Character Name: -- Andwise Peregrin (Halfling)

Minecraft Username: -- _Jandy_

Timezone: --- Central

Usual Playing Times: -- 5-11 (Work, Social functions, and Sports occasionally interfere though)

Character Name: -- Jacque

Minecraft Username: -- AfricanGlasses

Timezone: --- EST

Usual Playing times: -- every day for 4-7

Hours depending on the day. 7-20 in the summer.

(( wanted to keep in mind because people are mixing up my characters. Echo is my camnibal character not Jacque. I've had full on metagaming people attack my characters because they didn't know I switched characters, just FYI ))

((Im sorry if this is obvious, but can someone tell me where the druid grove is located in relation to the Great stone road))

((Im sorry if this is obvious, but can someone tell me where the druid grove is located in relation to the Great stone road))

Best way is to ask in RP!

Or follow the road through Cerulin, along the beach, and pay attention to the signs. []

kOzl6MJ.png

Brothers and Sisters,

Words cannot describe how wonderful it has been to visit home and be amongst family, amongst all of you, for these past few years. But, as is my way, the desert yearns for it's caretaker to return now that the Order has regained stability. Our current generation of Druids are like saplings, and they can learn more from the events of the present day than an old tree like me. With that said, in no way will I be running out into the blue with no chance of ever seeing me again. I expect all of you to write frequently so that I may keep in touch with the family, and I will always return should I be needed.

I have bequeathed keys to my office chests, as well as those in the Nursery, to our trustworthy sister Lilith. Everything I have left in these chests is now the property of the Druid Order, but if I find out someone has shut down the nursery I will personally release rattlesnakes in your bedsheets.

In regards to the status of the circles, I have been and continue to be an avid supporter of keeping the Order together. We have been, and should always be a family of one body as the Aspects intended.

P.S. Nemiisae is an Aspect, it's in public libraries, get over yourselves already.

P.S.S. Barry, check my office.

With much love,

Brother Verden

~*~Update~*~

Upon the decisions reached at our recent Moot…

Pine Druid Gi'Garun and Sunshine Druid Verden have retired from Archdruidship and rejoined the ranks of the Hierophants.

Squirrel Druid Veren and Snow Druid Beth both arose from Guide to fill the position of Archdruid, leaving Mist Druid Earendur as the sole Guide.

[!]

Whichever poor unfortunate who kept the library at the Mother Grove tidy, would find that several tomes from [Druidic Studies] had been swept from their shelf into a pile on the floor. Nothing else seemed out of place.

[!]

Whichever poor unfortunate who kept the library at the Mother Grove tidy, would find that several tomes from [Druidic Studies] had been swept from their shelf into a pile on the floor. Nothing else seemed out of place.

Kyral mutters under her breath something along the lines of "Damned people making a mess" as she cleans each book with a feather before sorting them back alphabetically. She seems to leave a sign that states "Clean your messes! - The Scroll Druid" as she left.

f2jYmhN.png

"Looks like you folks have got yourself a little mess brewing next door. This 'Garden of Graves' isn't infected with some stray necromancer or poltergeist, something much more powerful is at work here. You folks felt it when Iblees broke down your door, didn't you? The ash and brimstone, the smoke and fire, it stunk of the Nether itself. But this, this is something else. It feels almost primordial -- chaotic.

Be careful in your dealings with this place, I feel ignorance and quick action may lead to unnecessary consequences.

Aerial shield you from this darkness,

-Marshal Heial."

Character Name: -- Za'Kabar

Minecraft Username: -- Lord_Durza

Timezone: --- UTC+10:00

Usual Playing Times: -- 3pm to 9pm

~*~ Update ~*~

Wheat Druid Renn has changed her totem to Wisteria Druid, blessed be.

Wisteria Druid Renn has ascended to the rank of Guide.

Hare Druid Taynuel has ascended to the rank of Guide.

Grizzly Druid Barry has ascended to the rank of Guide.

The position of Head Teacher has been returned.

Song Druid Arik has been named Head Teacher.

Wolf Druid Ouity Deathsbane has been moved to Lost Druid.

Bear Druid Isabella Deathsbane has been moved to Lost Druid.

May their travels be safe, and their footsteps watched over by the Aspects.

Character Name: -- My name is Flume.

Minecraft Username: -- funny981

Timezone: --- Pacific

Usual Playing Times: -- I'll be on at 12:45 or maybe even earlier. It depends on what day, but I am usually active all the time.

~*~ Large Update ~*~

New Dedicants have sworn in... :D

Dedicant Marcy (JPStalker)
Dedicant Hreidmar (Mazama)
Dedicant Laura (DefinitelyKnot)
Dedicant Sarre (Origin_lark)
Dedicant Erin (_Altariel_)
Dedicant Henry (EpicSmith)

Dedicant Jawn (Rethai)

Three Druids have been attuned ((since the last thread update))... :)

Scroll Druid Kyral ((Arkelos))
Coyote Druid Ryn ((Melodystar))

Amber Druid Tippen (Yannirog)

Three Druids have been deemed Lost Druids... :(

Rabbit Druid Hoppy (Liandry)
Rose Druid Elswyen (jollyb123)
Sloth Druid Bod (Pengepi)

Six Druids have been deemed Forgotten Druids... D;

Blood Druid Briza (Pinsir99)
Death Druid Ruaonna (xXVenomcastXx)
Fox Druid Anarane (casanova9)
Wolf Druid Ouity (Ouity)
Bear Druid Isabella (TheEpicFiend)
Life Druid Pebble (TheEpicFiend)

~*~ Update ~*~

Adorellan is no longer shunned. 

The Love Sofa is no longer shunned and shall remain in moots.

Solomon (Rotharr) is no longer a Dedicant.

Solomon (Rotharr) has been returned to Dedicancy