The Guardians Of Furnestock

dandan1350

The Guardians of Furnestock

wkq9kiC.jpg

Lore

The  Guardians of Furnestock was originally created for the sole purpose of protecting the large Duchy of Furnestock. It was created by the three lords of the vassal houses: House Baelish, House Stafyr and House Greymane, with assistance from their liege lords, House Silverblade and under the guidance of Gideon Silverblade the Guardians were created.

They serve to protect those of House Silverblades, from common to the lords and Elders. They serve and protect the duchy as well as the outlaying counties within the Duchies land.

Ranks

Captain:

The captain will work closest with the elders of the house and is chosen by his show of loyatly and skill in battle toward the elders. The captain is also one of the best fighters in the Houses soldiers and watches the Three master of arms train the soldiers and assigns soldiers to their proper groups. And helps plans the training schedules.

Master of Arms:

The Master of Arms, They each have mastered In thier art of weapon. There are three of these people each one that has mastered an art of war, Bow,Sword and Axe. They work with the Captain of the Militum a lot, and hold training sessions under their art of war so their men are properly trained.

Footman:

The Basic Soldier of the Militum. They swear their arms,mouth,and body to the House they serve. These men will mainly be used to patrol the dukedoms and counties that they serve and do all tasks and duties assigned by the Captain,Master of Arms, and any of the Silverbladeelders.

Recruit:

A New fighter in the Militum, or as many called “Fresh meat” usually one who does not know how to fight very well and needs to be trained by the Master of arms in order to be considered a foot man. These men are equipped with leather and chain and get paid minimum wage.      

Rangers:

An entirely different section of the Guardians, the rangers are lead by Great Ser Charles Greymane. His skill with the bow and basic knowledge of melding into the shadows leave him as an effective leader. The rangers are a different part of the order, used for shadow tactics, espionage and spying. Using their masterful skill of blending into terrain and into crowds to be hidden within plain sight. They are armed with a bow of their choice, preferably a shortbow and basic leather. They normally reside within the Greymarsh camps.

Application

Mc Name:

Rp Name:

Military/Non-combatant role:

Skills:

Previous military experience?:

Any past criminal record:

Please sign the oath of allegiance:

I _______ swear by The Almighty Light, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to HouseSilverblade, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend my liege, Their Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of His liege, His Heirs and Successors, and of the generals and officers set over me. So help me God.

Duties & Rewards for Service.

- Serve House Silverblade with Undying Loyalty.

- Protect House Silverblade Members and Land

- Uphold your oath

- Stay Strong in your art of war.

-----------------------------

- Basic Armor and Arms when joining.

- Personal Bunk with Private Chest and Locks if needed.

- Land for continued Services.

- Daily Rations of food.

Pay

Captain- 250 Per Elven week

Master of Arms- 150 per Elven week

Footman- 100 Minas per Elven week

Recruit-  50 Minas Per Elven week

When Soldiers engage in combat all spoils of battle go to them. Unless it somthing the Duke or Elder of war require.

Rules

- Thou must forever abide by all rules of the Militum

- Thou must not break their oath of allegiance

- Thou must follow the ruling and laws of the Holy Oren Empire

- Thou must respect the authority of all family elders

- Thou can only be ordered by others of higher rank in the Militum and His Majesty the Imperial Emperor, Godfrey I

Elene looks at the paper over Uthor's shoulder, pointing to the rules...

"Shouldn't they also take orders from High Ranking Silverblades?"

- Thou must respect the authority of all family elders and high ranking Silverblades

- Thou can only be ordered by others of higher rank in the Militum and His Majesty the Imperial Emperor, Godfrey I

Read before ye post *winks*

As a copy is sent to his desk with Gideons seal Uthor sighs thinking if it to be a joke his eyes widening as He sees work and Gideons hand in it.

" Holy Feck Gideon did work!"

Grabs his seal approving the final copy sending it back

( I got some skins that can be used will be disscussed and posted torromow)

((I wasn't talking to ya' Burk >:I Maybe Elene's just a quick reader >_>))

((Or just dumb))

Eirik glances over the paper, grunting. He'll have to talk to Gideon later..

Application

Mc Name:

Beast720
Rp Name:

Evan Abdiel

Military/Non-combatant role:

Recruit

Skills:

Swordsman/Bowman and A Smith

Previous military experience?:

Non-although was taught by his father, Mattias, and has acted as a free-roaming ranger.

Any past criminal record:

No

I Evan Abdiel swear by The Almighty Light, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to HouseSilverblade, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend my liege, Their Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of His liege, His Heirs and Successors, and of the generals and officers set over me. So help me God.

Daniel looks over the application shrugging.

"If I accept him, Gideon wont ***** at me."

He then sends back a reply.

"Welcome to the Guardians of Furnestock, Evan."

Mc Name: hockeyguy16627

Rp Name:Willaim Fredrick

Military/Non-combatant role:good withe tranning people 

Skills: fighting traning teaching good with a bow and a long shord

Previous military experience?:yes with the Sarkozy and fought the undead 

Any past criminal record:no sir

I William Fredrick swear by The Almighty Light, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to HouseSilverblade, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend my liege, Their Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of His liege, His Heirs and Successors, and of the generals and officers set over me. So help me God.

Locking this thread, we should have a new and updated one up at some point tonight.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.