The Clerical Order [Lead By The Council Of Light]

Lao for no apparent reason decides to make a dorf.

(wouldn't following the cleric patron make you a heretic to the brothmordowhatsit...?)

((Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh))

(For Clerics:)

OOC:

IGN: yopplwasupxxx

Skype Name: Yopplwasupxxx

Any reports or revokes: Nope.

IC (written as a letter):

Roleplaying Name:

Rymuel Elendil

Race:

Adunian

(Answer these from your character’s perspective, not your OOC answer.)

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? -

I will be truthful, I know little of the Clerical Order or their responsibilities. However, I am not all blind, as I do hear stories of the Clerics and of the Holy Magic through the stories that come and go in Adunia and from my father, Lachlan's, library. Therefore, I believe the Clerical Order and its Clerics to not be war oriented, nor of some alliance to any nation, but to serve the Patrons and heal those of ill.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining?

My main reason for joining is that I want away from my country's belief in the Three, and my Father's pushing for me to convert. My Mother had been a believer of the Creator, but had taught me of the Patrons. I also wish to heal and assist people, whether it be healing or even minor conflicts. I do believe my Uncle-In-Law is also a member of the Clerical Order, so I suppose that is another reason for applying, though a minor one.

(For Clerics:)

OOC:

IGN: yopplwasupxxx

Skype Name: Yopplwasupxxx

Any reports or revokes: Nope.

Roleplaying Name:

Rymuel Elendil

Race:

Adunian

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? -

I will be truthful, I know little of the Clerical Order or their responsibilities. However, I am not all blind, as I do hear stories of the Clerics and of the Holy Magic through the stories that come and go in Adunia and from my father, Lachlan's, library. Therefore, I believe the Clerical Order and its Clerics to not be war oriented, nor of some alliance to any nation, but to serve the Patrons and heal those of ill.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining?

My main reason for joining is that I want away from my country's belief in the Three, and my Father's pushing for me to convert. My Mother had been a believer of the Creator, but had taught me of the Patrons. I also wish to heal and assist people, whether it be healing or even minor conflicts. I do believe my Uncle-In-Law is also a member of the Clerical Order, so I suppose that is another reason for applying, though a minor one.

"To my nephew, no longer shall you have religion forced upon you. We welcome you to our order should you so choose to join. Your trial and passage can begin immediately. Welcome to the order my friend, I hope you take us up on our offer." - High Guardian Daniel Kamura

Makayla has her eyes staring at the ground, kicking a rock around as she walks, sighing on occasion. "Goodbye..." she mumbles to herself, a single tear dropping down onto the ground before suddenly bumping into a notice.

"Oh. Clerics..." she sighs, staring down at the ground for a moment before looking back up "I could try... new chances... new everything...". Makayla ponders for a few moments before nodding to herself, grabbing a parchment and starting to write on it. Once she is done, she brings the bird to the local aviary, awaiting a response.

OOC:

IGN: MonkeyCoffee

Skype name: monkeyluvscoffee

Any reports or revokes?: Nope!

PeUkRE1.png

(I FELT FANCY TODAY!)

"To Makayla, like most we welcome you to our order happily. Make your way to our base and you may begin your trials and recieve your room within our dorms. Welcome to the order." - High Guardian Daniel Kamura

OOC:

IGN:

Galendar_Aveere

Skype Name:

galendar.aveere

Any reports or revokes:

All too old to matter

Roleplaying Name:

Evarir Leary

Race:

Wood Elf

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Cleric are? - To uphold the faith as well as to guide people into understanding it. As well, it is to assist those who are in need of help.

Ambitions as a Cleric/Reason for joining? - I seek purpose in this forsaken world. Now, more then ever, the darkness bleeds out from the depths of the northern walls. I seek to serve a better purpose.

"To Evarir Leary, your application is currently placed on pending. We have opted to allow you a chance to join our order but we ask you come to us for a final interview before imminent denial or acceptance depending on the results of said interview. Please head to the base when you can." - High Guardian Daniel Kamura

A bird comes back with a letter, written in rather annoyed text...

"I do realize this. Me making this application already proves I would drop my role as a Druid. I have come to you partially because I do not like the Druid Community. Would this signify I have any ties?"

