The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Re-posted app beacose it was skiped.

Brief Character History: I was born on a forest far away from society where my parents taught me how to survive on the wilderness. At my 19 years I started a trip to the society.

Character Name (I.C.): Eusebio

Character name (O.C.) Eusemaster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldied (If there's no space for more soldiers I can be a preacher)

Goals in the FOA?: Help FOA to defeat Undead and all the enemies of aegis. ((RPing))

Good deeds you have done?: Help defending village of the undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No

How did you hear of us?: A scroll on the mayor city.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, beacose I have seen how they destroyed many very friendly cities.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword and bow. ((Skills are broken))

Are you a capable builder?: Yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: No, just bows and swords.

Any special skills?: I can survive on the wilderness.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, beacose I have seen how the powers of Aeriel have be very effective against undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will do everything I will be told to do.

Bigwilly, I believe your app was denied. If your app has been skipped, please repost it.

Yea Blaedr denied mine like 2 weeks ago. I updated and fixed it on Saturday and still have not gotten a reply

As I said, I believe that was denied again. Clean it up a little, and fix it up a bit. Repost it once you do that.

Hail, fellow followers of Aerial. I have not left ye, I just wasn't able to contact ye. I have been busy, being a squire of Oren, due to it's need of men. A few notable things were that, I have led the invasion against Wraths Clutch, due to them capturing Princess Indelwehn. We have succeeded greatly, as the many people fought. There were almost no casualties, as I have heard, and we even looted them ((not me)). I am sending this, just to let you know, that I did not leave, and I am not dead.

~Sam Tarus, a squire of Oren, and a proud Follower of Aerial.

OOC: On another note, can I do applications? I know I am a low rank, but by doing this, I can gain your trust.

Brief Character History: I was born on a forest far away from society where my parents taught me how to survive on the wilderness. At my 19 years I started a trip to the society.

Character Name (I.C.): Deli Glegnus

Character name (O.C.) parkerwowxdx

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 21

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier!

Goals in the FOA?: Help FOA to defeat Undead and all the enemies of aegis. ((RPing))

Good deeds you have done?: I've only been on the server two days.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I've only been on the server two days.

How did you hear of us?: Someone on Team Speack.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, because I hear how bad they are and I don't like them.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword and bow. ((Skills are broken))

Are you a capable builder?: Yes.

Can you wield any other weapons?: No, just bows and swords.

Any special skills?: I am a great miner.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, because I have hear how the powers of Aeriel have be very effective against undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will do everything I will be told to do. (In reason)

DONT REVIEW THIS APP ITS A COPY FROM MINE.

Brief Character History: Arbelas was a good strong elf and a very settled citizen of Fort Buhen but after the guards of fort Buhen sold Arbelas of to a slave master Arbelas began to change his ways, He was physically abused by his slave master and also was forced to worship Iblees, Soon Arbelas began to enjoy worshiping Iblees and doing evil deeds to please his master, he would torture animals & make them suffer and soon his lust to kill became more and unbearable so he started to torture & Kill/Sacrifice Humans to Iblees. He became a more violent and his insanity took over him. He soon resorted to cannibalism and started to eat his victims. But one night he had a sudden change of faith and began to think about what he had done and soon he was scared and also scared of himself and had a sudden change of heart, He began helping people, Gave money to the poor, Sheltered the homeless & Fed the hungry. He soon went under the wing of Hwaldar The Mage who is currently teaching him the art of Magic.

Character Name (I.C.): Arbelas

Character name (O.C.) Arteh

Race: Elf, Dark Elf

IC Age: 443

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will be an FOA Soldier to fight for what is right against devious fiends such as the undead and many evil doers i will also defend the citizens of Aegis and also spread the word of the FOA Preventing many other "Arbelas's" To born. Also letting the people who have faltered and went on the wrong path to see the light and allow the FOA to guide them to the light.

Goals in the FOA?: To help as many people as he can and prevent many evil doers to make the same mistakes he did. Also use his magic ( roleplay ) for good and spread the word of the FOA across Aegis.

Good deeds you have done?: Saved a hungry man from dying, Sheltered the homeless and helped an innocent man in a fight against 2 undead and won.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Tortured many people, ate many people also killed dozens. Robbed and ransacked houses and forts also made people my slave but i am willing to change.

