[✓] Ghost Purges

Supremacy

I think this pertains to war cleric magic, not priest healing.

you give very little credit to Clerics. Holy Magic, (healing branch) does more.

In a way it could be "healing" the ghost as we work on cleansing and helping people.

I would like to know if the ability to "purify" ghosts is available to those on the priest healing branch. If so, what tier?

In my personal opinion I believe that should be left to War-clerics. ^^

Priest healing hurts corrupted beings. Realistically priests don't need any more utility functions in my opinion, they already harm corrupted beings, heal blights and heal people.

So...do we get anything special to protect ourselves with because now everyone is gonna start pk'ing my poltergeist

This is what I'm concerned about. People get up to T3 ghost and get forced permad. Maybe a T3 is too tied to the world to be forced out and needs to want to leave?

So...do we get anything special to protect ourselves with because now everyone is gonna start pk'ing my poltergeist

There are very few people who can actually pk the ghosts, if the list of requirements is correct. Being T3 in any field requires time and dedication, and most people who spend that time wont bother to pk you :P

Your a ghost. I mean, you already died once. So you were protected by being able to come back to life. You run the risk of dying forever now.

I think there should be proper reasoning to PK a ghost. I've seen people misuse their ghosts and don't really follow any sort of lore for them. I personally play my ghost as a shy character who doesn't really go around talking to everyone. THe only times that I've ever talked with someone is when they walk up to me and start talking. I know that it'll be hard for people to get to Tier 3 for these, but I think it should only be used on people who don't seem to RP ghosts correctly. This could be done by saying that this ghost has been a nuisance in a city/town and now we have to purge it, but people who have properly RPed their ghost should not have them PKed. I made mine because I wanted to experience the cool roleplay, so I would prefer it not being re-PKed.

It jst seems irrelevant that I scaled up for 4 months as a revenant to become a poltergeist just to be told there's nnow a perma kill factor written between the lines and on top of that, the most we can do is throw chairs and stuff at people

It jst seems irrelevant that I scaled up for 4 months as a revenant to become a poltergeist just to be told there's nnow a perma kill factor written between the lines and on top of that, the most we can do is throw chairs and stuff at people

Perhaps the amount of time a character spends as a poltergeist will increase their power, which I would think would happen anyway.

Well consider it as you don't want to be caught and PKed. You actually have to haunt... Don't just be present in some major city sitting there running in circles all day in plain vision. Come out at night and haunt certain people or choose a smaller community to haunt. To continue this I would say that many of the magic types are not going to harm ghosts that are still in the world for a reason. For example I would engage in conversation with the ghost to try and figure out why it is still in the world of the living. Be it their remains have not been laid to rest or a villain who has killed them hasn't been brought to justice I feel that at least Clerics and Monks would instead try and relieve that bond so the ghost can peacefully move onto the seven skies. If there isn't a reason that the ghost has to still be attached to the world then if there really a point of the ghost being there? If you are just there to roam the halls of your old town you aren't really providing any quality Rp for those around you.

All in all: Make yourself scarce. You won't be found and killed if you haunt with purpose in the shadows of the night with few people around. 

Move to Accepted Lore for the next stage. Please hold use till Implemented.