OOC:

IGN:

LeoWarrior14

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s):

leowarrior14

IC (May be written as a letter, or personally seeking out a paladin)

Name:

Quinlan 'o the Clan Campbell

Race:

Adunian born an' raised.

Thirty an' one.

Prefered weapon:

Me giant ass Claymore.

Why do you wish to join us on our journey:

Ah live me life as normally as ah can. Huntin' fer food and staying by my people. But ah've seen me fiance jailed on the day I proposed to 'er. Before that I'd seen 'er been flown off by beasts of the north, doing the three knows what to 'er.

All the whoile I realized me greatest fault is I was 'elpless to defend her. I nary expect any of ye to learn me the power of glowy fightin', but the least I can do is join an' order who as a group can help what I could nae accomplish on me own.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?:

After thinkin' long 'an hard. Aye, aye I do.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?:

Serve an' protect. There ain't no glory in bein' a selfless hero. There ain't no glory in spillin' blood fer the innocent. But ah'm prepared tae do both.

A bird comes back with a letter, written in rather annoyed text...

"I do realize this. Me making this application already proves I would drop my role as a Druid. I have come to you partially because I do not like the Druid Community. Would this signify I have any ties?"

A letter returns to him very swifty.

"Seek us out at our base in Lennioel. We can discuss your case there as to whether or not you can be accepted or not. Sorry for the inconvience."

-Siris, the War-Cleric

OOC:

IGN:

LeoWarrior14

leowarrior14

Name:

Quinlan 'o the Clan Campbell

Race:

Adunian born an' raised.

Thirty an' one.

Prefered weapon:

Me giant ass Claymore.

Ah live me life as normally as ah can. Huntin' fer food and staying by my people. But ah've seen me fiance jailed on the day I proposed to 'er. Before that I'd seen 'er been flown off by beasts of the north, doing the three knows what to 'er.

All the whoile I realized me greatest fault is I was 'elpless to defend her. I nary expect any of ye to learn me the power of glowy fightin', but the least I can do is join an' order who as a group can help what I could nae accomplish on me own.

After thinkin' long 'an hard. Aye, aye I do.

Serve an' protect. There ain't no glory in bein' a selfless hero. There ain't no glory in spillin' blood fer the innocent. But ah'm prepared tae do both.

A letter returns to him.

"You are accepted. Come to our base in Lenniel for more information and we will get you accomodated."

OOC

IGN
Snipes9990

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s)
daermond

IC

Name
Spencer Cross

Race
High Elf

Preferred weapon
Longsword-Dagger-Shield-Crossbow

Why do you wish to join us on our journey
I have never really done anything with my life. I am soon to be married and realize I have no job to support my new family with. Every other Order and Guild I have looked into do not match my morals and offer little. I believe this to be the only place where I can do good and support my family.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?
Yes, I do.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?
To protect the weak and defend against evil.

OOC:

IGN: SureLockHomes

SureLock/Fiash

IC (This is written as a letter)

Name: Thosis Willdinar

Race: Human

Age: 24

Preferred weapon:  Two short swords also daggers, but a normal sword would do if I must.

Why do you wish to join us on our journey: I am a believer in God, and I want to have a great adventure in life, for him and for others who are in need.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I pledge that I shall serve the Tahariae in all way possible and more.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?: It must take a lot of time and work. All must do their best in helping training one another. Now all I hope is that I can be of service to our Lord…Not for the promotion or rank, for that means nothing to me, only that I will help and defend all people who are suffering and being persecuted.

This is all I have to say, God bless you.

-Thosis Willdinar

OOC:

IGN: SureLockHomes

SureLock/Fiash

IC (This is written as a letter)

Name: Thosis Willdinar

Age: 24

Preferred weapon:  Two short swords also daggers, but a normal sword would do if I must.

Why do you wish to join us on our journey: I am a believer in God, and I want to have a great adventure in life, for him and for others who are in need.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: I pledge that I shall serve the Tahariae in all way possible and more.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?: It must take a lot of time and work. All must do their best in helping training one another. Now all I hope is that I can be of service to our Lord…Not for the promotion or rank, for that means nothing to me, only that I will help and defend all people who are suffering and being persecuted.

This is all I have to say, God bless you.

