[Event Creatures] Trolls

Trolls!  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Welcome Trolls to LotC?

I had a talk with PtahWithin, the reasoning for the Trolls turning into stone will be that they touched an ancient artifact that cursed them to the darkness. It'll be a bit mysterious, but you'll see more on it soon!

I had a talk with PtahWithin, the reasoning for the Trolls turning into stone will be that they touched an ancient artifact that cursed them to the darkness. It'll be a bit mysterious, but you'll see more on it soon!

wouldn't it just be easier to say their skin is a wax to the sun...?

wouldn't it just be easier to say their skin is a wax to the sun...?

We can't make it that easy, Cow! ;)

This is great! I must say, I truly like the idea of big lumbering trolls wandering around Anthos in the night, (And I realy wanna make a troll character) +1 from me!

This lore is completed, I will make edits as necessary if anyone has more ideas, problems, or input - It's up to be reviewed now, though!

And thanks, Quavinir, hopefully we can get you a Troll character. :)

I think I may need to make a troll character now...  :yay:

-le'insert insulting post about already having a troll character-

I like this idea 1+

Trolls can be anti-social, but they are not because they were just miss understood like Frankenstein. In another part of the live, this lore is a natural reason, we love the nature and his creations of being strange.

In another fact, this lore is a good lore that everyone likes because trolls are a part of our social lives, thats because i give this lore a positive feedback and i hope for the best.

I am ready for this to be approved now

I was thinking of claiming to have seen a troll in the abandoned mine just near the vineyard outside Malinor. That would be a good place for a troll to have moved into.

A lot like  LOTR universe trolls, which certainly isn't a bad thing. Seems like a really good idea and I see no downside to having a small community RP as trolls(except for my envy for anybody who gets the opportunity). Hopefully it will get accepted into lore, and if I ever had a chance to play one somehow, I would jump on the opportunity(hint hint)!

I decided to start working on some troll language, if you want to add it then that would be cool, if not that is fine also.

Kobble- food 

bubeh-friend

nawsh- enemy 

gobly- fat

heshnesh- meat

geshbesh- not meat

lob- heavy

kob- bad

gob- good

gef- eat

tallies-elves 

smallies-humans

bigies-orcs

punys-halflings

gung- smelly

tuki- yummy/good taste

(I can add a lot more if you have any interest in this language, and the rest can just be English  with an accent. I know you put that they can speak human tounge, but maybe they speak this among themselves?)

I personally loved reading the lore on this... Quite honestly ready for this to be accepted like Elindor said! This would be some interesting RP for sure!

The Lore Team has reviewed this, and we've decided to implement it if a few things are changed.

Firstly, the removal of the artifact from the history.

Secondly, if a troll is turned to stone by sunlight, when night falls again the stone turns back into a troll. If these are to be played by players being PKed by sunlight is a little harsh.