How did you hear of us?: Arbelas's Good friend was in the FOA at a lower rank but he died in a fight with some undead.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: The undead destroyed Arbelas's pride and joy by destroying his wonderful estate next to Kramroe, Firsae Estate was under attack by the illusion of it being an Undead stronghold and war was declared which not only killed many of Arbelas's Slaves & workers but also destroyed his home. Before that Arbelas hated the undead for several reasons.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Commander in swordsmanship ( 61 so not colonel).

Are you a capable builder?: Yes, i do not get bored or tired of building and can do various building after following examples. ( iam a good grind builder i can build and build and not get bored.)

Can you wield any other weapons?: I am good with a bow and my aim is immaculate i can shoot the target from over a massive distance.

Any special skills?: Arbelas is a very good Mage and is a good learner. ( RP mage. Good rper )

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Arbelas used to have faith in Aerial before his insanity took over him he then faltered on to the wrong path and began worshipping iblees which led him no where but sin and more insanity, He then had a dream and seen numerous miracles after he began doing magic which gave him another chance to go on the right path.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: Arbelas's dream is to become an Ascended although he disliked the undead since the beginning he never disliked the Ascended nor did he ever harm any of them. Arbelas would do anything the FOA or the Ascended ask him to great fully.

Brief Character History: After traveling to Al'Khazar, I became a farmer and a fisher at an inn. I earned a lot of money. I was grateful for what I had. Then, something happened... An Undead, in an orange trim, came to my inn. He attacked and nearly killed me. Luckily, an Elf saved me. Life was normal again. At the Cake Party, Undead invaded and I took part in the defense. We took the fort and drove the Undead away. A few years later, the Undead once again invaded. I ran to Al'Khazar and killed the Undead outside the gates. Al'Khazar was now peaceful again. I found a man with a broken leg in the sewers. I helped him and brought him to the inn and treated his leg and fed him food. He thanked me after a few weeks. Later on, I applied to become an Oren Archer. I was trained well. Then, I found out about the Followers of Ariel.

Character Name (I.C.): Cailexaner (Cail for short)

Character name (O.C.) LukeSkyFoker

IC Age: 23

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?: FOA Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: Hopefully to drive off the undead and forever destroy them.

Good deeds you have done?: Saved a starving man, took part in undead battles, treated a man's leg and fed him for a few weeks while he was recovering and gave food away.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Once, long ago, I severely injured an assassin trying to kill him and left him to die. I really regret it.

How did you hear of us?: I heard from friends and from the bulletin board ((forums)).

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, they have attacked me, harmed my friends and they want to destroy the world.

What is your primary weapon in battle?: I am very proficient in my swords ((25)). I am not sure about bows ((Skill for bows not developed yet)). ((When skills are fixed, it will be bows.))

Are you a capable builder?: Yes, I learned from my boss and helped him renovate the inn.

Can you wield any other weapons?: Yes, a bow, as I am very accurate. ((When skills are fixed, it will be swords.))

Any special skills?: I have extremely excellent accuracy in bows, able to kill a zombie at least several houses away.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have a large amount of faith in the Ascended. Without them, we would be crushed by the Undead long, long ago. I will try my best to tell everyone I see.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will provide food, help, teach what I know and will aid the FOA and the Ascended in destroying the Undead.

ALL HAIL THE ASCENDED!

Brief Character History:

When I was young, both of my parents died defending Laurelin. This had inspired me as a child to become someone who could protect others, like my parents had. It wasn't long after they died that I began to hunt, and train my skills and become a part of the world, as a guardian of sorts. Of course, when I was out hunting one time, I injured my leg, preventing me from hunting until it was healed. I spent much of my time reading in libraries. One thing I read that stuck with me was magic. I had never heard of anything like it before, and thought, if I could learn the ways of magic, I could protect others better than if I used a sword or a bow.

Several years later, I became involved in an undead attack, the first one I'd ever seen. Well, I didn't actually see the battle itself, but the aftermath was horrendous. I saw all of the suffering that the undead caused. It was an awful sight. That day, I swore that I would try to help others out in any way I could. From that point on I would try to be at every undead attack, defending others. I would also help in other ways though, such as showing others their way around Aegis.

As of now, I tend to wander, city to city, searching for information about the undead, where they might strike next, and anything else to help prevent the unnecessary loss of lives. It was around this point that I'd heard about the UAC and was interested in joining. Around the time I was prepared to enlist, it was changed to the Followers of Aeriel. And so here I am.

Character Name (I.C.): My name is Randolf

Character name (O.C.) MultiRpGamer

Race: I am a wood elf from the forests of Laurelin.

IC Age: I am currently 22 years of age.

