and could be considered in balance with both, but she is actualy much more in the light then one would think.

6) How long have you been on the server:

Over a year.

Kyral passes by the Shade in Solace, turning around as she sizes the Mage up. The Shade makes nothing of it as he turns around, glaring at Kyral.

“What exactly do you want, wench?” The Shade looks to Kyral as Kyral tilts her head, responding in a very cold manner..

“You would do good to respect me...” Kyral snarled as she looked at the shade, Kyral’s eyes glint brightly as she looks at the Shade, the Shade chuckling as he raises his hands. “Fine fine....” Before the shade could pull out his staff, Kyral quickly tripped the Shade down, grabbing for his hand as She looked at her citizen. “Go get me a guard!”

Kyral presses her knee into the Shade, holding his arm backwards as the guards arrive to take him away. “Take him away from the city, he hasn’t harmed anyone, so he may leave, confiscate any magical objects on him to make sure he can’t harm you.”

Kyral spots the child, frowning as she goes to take one of her spare thick robes from her house. Walking to the child with the robes as she sits next to him, placing the robes on him carefully as the young man looks to her, she smiles.

“Greetings, young one. What happened, why are you out in the cold?” Kyral rubs the child’s back, trying to warm him up as he explains that his family left him to die in the snow. Kyral frowns, hiding anger in her voice as she hugs the child. “You’ll be fine dear. I know people who can take you in, and I can take care of you for a while, would you like that?”

The child nods, smiling as he seems to warm up.

Kyral takes the child to the palace where she asks her servants to prepare a meal and warm bath for the child. She then begins to write letters to her friends, in hope that she can find the young man a family who will have time to give him the attention he needs.

Kyral sizes up the man, tilting her head as she asks “Pick one or the other.” The Bandit looks at her as Kyral waits. The bandit responding with “ ‘ne or te otha, eh? ‘ell I could take yer mina, but wha’ fun is tha’?” The Bandit unsheathes his blades as Kyral takes out a pouch of mina. “There is a thousand for you, I don’t think you wish to take me on...” Kyral motions to her hip, two long serrated blades attached to her hip as she looks to the bandit. “I’ll be taking my leave, don’t let me find you on my roads, or I’ll send my guards for you.

The Bandit chuckles, but leaves. Kyral does the same, praying to Aeriel and thanking her for her protection.

Kyral, once a cultist of Iblees glares at her would be “brother” and says.

“This is not true, while I have once walked the path you are on. I have seen both sides of good and evil. There is nothing to gain from Iblees, and I know that for a fact. Aeriel guides us through life, allowing us to live a life of happiness. Iblees is gone, but obviously not forgotten. The Light guides us all towards our salvation, while thedarkness chews at us like a festering rot.

There must always be darkness, yes. but there will always be light to accompany this darkness. The light has prevailed over the darkness many of times, and I am proof of this. If I can not persuade you, might you try walking the path of balance? Try to live with both Light and darkness, find that balance and become what you want to be.

Do not allow the darkness to fully consume you, or you will not live long on this world.”

Kyral turns around, not saying anything else as she leaves the man to ponder what she has said. Kyral hopes the man will listen and follow the path of Balance, or Light.

Kyral looks to the person and states

“Why does he allow us to suffer? He does this to test us, test our faith and resolve. Some may not believe this ad follow a dark road, but it is true. God shapes us, but it is up to us to follow his plans, if it be to suffer or prosper. It is up to us to rise above the pain and become stronger.

None who are suffering are forgotten, they are being tested by God, and we must be there to help them in their times of need. Take my words as truth, for I have been on both sides of this. I have suffered greatly, but with the help of my friends, I have become stronger.”

Kyral looks to the person as he seems to understand, nodding as he thanks Kyral. Walking away from her as Kyral smiles.

1)MC Name & RP Name:

Arkelos - Queen Kyral Hightower

2)Chosen Patron:

Two - Aeriel and The Light

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

Kyral wishes to become much like her "heros" Selina Demones and Sahra, becoming selfless like them as she becomes much more "pure." Kyral has seen both sides, Light and Dark, and wishes to follow Aeriel and The Light

4)Race:

Elf [High and Wood Elf]

Kyral is a Queen, so her position of power stresses her greatly. She has yet to cope with stress, so she seems to just let it eat at her. Another flaw is that she at times can be too trusting, making mistakes and leading to misfortune. She has also seen both sides of Worship, Iblees and Aeriel, so she is easily swayed, and could be considered in balance with both, but she is actualy much more in the light then one would think.

6) How long have you been on the server:

Over a year.

Kyral passes by the Shade in Solace, turning around as she sizes the Mage up. The Shade makes nothing of it as he turns around, glaring at Kyral.

“What exactly do you want, wench?” The Shade looks to Kyral as Kyral tilts her head, responding in a very cold manner..

“You would do good to respect me...” Kyral snarled as she looked at the shade, Kyral’s eyes glint brightly as she looks at the Shade, the Shade chuckling as he raises his hands. “Fine fine....” Before the shade could pull out his staff, Kyral quickly tripped the Shade down, grabbing for his hand as She looked at her citizen. “Go get me a guard!”

