The League

Eddywilson2

Name: Leonidas Bedevere

((Mc name)): SugaryHobgoblin _Aron__

Experience (Brief): Raised as royalty and a formally trained knight for 12 years, and rode with Subudai for another 8.

((Skype name)): aidanhd500

Do you have loyalties to any other groups or orders: King Heinrik Carrion.

Rank (Ex: Unoathed, builder, cook): General

((New Character))

((Mc name)):Aleksandr Quinn

Experience (Brief): Aleks was a former solider until he lost his memory from being clubbed up side his head by an Orc and was made a slave . He later escaped and now wants to fight to regain his memory

((Skype name)): Halomanter12

Do you have loyalties to any other groups or orders: No

Rank (Ex: Unoathed, builder, cook): Unoathed

((Mc name)): MrCool111

Experience (Brief): 30+ years of scout exprience, 1+ years of military expierence

((Skype name)): conor.durkin3

Do you have loyalties to any other groups or orders: No

Accepted, a bird will be sent with information to report to duty

Name: Peter Pavel
((Mc name)): Treshure
Experience (Brief): I've fought in many of Oren's wars, training myself in the arts of swordsmanship and strategy.
((Skype name)): jason.trackter
Do you have loyalties to any other groups or orders: The Church of the True Faith, and the Order of Stranniks, although I may depart from the Order of Stranniks. I resemble no connections to them and have not taken even a vow yet.

Rank (Ex: Unoathed, builder, cook): Unoathed, requesting Strategist and/or Stablemaster.

Name: Peter Pavel

((Mc name)): Treshure

Experience (Brief): I've fought in many of Oren's wars, training myself in the arts of swordsmanship and strategy.

((Skype name)): jason.trackter

Do you have loyalties to any other groups or orders: The Church of the True Faith, and the Order of Stranniks, although I may depart from the Order of Stranniks. I resemble no connections to them and have not taken even a vow yet.

Rank (Ex: Unoathed, builder, cook): Unoathed, requesting Strategist and/or Stablemaster.

Accepted, a bird will be sent for information to report to duty

Is this like the legend of league?

Name: Markus
((Mc name)): LinkKN2
Experience (Brief): Markus has developed survival skills through his many journeys wandering in search of the man who owes him a debt. He's fought as a freelancer in multiple battles.
((Skype name)): Kevinguy247
Do you have loyalties to any other groups or orders: Nope!

Name: Markus

((Mc name)): LinkKN2

Experience (Brief): Markus has developed survival skills through his many journeys wandering in search of the man who owes him a debt. He's fought as a freelancer in multiple battles.

((Skype name)): Kevinguy247

Do you have loyalties to any other groups or orders: Nope!

Accepted

Name: Viktor Tozneiv
((Mc name)): TrooperX40
Experience (Brief):  Very little. Stab enemy, farm crop.
((Skype name)): TrooperX40
Do you have loyalties to any other groups or orders: Da, Order of Pale Crescent.

Name: Viktor Tozneiv

((Mc name)): TrooperX40

Experience (Brief): Very little. Stab enemy, farm crop.

((Skype name)): TrooperX40

Do you have loyalties to any other groups or orders: Da, Order of Pale Crescent.

Accepted

Name: Ayton Falo the Godfather

((Mc name)) sean_desed

Experience (Brief): Ayton trains hard, works hard, and fights hard to gain the respect he has. He has served in multiple armies before and actively practices his evocation skills.

((Skype name)) sean.lockwood2

Do you have any loyalties to any other groups or orders: I stay loyal to my Family if that counts..

Rank (Ex. Unoathed, builder, cook) Builder/Medic/Cook or anything really. Doesn't matter to me

Name: Ayton Falo the Godfather

((Mc name)) sean_desed

Experience (Brief): Ayton trains hard, works hard, and fights hard to gain the respect he has. He has served in multiple armies before and actively practices his evocation skills.

((Skype name)) sean.lockwood2

Do you have any loyalties to any other groups or orders: I stay loyal to my Family if that counts..

Rank (Ex. Unoathed, builder, cook) Builder/Medic/Cook or anything really. Doesn't matter to me

Accepted

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.