Thread Updated:

Moved Inactive Hierophants to Forgotten Druids

Moved Bee Druid Ker'vuln to Active Druid List

Removed Dedicant Raenor from Dedicant list

Added Dedicant Smurgla to Dedicant List

Added Dedicant Perdric to Dedicant List

Added Dedicant Gileandra to Dedicant List

Added Dedicant Josef to Dedicant List

If there are any mistakes, missing names, misplaced names, or any other form of misinformation, do notify us.

|~

Character Name: Euthymios Acius
Minecraft Username: daelaris
Timezone: GMT -5
Usual Playing Times: Sporadically

N7fPxHw.png

Steve the delivery vulture drops a parcel off at the Druid Grove.

Dearest Brothers and Sisters,

Hi how are you I'm great thanks

Greetings from the arid deserts of the far North! Though the cacti are wonderful conversationalists, I thought it best to write to my druidic family and check in with the Order after all of these long years. I'm aware that much has changed with our kind since we arrived upon this new land, and I am curious to hear of where the wind has blown the seeds of the Aspects.

Cerridwen Embrace You,

Sunshine Druid Verden

Character Name: Euthymios Acius

Minecraft Username: daelaris

Timezone: GMT -5

Usual Playing Times: Sporadically

Add me on skype, maxu1234321,

I'm sure we can arrange something ;)

~*~ Updates ~*~

With the recent events that have unfolded, the Sequoia Druid has passed on from this world. May the Aspects comfort her by their side.

Moved Sequoia Druid Lillith (dagothagahnim) to Forgotten Druids

Archdruid Danic has stepped down from his position. May the Aspects be thankful for all he has done for the order.

Moved Elk Druid Danic (jpiroden) to Active Druids

More Updates to come in result of the recent events.

Blessed Be.

~*~

Character Name

Sky

Minecraft Username

xXxSKY_BOOTAYxXx

Timezone

Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (GMT +11)

Usual Playing Times

When ever I want to be honest.

(Though Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I am on crappy internet, thanks to work.)

Character Name

Sky

Minecraft Username

xXxSKY_BOOTAYxXx

Timezone

Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (GMT +11)

Usual Playing Times

When ever I want to be honest.

(Though Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I am on crappy internet, thanks to work.)

I'll be around, Skype: maxu1234321

Character Name: -- Wilfim Treebeard

Minecraft Username: -- Greenpelt201345

Timezone: --- EST

Usual Playing Times: -- Weekends mainly.

*~UPDATES *~*

Added some new ages to the Druidic history.

The Age of Sudden Tree-growth
This was a short age, in which the Wolf Druid Ouity tried to combat the imbalance in the world by growing several large trees within the human capital of Petrus. However, as the Druids admired his work, an almighty roar from the Seven Skies appeared, eradicating the trees and banishing Ouity from the realm.

The Fourth Age of Little Occurrence
As the title of this age suggests, very few things happened that were of notice. The order seemed to go silent for a very long time, and beneath the silence, tensions were rising amidst the Aspects' children.
-
The Druids were beginning to get tired of the Archdruids' lack of activity, and began to leave the order to go their own way. The Grove was almost always empty, and something needed to be done. During the next moot, the Bear Druid Isabella was call out for abandoning the order and defending the premature attunement of the Honey Druid. Enraged by the accusations, Isabella walked out of the moot, later forming her own circle known as the Spring Circle.
-
This age came to a close when after being persuaded by the Shroom Druid, Pine Druid Gi'Garun retook the position of Archdruid, filling the gap left by the retirement of Elk Druid Danic.

The Fifth Age of Mourning
Milo and Gi had been put in charge of redesigning the grove, and Druids were beginning to return to it as the renovations were more inviting. However, just as the Order was beginning to recover, things took a turn for the worst.
-
One harsh and windy night, the sky turned red as taint began to form in the center of the father Grove. From within it rose the Betrayer, his minions at his side. The Druids fought bravely, but had to back off, as even their combined force couldn't hold off Iblees' might. They retreated to a chamber, deep below Rui'thni, within which the Aspect stones were kept. Iblees was not hindered by the elderwood roots that sealed the chamber, and the Druids cowered in fear. From thin air, he produced the tainted Axe of Krug, and with one swift motion, he sliced into the Aspect stones, a blinding light filling the cavern as a huge blast of taint fell upon the Grove. Miasma rose from the once crystal clear streams, and the crippled Druids had no choice but to flee their once peaceful home.
-
Wounded and mourning for the loss of the Sequoia Druid, who had died defending the stones, the Druids wandered the forests of Fiandria, searching for a place to settle and recover. They retreated to the Sequoia Grove whilst they healed their wounds and gathered food. It wasn't long before they discovered an island, just off the coast from the Oakhearth forests, and after praying to the Aspects, it was here that they decided to settle.

~*~ Update ~*~

Removed Dedicant Dwyn from Dedicants List.

Added Deer Druid Dwyn (xRenaix) to Active Druids.

Congratulations On your Attunement Brother Deer. Blessed Be.

*A small note would be found just inside the doorway of the Spring Circle. The hand writing would fluctuate in legibility, some times being tidy and neat, other times becoming a veritable scrawl, puncturing the thin parchment at various points.*

I hope this note finds you in good health; recently, your way of life has come to my attention. I have witnessed the beauty of your craft, and the delicacy with which nature functions. May I say that from what I saw, those that represented you at the healing of your previous Grove have done you a proud service. I, wish to be a part of this, if you will have me. I shan't sign my name here, as it is unimportant, and I would prefer to give it in person. If, perchance, I could meet with one of you to discuss my suitability, I would be most grateful.

Character Name: -- Gwendolyn Powell

Minecraft Username: -- Charcoal1

Timezone: --- GMT

Usual Playing Times: -- I'm on all through the week, after school my time, as well as weekends and holidays.

Character Name: -- Thalon

MINECRAFTarrow-10x10.png Username: -- Cybersick

Timezone: --- EST

Usual Playing Times: -- I can get on at anytime of the day. I am usually on in the afternoon on weekdays and on weekends I am on all day.

~*~ Update ~*~

Moved Sloth Druid Bod (Pengepi) to Lost Druids
Moved
Crow Druid Briar (Briar_Ophiuchus) to Lost Druids
Moved
Daisy Druid Elizabeth (shorty794) to Lost Druids
Moved
Elk Druid Danic (jpiroden) to Lost Druids

Moved Drifting Druid Mith'laku (Tadmonster) to Forgotten Druids
Moved
Raven Druid Primrose (Natethegreat237) to Forgotten Druids
Moved