The Crimson Blades (Old)

Cresaran

If i lived on your land,you could.That is the cold hard truth my friend.It is unfair,but,he can do that.And maybe he will refund you.Who knows,maybe he will pay you.

We're going round in circles, I bought the land which make it mine, if i rented it then I don't need compensation.

My land, I buy, go boom, no land, £compensation does everyone understand caveman speak?

Nay he bought it from him. But still is his to take if ye upset the lord who owns that region he can take it back

I dn't know probaly a typo but I bought my house for 5k I had 27 iron ingots which is worth more than 2k I am being generous and my guild house was 8k:6k for the main part 2k for the extnesion. Please snip this whole conversation someone it is clogging up thr page.

Sure typo secondly base-price for ingots is 30 minas per and that is pretty high 27x30=810 I have bought my home for 3,000 at the same time that you bought your guild house my home was larger and it cost 3,000. Lastly you want me to snip this convo because you know that you have lied and have been busted. Typos like that don't happen if you have "calculated" and made sure the price it would only happen if you came up with the price which is what you did :grin:

((Let's take a medieval example here.You have a Baron,who is the master of a,let's say,town.A peasant may buy a house,but the Baron has the right to take that from him because it is still his land.As in your case,Juillius took the plot from you,even though you bought it.Life is cruel,live with it...Peace out! :) ))

Sure typo secondly base-price for ingots is 30 minas per and that is pretty high 27x30=810 I have bought my home for 3,000 at the same time that you bought your guild house my home was larger and it cost 3,000. Lastly you want me to snip this convo because you know that you have lied and have been busted. Typos like that don't happen if you have "calculated" and made sure the price it would only happen if you came up with the price which is what you did :grin:

No Daniel, this has taken up way too much room, I admit to doing bad maths even though I a amazing at maths. I want it snipped because this isn't a discussion forum this is a Guild Thread

Application:

Name: Crow

MC Name: Denivire

Combat Skills: Swords and daggers. Extremely agile and cunning. A good scout and tactician.

We need more agile people like you and I will be happy to have you at my side. Welcome to the Blades and remember to get your uniform at Varstivus Tailor.

A guild house is not the most important thing in a guild. So much fuss...

Didn't know it was such a big deal. Don't worry. I have a "Plan" for all of you.

It's alright Jullius, I'm a generous man and I don't expect 15,000 from you, all I want is to take that into account when making the Guild House. Remember you and I are of the few people that have been in Ascella since we conquered Azar, we have both seen the best and worst of times but no matter what happens I will stay loyal.

You were there at the battle because I sure didn't see you there. You walked in on Ascella I remember the first time and I gave you a job as a shop clerk.

Application:

Name: Alex Johnson

Mc Name:30326

Combat skills: ((level 66 swords))Works well with bows and short swords, excels at a hit and run tactic, as his strength is not up to par but he can get in and out fast.

Application:

Name: Alex Johnson

Mc Name:30326

Combat skills: ((level 66 swords))Works well with bows and short swords, excels at a hit and run tactic, as his strength is not up to par but he can get in and out fast.

Okay Alex, we are situated in Ascella and you need to get your uniform Here Weclome to The Blades

Application:

Name: Akutare Flame-Bringer

Mc Name: ventus2

Combat skills: Swordsmanship (30) Archery (50)