The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Brief Character History: I was raised in an rural setting. Living and honoring the land which give my family food to eat, clothing to wear, and friendship. Back then, our family never heard of Aeriel and her teachings. Looking back, my parents and myself follow an good path. It was until my rebirth I found out about her... When I awoke I didn't know what happened.. The signs giving me questions, What forces of the Devine, place me here? Who's Aeriel? With exploration and speaking with the Acolyte Selina, I started to feel an strong urge to seek Her within me, And I felt her pulling me to become one of Her Followers.

Character Name (I.C.):Chrisdena Silverfeather

Character name (O.C.) LadyKakyuu

Race: Human

IC Age: 19

Will you be a FOA soldier, or S preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): In my heart, I feel that She wishes for me to speak to others about Her. S Preacher

Goals in the FOA?: There are many goals. For one, is to stop the Undead from destroying our world. Protecting the innocent and defenseless souls. Personal goals I wish to make in the FOA, is to learn and serve Aeriel with all my soul. And protecting the innocent.

Good deeds you have done?: Well I've been using some unclaimed land, creating an tree farm. I offer those who have just been given new life a way to have solid ground on their path. By showing how to plant trees, cutting trees, and creating tools from the harvest. I also offer free apples to the poor.

Have you done any bad deeds?: No I haven't done any bad deeds, I was raised to always be faithful and true to myself.

How did you hear of us?: Acolyte Selina, helped me to get in contact with you.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am indeed against the Undead. From what I have seen of the undead, they follow the path of darkness. Causing innocent people to scream in pain while being tortured or robbed. It hurts my heart when I hear news of the Undead attacks in nearby villages.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

Well the tool or say weapon I use the most is my ax. ((Lumberjacking 17))

Are you a capable builder?: Well all I know how to build is simple stone buildings.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I know how to wield the Sword, Bow, and my trustfully Hoe.

Any special skills?: My skills of Forestry and Farming is special to me. Since that is what my parents have taught me. Something I cherish, in an way "special" to me.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why: My faith in Aeriel has strengthen these past few days. Most of my time I've self exploring Her ways and Her teachings. Meeting and speaking with people, praying to Aeriel to watch over them during their travels. It was until this evening Acolyte Selina brought me to the Keep. The sight of the buildings made my heart burn in delight. Afterwards, Acolyte Selina brought me in to meditate. Seeking Aeriel's path, taking me to your doors to seek membership.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: and Aeriel: As an Follower of Aeriel, I shall be following the rules and teachings of Aeriel. Speak gracefully about Aeriel to fellow members and those who are willing to have open ears. And with my other skills, I'm willing to harvest and grow food for our members and the poor.

Brief Character History: I grew up on a farm with my parents, a fairly basic halfling life, by the time I turned twenty I wanted some change, so I set out to join the Holmes. I worked there for about three years, I made many good friends there, but one day my life was changed drastically, here is the story of how it happened:

T'was a beautiful sunny day, I was going about my usual patrol of the streets when I heard the screams of an elf, running quickly I caught up to see that the elf was tied up and being dragged along the road by orcs. Going into the trees I made haste to get in-front of them, as I stepped out of the greenery I noticed that an old friend of mine was there too, Vargon, as I started to say "Halt!" the orcs merely pushed by me, I continued to try and stop the orcs until we got to the walls of Sanhar where they threw the elf into a cage. I, seeing no other course of action, punched one of the orcs and tried to lead them all away from the elf so he may escape. I failed, before I even got to the Holmes base I was shot down and torn limb from limb... it took me at least thirty minutes to finally lose consciousness and fall into the black abyss that is death...

I awoke what felt like years but may have been just seconds later, as I slowly regained my memory I started to wonder how I could possibly be alive, the answer came instantly, I wasn't. ((at this point I edited my skin so it was white and i rp'd like a ghost for a while, wandering aimlessly, not speaking.))

After days of wondering I noticed that my spectral feet had carried me back to the Holmes base. It seemed for some reason my old friends could see me, they were greatly dismayed. Eventually we headed to Oren under the shade of night and went to the chapel, where we found my friend Vargon again, he had been waiting. He said he could bring me back, and, seeing to better solution, I agreed.

