Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

IGN: Raptor14

Character Name:Alcros

Timezone: London

Race: Human

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)because for one, my characters bio says that he is a ranger, and rangers are awesome. I am not currently in any guild and this seems like he best one to pick

Will you uphold every Rule: yes to the letter

Link to your Application:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19546-my-application/page__p__84376__fromsearch__1#entry84376

Skins: http://minecraftfree.../?skinid=105932

I am not yet accepted but i should be soon, hopefully, but if i do i would really love to join the rangers

So now that i'm in, where to I go and what do I do. I have no clue where your base is.

Contact either Sorsby,Ctc9592(Me),Trotski24, or Conordude8 if they are not on then collect supplies

IGN: Raptor14

Character Name:Alcros

Timezone: London

Race: Human

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)because for one, my characters bio says that he is a ranger, and rangers are awesome. I am not currently in any guild and this seems like he best one to pick

Will you uphold every Rule: yes to the letter

Link to your Application:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19546-my-application/page__p__84376__fromsearch__1#entry84376

Skins: http://minecraftfree.../?skinid=105932

I am not yet accepted but i should be soon, hopefully, but if i do i would really love to join the rangers

When you get accepted and find a working Url for your Skin and App Link use this Application

IGN:

Character Name:

Timezone:

Race:

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)

Will you uphold every Rule:

Link to your Application:

Gideon, it's the Shadow rangers.

Let me file into my dramatic role-play voice and begin.

[All new members of the RotF, we are currently undergoing some to call "maintenance"

Please contact Ioughou ((Sorsby)) Trotski24 orGideon marsh for details, I Cralt Ironleaf, am taking action of leave, temporarily, if the need to contact me arises, please message me via ((

When you get accepted and find a working Url for your Skin and App Link use this Application

IGN:

Character Name:

Timezone:

Race:

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)

Will you uphold every Rule:

Link to your Application:

ok sorry about the url, but ive got an edited skin now. And what do you mean by give example of roleplaying skill?

IGN:tomfazz

Character Name:Keble Farrington

Timezone:london gmt

Race:human

Roleplaying Skill:have not really roleplayed for long but fully understand what it is and am great at staying in character.

Why you wish to join?:I would like to join because i feel it would be a great honour to help the citys and roads of ageis by trying to keep them safer. I think it would be a great experience and as im currently new to the server a way to get a few minas. I would'nt mind what the job was weather it was prtecting a house for a few days or a life time of protecting roads im always happy to help and make this a safe enviroment for us to live in.

Will you uphold every Rule: I certainly will.

Link to your Application:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19339-tomfaz-re-post-application/page__gopid__86578

IGN:tomfazz

Character Name:Keble Farrington

Timezone:london gmt

Race:human

Roleplaying Skill:have not really roleplayed for long but fully understand what it is and am great at staying in character.

Why you wish to join?:I would like to join because i feel it would be a great honour to help the citys and roads of ageis by trying to keep them safer. I think it would be a great experience and as im currently new to the server a way to get a few minas. I would'nt mind what the job was weather it was prtecting a house for a few days or a life time of protecting roads im always happy to help and make this a safe enviroment for us to live in.

Will you uphold every Rule: I certainly will.

Link to your Application:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19339-tomfaz-re-post-application/page__gopid__86578

Accepted, please contact one of the head rangers or Gideon.

im sorry to say but ive tried to get in contact with more than one person and if i dont get a response soon i will leave as i feel this is going no where sorry.

IGN:simidimi12

Character Name:Symodimi

Character: 40

Timezone:GMT -5

Race:Human

Why you wish to join?:I tryed to create my own Guild but with no success.This guild seems very well organized so thats why I want to join.Also the fact that you fight bandits and sometimes Undeads (I think) intrigues me.

Will you uphold every Rule:Yes of course I will.

My friends application:

IGN:male514

Character Name:Dimatrik

Character:40

Why you wish to join?:Because my friend is also trying to join your guild and we do not do anything aslong as its together. We find it boring when we are separated.My friend aslo told that this guild was a good and organized one.

Will you uphold every Rule:Yes I will.

IGN: Epic_Potatoe

Character Name: Argon

Age:(Real and Character) In Game:190 Real:13 (Don't worry, I'm mature for my age.)

Timezone: Eastern Standard USA.

Race:Elf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example): Average, +Average. Never break character, usually good with RP in combat, trade, or daily life in Aegis.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences): Well, ever since I've joined I've been fascinated with war. Who allies with who, who to trust, ridding the streets of thieves, ect...I also like fighting in Minecraft, because it takes more skill than you might think. Lastly, Ive been looking for a well organized, paying guild with jobs and contracts and such, and the Rangers sound great!

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes.

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=46&t=10068

IGN: Epic_Potatoe

Character Name: Argon

Age:(Real and Character) In Game:190 Real:13 (Don't worry, I'm mature for my age.)

Timezone: Eastern Standard USA.

Race:Elf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example): Average, +Average. Never break character, usually good with RP in combat, trade, or daily life in Aegis.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences): Well, ever since I've joined I've been fascinated with war. Who allies with who, who to trust, ridding the streets of thieves, ect...I also like fighting in Minecraft, because it takes more skill than you might think. Lastly, Ive been looking for a well organized, paying guild with jobs and contracts and such, and the Rangers sound great!

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes.

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=46&t=10068

Accepted, one of the few people who get elven aging. (1 human year is 4 elven years.)

IGN:simidimi12

Character Name:Symodimi

Character: 40

Why you wish to join?:I tryed to create my own Guild but with no success.This guild seems very well organized so thats why I want to join.Also the fact that you fight bandits and sometimes Undeads (I think) intrigues me.

Will you uphold every Rule:Yes of course I will.

My friends application:

IGN:male514

Character Name:Dimatrik

Character:40

Why you wish to join?:Because my friend is also trying to join your guild and we do not do anything aslong as its together. We find it boring when we are separated.My friend aslo told that this guild was a good and organized one.

Will you uphold every Rule:Yes I will.

Use the app on the first page or on page ten.

But you seem to be decent enough, just need to follow "protocol"