[Event Creatures] Wild Life And Monsters Of Anthos

Achilles

[[Dhoine.

Cockatrice was approved before these. That bit was presented before this post was finished.

Really interesting lore! I hope it gets accepted :D Hunting would be very interesting...

Cockatrice was approved before these. That bit was presented before this post was finished.

Google seems to disagree. When was this?

Google seems to disagree. When was this?

You would need to communicate with Freema regarding these matters, I have no idea.

Good to see some new beasties added to the world. Should provide interesting role-play in not just hunting them, but also in the form of alchemy as pieces of powerful creatures can take on the symbols associated with said creatures. An example being perhaps a harpy feather could be a symbol of air, its power determined by the strength of the harpy. A fledgling would be produce a far weaker symbol than an older matron.

Perhaps we'll see an influx of people taking on a hunting profession, and getting together into groups to track and take these things down only to strip it of its parts, and either sell them to the nearest chemist with a fat purse or use them for their own work. That I'd certainly like to see.

This is a very nice list of animals. That being said I think the elven used might be a little off. For one 'Par' does not require an apostrophe when used as a prefix as I am aware (I might be wrong about this one). Additionally tali'ame refers to a tree while tal'ame means 'part of the forest'.  I don't know which one you intended for so it is just worth noting the two meanings. Unless something is a proper noun theoretically it doesn't take a capital letter (though this is rarely observed).

“Ihnsil Taliame”

Spear Vine (Directly means spear tree)

You may want: ihnsil'ame which means 'spear of the forest' or 'forest spear'.

“Parvalah Taliame”

Leaf Apes (Directly means 'Before human tree')

You may want parvalah'ame which means 'Before human of the forest' (which is awkward). Alternatively you may want valahii'ame which means 'Small human of the forest'.

Thank you Supremacy, i'll change that up right away. Also on another note I hope this lore will bring some good fun to people.

Will move to Implemented once Freema's had a chance to look at and respond to the post above this one.

It appears the aforementioned changes have been made, so I have moved it to implemented. If I have done something too early no doubt it can be moved back, especially because Freema is a GM anyway.

Moved to Implemented Lore.