It took hours, but it worked, I was alive, there were some changes, my hair was lighter, my skin paler, and most of all, I felt an odd power within me. I traveled far and wide searching for answers as to why I had been spared from death, I started to fear I would never find an answer, but just when I was going to give up I saw a preacher, speaking of a deity called Aeriel, his words touched me, I knew my purpose.

And now I wish to serve Aeriel in the only way I can, by joining the FOA.

((Alright, since I dont really understand what powergaming is hopefully this bio was free of it, if it has some in it I beg you to excuse it so that I may join your ranks.))

Character Name (I.C.): Lyle Greenburrow

Character name (O.C.): Dr_Lyle

Race: Halfling

IC Age: 24

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Preacher as I lack skills in battle, considering a sword is about the same height as me and a bows pull back weight is about the same as mine.

Goals in the FOA?: To help defeat the undead and do my best to aid the ascended.

Good deeds you have done?: Attempted to save an elf named Alkenaar by leading the orcs that captured him away, thats how I got eaten, later I found him and healed him of being possesed and showed him the light, helped multiple people as a holmes (cant remeber specifics) and last but not least I rid the FOA recruit Krashiun of demon that possessed him by destroying the evil gem he carried around.

Have you done any bad deeds?: As I am the interrogator for the Holmes, some of the things I have done may be seen as bad, but no, nothing that is truly evil.

How did you hear of us?: I spoke to the FOA Recruit Krashiun who said I would be a good addition.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Of course I am, they are the bane of all life and bringers of evil, they have caused far too much trouble and must be exterminated at once.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I do not use weapons, my only weapon is my eyes. (Rp weapon so if im doing anything serious I roll out of 20, also one must look into my eyes for it to have any effect.)

Are you a capable builder?: Only basic shelters.

Can you wield any other weapons?: a fishing rod.

Any special skills?: My eyes.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain.: After speaking with Krathiun and reading about Aeriel my faith has been greatly increased and I think it is important for all others to be as enlightened as I am, so yes of course I will spread the word.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will assist in the fight against the undead using my interrogation skills and diplomatic abilites, I will spread the word of Aeriel wherever I go and will help with the struggle against evil wherever it may lie, in the smallest squabble to the biggest war.

Thank you for reading and I hope that you see me as fit to join yer ranks.

Sincerely,

Lyle Greenburrow

Lyle has my vote!!

((Why would Pok want an alliance with the FOA when they banished and mocked his father? I like the FOA but this doesn't make sense to me IC.))

Do you want to be enemies right off the bat with the largest organized military in Aegis? Hmmmm?

Do you want to be enemies right off the bat with the largest organized military in Aegis? Hmmmm?

((They won't be half as strong after the Ascended and Aeriel's keep go in LOTC 2.0))

((Will all of you stop with the hearsay and just go out and RP and have fun? You have no official statements by any of the Game Developers on what is going to happen. Please stop derailing our thread with rumors. Our guild will be handled appropriately when we hear official news and go from there. No more of this talk of people getting removed.

As for apps, I will be reviewing them and commenting on them shortly. As for an alliance, I do not know you in-game, nor do you know where we are. So please do not meta to get to us.))

Chrisdena Silverfeather, welcome ta the Followers o' Aeriel.

((Dr Lyle has been declined because that is a pretty strong powergaming biography. Bigwilly has been declined for now as well, Martin =/= Sage Arcadius.

Also, Sornof, the UAC = the FOA. The group is one and the same, there is no "reviving" the UAC as it IS the FOA. The UAC name is gone, we have been elevated to a greater name.))

((Dr Lyle has been declined because that is a pretty strong powergaming biography. Bigwilly has been declined for now as well, Martin =/= Sage Arcadius.

Also, Sornof, the UAC = the FOA. The group is one and the same, there is no "reviving" the UAC as it IS the FOA. The UAC name is gone, we have been elevated to a greater name.))

I KNOW THAT. I mean if you were going to change your NAME back. Also Availer said officialy in the link that Tylos added that the Undead will be removed which means Ascended will be too (most likely).

((To quote one of my favorite book series:

"You know nothing, John Snow." :)

Until the time there is an official, stickied post, do not spread rumors. And we would not change our name back.))

Read the link he posted....It states NOTHING about the Ascended but why would you keep the Ascended and not Undead?

Hah, alright sorry about that, any chance I can get an explanation of what powergaming is?

I'm kind of confused of why I got denied. Martin=/= Sage Arcadius? What does that mean?