[Poll] As The Tornadoes Descend

Ibn Khaldun

Environmental Capability  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Should Environmental Damage from Events Take Place? ((Such as small structure damage, trees falling, etc.))

• Yes
    • No
    • To a lesser extent only
    • Larger-scale damage should require OOC permission

I've had two giant ass storms destroy everything I've worked hard for, the end of Aegis and the end of Asulon. I managed to come out alright. Anyone that's ever used the shop plug-ins has survived many more. Let's see some more storms and flat out liars up in here. :P

I'm all for it, but be reasonable. I'd worry about the sanity of our builder if Kralta was flattened.

Yeah, Im not going heavy damage at all, unless I get OOC permission.

I think it would be a little overdone if a stone castle gets torn to shreds by a tornado, but I don't see why manors or any wooden houses wouldn't get destroyed. +1 

I think it would be a little overdone if a stone castle gets torn to shreds by a tornado, but I don't see why manors or any wooden houses wouldn't get destroyed. +1 

Yeah, I wouldn't go around trying to throw the Dreadfort or Kralta castle [mainly stone] down on the ground and ghetto-stomp it LOL

This sounds like an awesome idea! I'd rather have some buildings be destroyed or a disaster sweep through than have small wooden huts with the strength of a castle.

My opinion is not worth very much, because I am newly spawned, but I will give it anyway.

I personally agree with the idea. Like Lord Rocket of Haul, I agree

that it will increase RP a fair amount, and the RP relationships, friend, foe, sister, brother, etc. I also think that it will bring everyone together in harmony, during the time period of building. It may also keep nations vulnerable, so it also may provoke war.

Large amount of damage:

Pros: Lots o' RP, new RP relationships, harmony. (war can fit in either one, depends one the opinion)

Cons: Lots of hard work goes into building everything, vulnerable nations. (war can fit in either one, depends on the opinion.)