[✓] [Lore] Alchemy Regents And New Potions For 3.0/anthos!

Eetswa

Alchemy Lore, your opinion!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should this lore be implemented?

Its just some general stuff people can confidently use in-game and not have to worry about others complaining to them or about them in OOC or /tells 

Don't forget to add Drilltongue to the herbs!

I'm going to be getting more alchemical herbs in my Tundra-Biome garden to show off to Gauldrim eventually for addition, I'd encourage other alchemists living elsewhere to do the same!

I need to add these reagents to my garden...

I'll get right onto that Hexy, thanks for the reminder :)

Certainly seems pretty solid. I had a plan to go around ICly to try and put together the next "Tales of a Traveling Alchemist" for the 3.0 map, but this seems to fill the reasoning behind that pretty well. I may still do it, of course, as I'm sure there are plenty of potions and what not you haven't listed that people have come up with, as I realize this isn't a fully comprehensive list and just a few examples. Fine work.

The Crotania family supports dis.

Certainly seems pretty solid. I had a plan to go around ICly to try and put together the next "Tales of a Traveling Alchemist" for the 3.0 map, but this seems to fill the reasoning behind that pretty well. I may still do it, of course, as I'm sure there are plenty of potions and what not you haven't listed that people have come up with, as I realize this isn't a fully comprehensive list and just a few examples. Fine work.

Thanks, you should do this as well! It'd just enrich the alchemy community and boost an Alchemist's arsenal!