[Complete] The Great Blizzard

LaCabra (Soda)

If there are burrows to be caved in I think the locations should make enough sense for them to be collapsed, such as Mercen's, Graeme's and mine, we're on the edge of Branborough and would be first hit by the drifts of snow, it would only make sense for ours to be damaged the most.

One concern I have is the freezing of the Tookwater and putting snow everywhere, I think it would require world edit which causes corruption, and I am worried about whether going to and from ice to normal again may leave a bit of a mess behind, I could be wrong, though.

I was gonna... propose something like this... for Varivik... *sobs he can't do it, since he will be considered a copy cat...*

Anyway, I might participate in the event, even though I am not a halfling. My character knows where the Vale is so, I can go! :D Yay!

If there are burrows to be caved in I think the locations should make enough sense for them to be collapsed, such as Mercen's, Graeme's and mine, we're on the edge of Branborough and would be first hit by the drifts of snow, it would only make sense for ours to be damaged the most.

One concern I have is the freezing of the Tookwater and putting snow everywhere, I think it would require world edit which causes corruption, and I am worried about whether going to and from ice to normal again may leave a bit of a mess behind, I could be wrong, though.

Hmm... It would be a pain in the butt, but we could try to do it by hand?

I've always loved Halfings (After Dwarves of course), and this event looks pretty awesome. I might have to copy Thrym here and make an alt for a while, or have Kaz come and visit the Dwarves peaceful cousins.

We can travel there together :P

Perhaps you have some church business (like getting halfling ale for "religious" events :wink:) and need the son of your bishop to help carry the bags or something!

Howling of the winds? How would you do that?

*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH*

I can do that :P

anyway love this idea, I'ma get "lost" in the storm >:)

Yes! Hopefully this will also bring back a lot of Halflings :D

We can travel there together :P

Perhaps you have some church business (like getting halfling ale for "religious" events :wink:) and need the son of your bishop to help carry the bags or something!

Sounds like a plan laddeh! Can't wait until the event starts~ :3

I'd personally love to just be my character, Haelphon, and get stuck in a Blizzard. ^_^

That would definitely work, Acer, I think he's been there quite a few times! :D It wouldn't be unusual for him to visit again.

Could a GM please confirm whether doing the snow and ice via world edit would cause any kerfuffles/scarring?

Could a GM please confirm whether doing the snow and ice via world edit would cause any kerfuffles/scarring?

I'm no GM, although I know that when you do //snow {radius} you can //thaw {radias} and it essentially reverts back to how it was. Although the Halflings have the Tall Grass + Flowers so It will mess up the feel as there will be Grass and Such Poking out so you will have to get rid of it if anything. Although I'm not sure how this would go with the whole corruption issue. I would speak with Native personally on that matter.