The Order Of Light

Aodran

Notices Relgard

How dare you to enter in our town. You haven't bring anything besides troubles since you appeared. And now you have started to spread your corrupted symbols. For what?

What is that you want?

Notices Relgard

How dare you to enter in our town. You haven't bring anything besides troubles since you appeared. And now you have started to spread your corrupted symbols. For what?

What is that you want?

*Relgard looks to Aodran peacefully, and smiles*

I come for revenge, I come for the end of the miserable existence of a once noble guild.

I come for your heads, or your city. If you stay here, though, I will happily oblige and take both.

Maybe you should leave to the White knights? Your combined forces will actually make things interesting when I descend apon them.

*Relgard walks off, disapearing to the underground*

The Spectres stand no chance between the Ravens and the Knights combined.. How many men do the Spectres have...? Three?

*Chuckles*

Certainly enough to destroy your order... we've done it once already.

I am destroying everthing. We need a new building style to make it look prettier, also to make people feel more welcome.

(( you may want to see how it would look with other texture packs, also will those who own houses at least get new ones when you rebuild?))

Funny, this is. I recruit men who already live in your city. Apparently your cowardly acts are not well received by the public?

As I said before, little order of birdies, your city, or your heads. Decide too late, and I will gladly take both.

((4 people in AP. All are Spectres. lol))

*chuckles softly at Relgards words as he stands against the wall*

You come to our city and spew your nonsense like a blind fool. Frankly I'm surprised no-one has killed you yet.

*chuckles mirthlessly his voice taking a venomous tone*

continue to make yor threats and I will ensure that a knife finds your heart and a sword takes your head, you are in no position to make threats so I'd advise you keep yor thounge behind yer teeth, else ye might loose it.

*chuckles softly at Relgards words as he stands against the wall*

You come to our city and spew your nonsense like a blind fool. Frankly I'm surprised no-one has killed you yet.

*chuckles mirthlessly his voice taking a venomous tone*

continue to make yor threats and I will ensure that a knife finds your heart and a sword takes your head, you are in no position to make threats so I'd advise you keep yor thounge behind yer teeth, else ye might loose it.

*Relgard laughs at his words, shaking his head before his reply.*

I was here, in Aliquam, a while ago. I gained a new Spectre recruit from your own list of citizens. I can keep this interesting, though, have fun finding who he is.

There were four of us, four Spectres, in the city. There were none of you.

Past that, I find it amusing that you think you can intimidate me... I've single handedly driven the Dark Brotherhood from the city they once inhabited. What have you done? Played executioner for these poor, little birdies?

Members of the order.

Today I entered to the tomb of necromancer in the wretched grove. I went in there for a hunt, and it was open. I saw it. I saw the heart of corruption. I now realise why it was sealed. When I came out, I closed the tomb. The Darks secrets it holds are now locked. The Entrance doesn't exist anymore.

((Alright, on an OOC note, are the Spectres going to need a WC for this, or can we arrange some RP that leads up to this. So far, every time I am in AP, either I am alone, or there are some Spectres and no Order people.

Spectres are supposed to be trying to take over the city, and to me it is looking like either a Timezone issue, or just 1 or 2 WO's even being in the city. If it's just a timezone issue, and the WO has a time where 4 or 5 of them at once are online, alright, but if it's otherwise it feels like the Spectres control the city atm.))

( it's most likly a timezone issue. Some people might be in America some in Europe others in Australia or Asia. It's difficult to have a few people around when were so spaced out. )

Aodran nails a sign on Orex's door. It says; "Banned for treason". Stands up and speaks to everybody.

I have heard that Orex let Relgard in Aliquam and tried, and probably did, gave him a copy of The Books Of Souls. If you'll see Orex jail him. And Relgard, the book of souls, the original, is hidden far away from Aliquam. Only I know where is it.

((And no one was in Aliquam because of the timezones.))

Orex is hardly my only supporter in Alquam, He's hardly even my only Spectre. Corvas Spectris will have a new leader soon enough.

Orex, stay safe. I can arrange a safe area for you soon enough.

((Going on vacation, be back in a week or so. Won't be in-game too much.

Also. If I were to find a mage, would it be possible to make my copy of the Book of Souls powerful, like the original?))

(( the original is the only one with the power))

Edit:

Tempir, there is no time for rebuilding. I'm going to build the walls so no one can climb over them.