ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

The way he planned it, was better. Anyways lets just come to a compromise, if your not sick of this then its gonna keep going. You have no rp reason to do anything you did to me anyways. (btw a compromise doesn't involve one person getting everything, it involves both people getting something that they want)

There is no compromise, I will not open up the situation about your belongings as you agreed to the rules and broke them. This is settled and is wasting my time and yours, move on.

Minecraft name: kevins87

Lord of the craft name : Mitas

Time zone: Copenhagen, Denmark +1

Sword skill level: not added yet

Archery skill level: not added yet

Why do you want to join?

My character would like to find a job

My character can´t stand zombie´s and similar thing.

But the main reasons why my character want to join is to keep the streets in Aegis Safe

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)

^^Archer^^

Server application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22320-kevins87-application-5-wood-elf-edited/page__p__99605__fromsearch__1#entry99605

Minecraft name: kevins87

Lord of the craft name : Mitas

Time zone: Copenhagen, Denmark +1

Sword skill level: not added yet

Archery skill level: not added yet

Why do you want to join?

My character would like to find a job

My character can´t stand zombie´s and similar thing.

But the main reasons why my character want to join is to keep the streets in Aegis Safe

Which Guard you will want to be in: (Swords or Archery)

^^Archer^^

Server application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22320-kevins87-application-5-wood-elf-edited/page__p__99605__fromsearch__1#entry99605

Denied, more not sufficient reasons and information.

Again sorry I wasn't at the meeting, I sent quazar a message on why I wasn't going to be on. And I still won't be on for a while. I'm getting the problem solved tomarrow hopefully and it will be resolved within a week or two after

-Minecraft Account Name: CaliMkali

-How old are you: 13

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: eastern

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I play minecraft a lot and i play two musical instruments also I play one sport which is basketball and I'm on my computer 24/7.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes I do.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Everyday, all day

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes, all the time

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: To always aboey the rules and you commands.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes I have and yes I do

In-Character:

-Character Name: Shadae

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I was guard for kal'Urguan and I was in the legion army.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: Yes, Iv'e been in:

*The Rangers of The Forest

*Kal'urguan gaurd

*Legion army

*Architect team

That's about it.

-How did you hear about us? (TeamSpeak)

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? No

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? Well I was wondering on the day when snowy fields got attacked and as i was sprinting to the gates to enter everyone was dead and thye all lost there family's and friends also i wanted to change that for the future to protect our land of Laurelin and make the city as safe as it could be.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I accept

-Minecraft Account Name: CaliMkali

-How old are you: 13

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: eastern

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I play minecraft a lot and i play two musical instruments also I play one sport which is basketball and I'm on my computer 24/7.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes I do.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Everyday, all day

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes, all the time

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: To always aboey the rules and you commands.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes I have and yes I do

In-Character:

-Character Name: Shadae

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I was guard for kal'Urguan and I was in the legion army.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: Yes, Iv'e been in:

*The Rangers of The Forest

*Kal'urguan gaurd

*Legion army

*Architect team

That's about it.

-How did you hear about us? (TeamSpeak)

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? No

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? Well I was wondering on the day when snowy fields got attacked and as i was sprinting to the gates to enter everyone was dead and thye all lost there family's and friends also i wanted to change that for the future to protect our land of Laurelin and make the city as safe as it could be.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: I accept

Denied. Player has been banned for posting this.

Terms of Forum Ban Release has been Broken. See the terms at: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/24385-calimkalis-forum-appeal/

-Minecraft Account Name: Distuth

-How old are you: 20

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:USA

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: Basically a jackass. I'm not the most polite person out of character. However, I'm not the trolling type of jackass. I'm just sarcastic and like to hear myself talk.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes I do. I do make mistakes because of fast typing, though.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

I'm online most days. If I'm not online, its because I'm swamped with something.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

Yes, and Yes. I have a microphone too.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

Is this the basic "do you know what roleplaying is?" Because I answered that in my application. Yes. I know what it is. I don't have much experience with military/guild settings, but I'm willing to learn it.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

If by rules you're referring to whats expected of Wardens, then yes.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Distuth Thruill

-Experience in militaries/guilds: None, however has travelled for over 50 years and has experience fighting off bandits.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No.

