Hair Leech And Amber Wolves

Jistuma

halloween-black-blood-bloody-Favim.com-6

The Hair Leech

The Hair leech is a simple parasite. It feeds on the blood of a person, and hides itself by appearing to be just like hair. It would appear to be a simple long and thin leech, of black or red colors, perhaps as well reddish brown. It can not have any other colors because it feeds on blood. They are mostly harmless to any creature, unless they are infected with some disease. Some cultures might even use them to create long red strains of red or black hair in other colored hair. It also works for bald men to get some 'hair' back. The only diference between normal hair and the Hair Leech, is that when cut, the hair leech bleeds out, just as if the hair was bleeding. When trying to rip it out, it would hurt the same as pulling hair out, due to it's tiny tiny teeth that it uses to grip onto the head of the person. Tiny eggs are the way that the leech is born on the heads of people. They are placed when someone's hair with the leeches passes through leaves and branches, and then gets colected by the next head passing through it. Rubbing hairs together, which isn't uncommon by mistake, is also a way to propagate the eggs. Tales of blood hair women are told about due to this leech.

fire_wolf_by_hemamm-d64vdw8.jpg

(by Hemamm, Deviantart.com)

Amber Wolf

Quite a pretty sight to see, also a dangerous one. The Amber Wolves are wolves that give an amber colored glow in the dark nights, making themselves easily recognizable to others of their own kind. They do not hide from their prey, nor try to appear to them without being noticed, they attack in gangs, and they are quite fearsome. Together with the glow, their furs are also dangerous. The glow is created by an acid they secrete, which when touching skin not of them, gives the feeling of extreme burning. Their danger comes in their numbers, in their speed, and in their fangs. They are no bigger than normal wolves, never reaching the size of Dire wolves, but their teeth are sharp, and their neck muscles destructive. After one grabs hold of flesh, it can twist it's neck to rip it all out. Living in Dark caves in numbers greater than 30, the caves glow colorful and lighted by the numbers. They are quite agressive, and mixed with their natural instinct of living with many others of their kind, makes them not possible to tame.

(Edit: Mud Maiden and Dry Octapuss moved to another thread.)

Clap clap.

These are interesting creatures. Quirky and I think they'd fit nicely.

The Mud Maiden is a great alternative for everyone's busty dark elf!

Not bad, both lores are very good and they are interesting creatures to have. And to think you did this in 5 minutes, not bad!

Clap clap.

These are interesting creatures. Quirky and I think they'd fit nicely.

The Mud Maiden is a great alternative for everyone's busty dark elf!

I do have to think if they will be played by players or only ETs. Being mute and not able to move much from their habitat would  make them a bit weird to be played. Maybe if a player finds a good spot to be her, like Standing Inn or Druids Grove or something with many players that go there.

Is the mud maiden related to Grimreaper's proposed lore?

Not really, but maybe I read it, forgot and made this lore. Could you link me?

If anyone has an idea of a lore I can make in 5 mins, tell me and I'll try to write it. Normally I pass more time looking for an image than actually writing the paragraph.

Oh that one! I kind of liked the image but haven't actually read the lore yet. And I created this lore at least a month ago, just never wrote it down. I talked to ET members about it mostly.

sorry, the universe is "overfilled" as it is. while these are very interesting we don't feel they fit in with the lore and general theme of lotc.

sorry, the universe is "overfilled" as it is. while these are very interesting we don't feel they fit in with the lore and general theme of lotc.

That really feels like you're making a jab at me from something in which I denied some lore, and I remember writing something like that, but I don't remember which lore I said that. Pigmen lore?

That really feels like you're making a jab at me from something in which I denied some lore, and I remember writing something like that, but I don't remember which lore I said that. Pigmen lore?

You've said that about a lot of lore, Jistuma, whether you were simply offering opinions or denying it.

To be fair, it is your job and the latter is a valid reason to deny lore. 

Back on topic, me likey. +1

You've said that about a lot of lore, Jistuma, whether you were simply offering opinions or denying it.

To be fair, it is your job and the latter is a valid reason to deny lore. 

Back on topic, me likey. +1

It is, that is why I wanted to remove old never used creatures, so that the list would become smaller, so that new creatures could be added in.

Octapuss*

The things ooze out vile sticky puss when skin is cut or they are exposed to water, hence receiving the name "Octapuss"

And does this mean that the Fire Warden isn't a squid monster but an Octapuss?

Personally I like all the creatures here except the hair leech, I really don't see that being used or even RP'd by anyone except for maybe alchemy ingredients. Besides that though they don't really seem, fitting if that makes sense. Though the other three I do like. Perhaps there should be a list of all the creatures on lotc? I personally would like to see that, or even do it if you guys needed.

Personally I like all the creatures here except the hair leech, I really don't see that being used or even RP'd by anyone except for maybe alchemy ingredients. Besides that though they don't really seem, fitting if that makes sense. Though the other three I do like. Perhaps there should be a list of all the creatures on lotc? I personally would like to see that, or even do it if you guys needed.

http://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/Creatures

It's... meh, somewhat complete.

These lores have been Accepted!

And yes, this was taken to a vote, which I didn't vote in.