~*~The Druidic Order~*~

The Druidic Order

(( Is there still anymore spots for new dedicants?))

We are full at the moment, but we have new spots open up fairly fast.

Great info! I want to join up but the grove was closed off. Where is the wandering grove currently? As I would very much like to join up.

Samuel is docked at the Cloud Temple as of now. We just moved from the Haelun'or shore.

(Try to find out in RP to avoid meta-gaming, though!)

Zevandir, getting a little grey in his hair and beard, wanders slowly through the forests of Malinor, or at least, the third incarnation of what was once his home. The thought slows him a little, as he ponders deeply the forests of home, of Aegis. He sighs, grief and sorrow choking the sound. A battle-axe, chipped and worn beyond belief hangs at his belt, yet the only objects of importance are a few old, leather-bound books held in his arms, cradled as if they are treasures of immeasurable value, and to a few, they are.

[The Ancient History]

[The Druids of Mother Aegis]

[The Story of Native, High Prince of Laurelin]

[The High Prince of Malinor and the Story of Laurelin]

Gingerely brushing the books with a hand, he continues on towards the druid's grove, wondering if his long life and experience with the life that is the forests of Malinor will count for anything, once he gets there.

((Just expressing my character's journey and wish to join the druids, I've been meaning to get him there since Anthos :P))

For the first time in his life, Gunnar was terrified.

Panting heavily, he sprinted through the forest, hearing the guttural shouts and roars of his pursuers closing in behind him, the light of their torches gradually getting brighter. He saw a stream with a large flat stone in the middle of it and cut right, running straight through it, the water a field of ever-shifting stars against a canvas of deepest black. A pack of baying hounds suddenly burst out of the bushes on the shoreline to his left, snarling as they caught sight of Gunnar. Gunnar half-ran half-swam to the stone, grunting as he pulled himself up onto it. He stood hastily, adjusting the bloodstained bandage that was strapped over the raw hole were his left eye used to be, blood seeping into his bleached white hair. Bare-chested, he checked the cauterized wound over his heart and found it a sickly red, infected color. He snarled, then crouched as he unsheathed his two seax knives, both blades stained red by the life blood of a half-dozen men.

"COME ON YOU BASTARDS! I'M TIRED OF RUNNING!" Gunnar roared, barely managing to keep his voice from quavering. As he looked around him, he found himself surrounded on both banks, the hounds and their masters howling for his blood, both equally feral. Gunnar braced himself as the first of the Antags stepped into the rushing waters, plodding forward unrelentingly. As the first man leapt up onto the rock, Gunnar swung both knives in a powerful but coordinated stroke, aiming for his foe's exposed jugular. Blood sprayed from the gaping hole in the feral man's neck, as he fell back into the stream. Gunnar dodged to the right as a rusty axe blade embedded itself in the granite, and the man holding it swiftly lost both arms and his head.

Gunnar quickly grew fatigued as the bodies piled in the water surrounding the stone, the blood of the slain turning the stream's current murky. After a time that felt like it had been years, Gunnar staggered backwards off the edge of the rock, eyes closed and arms outstretched as he fell serenely into the rapids below. The current swept Gunnar away, and after some time a strange looking turtle-shaped island appeared on the horizon.

((Phew! Just wanted to ask if you lovely tree-huggers would like some RP, and possibly a new member! PM me if you do, but if you don't its fine :D. Turrah!))

I plan on joining the order. Seeing that I had no luck finding any Druid of Guide nor Arch Druid around the Realm, I was forced to apply through the forums. If I still require having to apply in-character, let us meet at the Realm of Anthos. Please contact me as soon as possible.

You may not apply to become a Druid over the forums, you must find one of us IC to join. If you have bad luck, but are still interested, keep searching. Maybe send an Arch or Guide Druid a bird in-game or send us an RP message here on the forums! We'll be glad to RP with you.

Do note, your character can still consider him/herself to be a Druid in RP, but members of the Order wouldn't consider you one of them. You'd also not be able to receive Druidic benefits or apply for Druid magic without first becomming an official druid in-game, and in RP.

I seen this on Lotc Reports on youtube and I am going to make a character that is going to join the Druids see you in their :D