-How did you hear about us?

I ran across the headquarters and talked to the elf on duty there.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

Yes.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

To become more involved in the elven nation, and to do whats needed to ensure the security of the nation.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

I do.

-Minecraft Account Name: Distuth

-How old are you: 20

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:USA

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: Basically a jackass. I'm not the most polite person out of character. However, I'm not the trolling type of jackass. I'm just sarcastic and like to hear myself talk.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes I do. I do make mistakes because of fast typing, though.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

I'm online most days. If I'm not online, its because I'm swamped with something.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

Yes, and Yes. I have a microphone too.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

Is this the basic "do you know what roleplaying is?" Because I answered that in my application. Yes. I know what it is. I don't have much experience with military/guild settings, but I'm willing to learn it.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

If by rules you're referring to whats expected of Wardens, then yes.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Distuth Thruill

-Experience in militaries/guilds: None, however has travelled for over 50 years and has experience fighting off bandits.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No.

-How did you hear about us?

I ran across the headquarters and talked to the elf on duty there.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

Yes.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

To become more involved in the elven nation, and to do whats needed to ensure the security of the nation.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

I do.

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation.

Ive been hearing disturbing tales of a trading company stripping forests. Perhaps we should assist?

Ive been hearing disturbing tales of a trading company stripping forests. Perhaps we should assist?

So the rumour is true...

I don't know the new password for teamspeak, could someone help me out?

Thanking you in anticipation,

Eternis.

I don't know the new password for teamspeak, could someone help me out?

Thanking you in anticipation,

Eternis.

This should really be asked in game,we don't want to give the password away to any snoops.

You should be able to find any warden online and ask them.

-Minecraft Account Name: xxxliltxxx5150

-How old are you:15

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: US eastern time

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:im a 15 year old gamer that loves all rleplaying and defence games. i have a dog and an alienware laptop.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: yes i have a good grip on grammer and on I am fluently speaking english.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:10-25 hours weekly

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: yes i had a teamspeak from the game league of legends and i will use it every time i login.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: i have been on other roleplaying servers but i wanted to try this out also. i have been a guard of a king on other servers.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:yes i have read and understood and will follow these rules

In-Character:

-Character Name: Thomas

-What is your Race?: Dark elf

-Experience in militaries/ not in this server.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:no i have not been in any of those.

-How did you hear about us? i heard about the server first from my friends and then i wanted to join a guard or millitairy position and i looked at the guilds and saw your posts about the wardens and now im here.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? yes (i would say exactly but it will be alot of words.

-Biography thomas is a brave soldier and would fight for anybody. his fathwer said that he was a natural fighter.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? because i love protecting and fighting

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: yes i promise

So while I was playing on LOTC the other day I thought about how we can make the Wardens better... Architectural-wise. The defense system is outdated and not really efficient with the amount of guards we now have. No one is really sure how to defend the base without asking one if the older members what the plan was. I propose in the new map ( if the Warden Military is still needed, which Im sure we will be ;) that we revamp the architecture drastically. In terms of castles I propose that we adopt the Octagon Star. Shaped in the way of an octagon with massive towers at each point it has been proven over and over IRL that the Octagon Star typed castle is the hardest to crack. Attacking a castle that juts out towards you is very nerve racking especially if it were defended by the Wardens. I wont go into detail about this being that it is the forums and anyone can read this, I will create a singleplayer map showing what I mean and give the link to it to any curious Wardens.

My proposal is not meant to change the Warden architecture completely but to adapt a more realistic castle style that would fit right in with the RP. This isn't meta in a sense being that in the new map we will basically restart ( In Character ) our lives in LOTC. My character personally has taken interest in castles and strongholds on the server and there is few I have not seen personally. The RP would be in a sense, combining all the pros of the well defended strongholds and few of the weaknesses.

But Idk im bored, so I sit and actually complete some of the school assignments while I wait for my computer to be fixed.

Arma