-Thosis Willdinar

OOC

IGN
Snipes9990

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s)
daermond

IC

Name
Spencer Cross

Race
High Elf

Preferred weapon
Longsword-Dagger-Shield-Crossbow

Why do you wish to join us on our journey
I have never really done anything with my life. I am soon to be married and realize I have no job to support my new family with. Every other Order and Guild I have looked into do not match my morals and offer little. I believe this to be the only place where I can do good and support my family.

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?
Yes, I do.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?
To protect the weak and defend against evil.

"To the applicant in question, 

After a while of thought and discussion between the paladins and I we have decided to accept you into our ranks. We welcome you to the order, please come and grab a dorm room as soon as possible. Once that is done you shall be placed on your trial period to see if you are fit for the rank of paladin." - High Guardian Daniel Kamura

(For Paladins:)

OOC:

IGN: Origin_Lark

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s): darkz3r09000

Name: Gawain de Rosaen

Prefered weapon: Hammer-Axe

Why do you wish to join us on our journey: I have been wandering around Anthos for quite some time now, purging it of the pollution known as the undead scum(Zombies, not Undead from Aegis.) in the name of the most holy Creator. Recently with the death of my sister, I feel my faith wane occasionally..I wish to renew that 

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: But of course, I have heard about the patron of life and learning about him may fill this void left by the death of my sister.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?: The responsibilities of a Paladin? I'd figure it is to dutiful serve Tahariae and the Creator in the most holy and benevolent way possible. A paladin is not some brash rogue that seeks power and glory but rather simply a sword of the Creator, eyes, ears, and blade. The blade of judgement and blade of holiness.

OOC:

IGN:

paintballz

nomnombabies1

Name:

William Ravenfell

Race:

Northerner

Prefered weapon:

Broadsword and Shield.

My whole life has been surrounded by suffering and people whom would not stand to defend them, the weak and defenceless. I wish to become a Paladin to serve and protect the people and do the wishes of Tahariae.

I swear my life, and my sword to the order, and to Tahariae.

Serve and protect the people who cannot defend themselves, working to elimate the threat of the undead and the heretic cultists, and i am ready to train to become that of legend.

OOC:

IGN:

paintballz

nomnombabies1

Name:

William Ravenfell

Race:

Northerner

Prefered weapon:

Broadsword and Shield.

My whole life has been surrounded by suffering and people whom would not stand to defend them, the weak and defenceless. I wish to become a Paladin to serve and protect the people and do the wishes of Tahariae.

I swear my life, and my sword to the order, and to Tahariae.

Serve and protect the people who cannot defend themselves, working to elimate the threat of the undead and the heretic cultists, and i am ready to train to become that of legend.

(For Paladins:)

OOC:

IGN: Origin_Lark

Skype name(May be sent via PM’s): darkz3r09000

Name: Gawain de Rosaen

Prefered weapon: Hammer-Axe

Why do you wish to join us on our journey: I have been wandering around Anthos for quite some time now, purging it of the pollution known as the undead scum(Zombies, not Undead from Aegis.) in the name of the most holy Creator. Recently with the death of my sister, I feel my faith wane occasionally..I wish to renew that 

Do you pledge your devotion to the order and Tahariae?: But of course, I have heard about the patron of life and learning about him may fill this void left by the death of my sister.

What do you believe the responsibilities of a Paladin are?: The responsibilities of a Paladin? I'd figure it is to dutiful serve Tahariae and the Creator in the most holy and benevolent way possible. A paladin is not some brash rogue that seeks power and glory but rather simply a sword of the Creator, eyes, ears, and blade. The blade of judgement and blade of holiness.

A letter returns to you.

"Accepted. Come to our base in Lenniel to be accomodated and find your room, also some other things we need to speak about."

Daniel grumbles as he throws off his fishing hat, chucking down his fishing rod and moving to slap the new roster of clerics onto the board within the confines of the councils level. "Takin' me away from my holiday for a silly roster..." He continues his grumbling as he slaps another notice onto the main notice board of the order before grabbing his fishing gear and heading on out.

"This order died with Braxis, we're just poking a dead horse at the moment..." He mutters to himself, strolling out.

The notice would read:

"To any and all paladins within the order, the High Guardian has called for a meeting to assess ranking, positions and to begin the teaching of the newly found protectors of the order. Please attend if you can, if not please come and see the High Guardian." ((Meeting is at 11pm GMT 2nd of november/Saturday at the cleric base))