Kyral presses her knee into the Shade, holding his arm backwards as the guards arrive to take him away. “Take him away from the city, he hasn’t harmed anyone, so he may leave, confiscate any magical objects on him to make sure he can’t harm you.”

Kyral spots the child, frowning as she goes to take one of her spare thick robes from her house. Walking to the child with the robes as she sits next to him, placing the robes on him carefully as the young man looks to her, she smiles.

“Greetings, young one. What happened, why are you out in the cold?” Kyral rubs the child’s back, trying to warm him up as he explains that his family left him to die in the snow. Kyral frowns, hiding anger in her voice as she hugs the child. “You’ll be fine dear. I know people who can take you in, and I can take care of you for a while, would you like that?”

The child nods, smiling as he seems to warm up.

Kyral takes the child to the palace where she asks her servants to prepare a meal and warm bath for the child. She then begins to write letters to her friends, in hope that she can find the young man a family who will have time to give him the attention he needs.

Kyral sizes up the man, tilting her head as she asks “Pick one or the other.” The Bandit looks at her as Kyral waits. The bandit responding with “ ‘ne or te otha, eh? ‘ell I could take yer mina, but wha’ fun is tha’?” The Bandit unsheathes his blades as Kyral takes out a pouch of mina. “There is a thousand for you, I don’t think you wish to take me on...” Kyral motions to her hip, two long serrated blades attached to her hip as she looks to the bandit. “I’ll be taking my leave, don’t let me find you on my roads, or I’ll send my guards for you.

The Bandit chuckles, but leaves. Kyral does the same, praying to Aeriel and thanking her for her protection.

Kyral, once a cultist of Iblees glares at her would be “brother” and says.

“This is not true, while I have once walked the path you are on. I have seen both sides of good and evil. There is nothing to gain from Iblees, and I know that for a fact. Aeriel guides us through life, allowing us to live a life of happiness. Iblees is gone, but obviously not forgotten. The Light guides us all towards our salvation, while thedarkness chews at us like a festering rot.

There must always be darkness, yes. but there will always be light to accompany this darkness. The light has prevailed over the darkness many of times, and I am proof of this. If I can not persuade you, might you try walking the path of balance? Try to live with both Light and darkness, find that balance and become what you want to be.

Do not allow the darkness to fully consume you, or you will not live long on this world.”

Kyral turns around, not saying anything else as she leaves the man to ponder what she has said. Kyral hopes the man will listen and follow the path of Balance, or Light.

Kyral looks to the person and states

“Why does he allow us to suffer? He does this to test us, test our faith and resolve. Some may not believe this ad follow a dark road, but it is true. God shapes us, but it is up to us to follow his plans, if it be to suffer or prosper. It is up to us to rise above the pain and become stronger.

None who are suffering are forgotten, they are being tested by God, and we must be there to help them in their times of need. Take my words as truth, for I have been on both sides of this. I have suffered greatly, but with the help of my friends, I have become stronger.”

Kyral looks to the person as he seems to understand, nodding as he thanks Kyral. Walking away from her as Kyral smiles.

Denied

Joking...

Pending

Accpted

*A Bird swoops by your head and drops off a letter at your feet. As you go to read it you see it is sealed with the Symbol of the Clerics. Even more curious you open it to see what it says*

"The Patrons and the Light has guided us to seek you out, Find the Cleric known as Baldwin [[Wardog4445]] To be assigned the first three task before one may Enter our ranks. If they are done correctly you will start on the path of a Cleric."

Areon wearily treks through the great gorge, returning from his expedition in the Dwarven far reaches. The mountains loom over him, blocking the warm rays of the sun and casting him in shadows. A small orb floats above his staff, a gentle but ghostly light fills the darkness, humming in unison with the occasional clatter of rocks falling as they are disturbed by Areon's steps. Seeing a small grouping of the purple robes approaching, he draws his steel blade, the soft blue metals of the blade scattered with spots of rust... Or dried blood. A thud and a squish of blade penetrating body is heard. A prayer and a spell echo throughout the deep depressions of the mountains, and soon the roar of a fiery demon, and the squeal of a pigman scatter the crows and vultures sitting on the earthy perches.

((I'll be on tomorrow at the soonest probably. Vardak tell me what times you're typically on, that way we can get your trials on the way as well as your RP.))

1.) Mc and Rp Name: (Modernwar275) Tyras

2.) You Arms of Protection and you skill? [[Weapon and Skill level]]

Sword 75

3.) Do you swear to use your Arms to protect the people of the Order,the Innocent and the Patrons of the faiths?: "I swear upon my Honor"

4.) Any Miltiary like past?: Peacekeeper of Old Salvus, Ex-High Commander of Malinor.

5.) Reasoning for joining

I wish to learn the ways of the light to better help protect and help the innocent and weak.

((Your current information on the Dwarven faith is heavily outdated. Both Hrothgar and Lefor have been retconned, for example. The Paragons are also the Lesser Gods, similar to powerful Demi-Gods, and are subservient to the Brathmordakin. The updated faith can be found here: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/65724-the-hudinmenthalvalir/ ))