[Playable] Ghosts And You!

Urahra

96 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see spooky ghosties in Anthos?

• Aww yeah.
    • Needs more work. (Post suggestions please?)
    • No. (Post reasons please?)

Oh.. god this sounds cool. I would really like to see this RP'd aslong as a quarter of the player-base isn't a ghost. Only a spare few should be one.

Really.. really like this, If you want any help or ideas please msg I would love to help in any way I can! 

+1!

A marvelous idea, although I do think this should be for only a few people, and I am a little iffy on the ressurection part. Maybe more drawbacks if you are resurrected?

Hmm, I think you should only really need an MA for the final tier. I see no harm in RP'ing a character's ghosts for the first two, as there is no major advantage, merely enjoyable roleplay. Granted, I did not read the whole thing, but this is just my thoughts. Regardless, this seems super freakin' cool!

I like.

A couple of things:
Firstly, pointing this out: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/85379-lore-complete-apparitions/ You may or may not have seen it already.
Second, I have to agree with Megu on the resurrection thing. Really not sure how I feel about that.
Finally, is "witcher" a generic term? I thought they were exclusive to Witcher series of books.

I like the idea of more ghost RP a lot, I reccomend collaberating with Kalenz and his apparation lore!

[5:12:55 PM] Haelphon: Yes.
[5:12:58 PM] Haelphon: Yes yes yes yes.
[5:12:59 PM] Haelphon: Yes.
[5:13:00 PM] Haelphon: YES.

I LOVE THIS. Support!

(EDIT): We'd need applications for this, under a subtype of magic, so that will have to be watched, but otherwise sounds good to me!

I agree with what Polgrath said.

Since apparition lore is already accepted and those beings are supposed to be immensely powerfully I think you should talk with Kalenz or come up with a different name for the level one ghost.

Hmm, I think you should only really need an MA for the final tier. I see no harm in RP'ing a character's ghosts for the first two, as there is no major advantage, merely enjoyable roleplay. Granted, I did not read the whole thing, but this is just my thoughts. Regardless, this seems super freakin' cool!

I agree with you in that aspect, It would be great to be able to rp the first tiers without an Ma.

This is a MARVELOUS idea!

However, if it's abused, then it'll turn really bad... So yeah, we'll have to get yet another app :I Still, +1 :D

Love everything, save the resurrection buisness, that looks iffy, and I can already see ways to exploit it in more ways than one.

I really like this, it was clearly well thought out. One suggestion though. Perhaps up to a certain point the ghost should be bound to one place? Once they realize they are dead, maybe there should be some connection that keeps them to some place (be it where they lived, near a loved one, location of death, etc.) until either the second or third stage. Again, great job.