Will you be a FOA soldier, FOA preacher, FOA diplomat, or apply for a division? If applying for a division please list which one ((Currently only the Paladins)): I hope to become a FOA soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: In joining the Followers of Aeriel, I hope to learn how to protect others better than I can in the state I'm in. I also wish to spread the word about both Aeriel, and the Ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped many travelers on the road, giving them food and supplies, protecting them from bandits, or even simply showing them around the lands of Aegis. I have also participated in a battle or two against the undead.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I haven't committed any bad deeds.

How did you hear of us?: I had heard several things about the UAC in a tavern, as well as seen them in battle. I also read something on a notice board about them, and have just read the new message about their change to the Followers of Aeriel.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am against the undead. Even though they haven't cause me any troubles, I've seen all of the destruction caused by them. Many lives have been taken, towns destroyed, and other awful things. I've seen people wandering the roads left without a home or a possession to their name because of the undead.

What is your main weapon in battle? My main weapon is a sword and I am level 28 also I use multiple of weapons like axes(10),bows(5) and even fight with my bare hands(25)

Can you wield a blade?: I can wield a blade but am no master.

Are you a capable builder?: I can build, but find it much easier if I'm building something with certain requirements or standards to be met, rather than a building out of my imagination.

Are you an archer?: I can shoot a bow, but as with swords, I am no master.

Any special skills?: I don't have any special skills, or at least that I'm aware of.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I do have faith in the Ascendeds return. They have been there for Aegis in it's hardest times, there would be no reason just to leave. I will tell others of this, especially those who don't believe the Ascended will return. I will do this, because it will give the people hope, and hope is a vital part to winning the war against the undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve the Followers of Aegis in any way I can. I could be a soldier, I could build houses, I could spread the word of Aeriel, I would be willing to just about anything that the Followers of Aegis would need.

May Aeriel guide and protect you,

Randolf

And so the FOA regrows! :D

Brief Character History:

Character Name (I.C.):Nobody

Character name (O.C.): X01

IC Age: 27

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will serve in the FOA as a soldier, and nothing more. If needed for another task I will comply and accomplish that task. My purpose is only to serve and nothing more, do as you would with me.

Goals in the FOA?: Merely to have a purpose in life, and nothing more.

Good deeds you have done?: Fed a starving man just recently, and attacked the undead at Kal'urugan.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Killed or injured peasant, noble, guard, captain, royalty alike. A lot of very bad things that he would rather not go into. There is a certain level of numb attributed to the dark past that still plagues his mind. He ignores it and uses his skills in order to contribute to the cause that he would put himself to use toward.

How did you hear of us?: Scribe Renzbro came to me in the royal farming area and spoke with me, then offered to give me a purpose. Other then that I have no real purpose other then doing what I am told.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Against the undead because my character does not wish to die anytime soon. Killing them gives him a purpose in life other then doing nothing in his spare time.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword Skill 39, very proficient in his sword skill, though he doubts he is a master. Axe skill 14

Are you a capable builder?: To an extent, can build a number of things through blue-prints and experience in order to build a lofty constructed fortification. He is adept at gathering materials and building strong fortifications to survive a battle.

Can you wield any other weapons?: He is skilled in Axe and Bow combat in a combat situation, useful in soldiering techniques.

Any special skills?: Strategic Combat know-how, he is a natural combat strategist when it comes to defeating mass armies and giving detailed commands of how to fight armies.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: He knows of Aeriel but is not very forthcoming about telling others of Aeriels grace. Just that he knows it to be true and will not dispute the existence of it.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve the FOA by doing what is necessary to ensure that the enemies of Aeriel perish. As well as killing who must be killed in order to ensure the survival of those who are with me. My skills are only based in combat, I will warn others that I am far from a good man if asked, but I will not speak of my actions. I will only commit myself to what must be done, by those who command me. I have no real purpose other then to silence enemies, I do am by no means a charismatic man, just a killer, someone who must will kill the enemies without second thought.

Alright i have issues with what is happening to the FOA. I fear our organisation is falling apart. I think that the best way to combat this is quick, immediate action. I want whoever is now the leader of the FOA -whether it be through chain of command or if were are intergrated into the ascended to step forth and take charge. They need to repost the current membership and ranks of the FOA and begin to once again monitor the forum, provide updates and go through applications.

X042, Arteh, and Randolf, you are approved. Please report to the FOA Outpost ASAP. LukeSkyFocker, please flesh out your app a lil' bit more.