Dissenters Of Blood (Dread Knights)

Eleatic

(( Pfft, I stole it from Blunder :3 ))

((It's the circle of life.))

MC Name: Cody_14

Character Name: Akal'Taelesh

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): N

I want to become apart of your group because: I wish to be apart of the group to witness the amazingness of the Dread Knights, and to have fresh role play given, and added on. This all seems rather interesting, and I was hoping to be apart of it. It also springs from an IC reason, where Akal'Taelesh found a Dread Knight, whom suggested if they he and the associate he was with at the time (whiteoak123) were so interested, they could find his brethren. As such, Akal'Taelesh set off, to find these Dread Knights, and learn more of them.

What can I bring to this group?: A new take on things, with every new person comes with new possibilities, offering more dyamanics. In addition, I obviously want to bring along a cultist willing to help the Dread Knight's to their goal.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?: Yes, everyone needs help at some point or another. I may not be the best at explaining things, but I will help those in need, as some day it could be me in the similar position, and I'd hope for none the less.

Time zone: Central Time USA. GMT-5 Central Standard Time.

Well, I happen to be a Profecient Alchemsit? Interested? Find me In my tower in Fenn (My Char is a bad person... Banned from Kaldonia and Vekaro and Alras on accounts of Assassinaton (( Sadly Im not kidding... :c)) Yet... I feel My Character has what it takes to well... Seek revenge so here it goes

MC Name: GASOLIME

RP Name: Marius Pontmercy

Do I? Oh, Why yes, that'd be Very nice

I want to be apart of the Group because of what's Stated above, My char has a Very... bad... Life... I mean... I'm already been Banished from so much... Just today I was Being marched out of Fenn on Accounts of Criminal Activity

yeah, Pretty much sounds good to me

Time zone Central Mountain time           I like this Concept... Very.... Very Intriguing

MC Name: Cody_14

Character Name: Akal'Taelesh

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): N

I want to become apart of your group because: I wish to be apart of the group to witness the amazingness of the Dread Knights, and to have fresh role play given, and added on. This all seems rather interesting, and I was hoping to be apart of it. It also springs from an IC reason, where Akal'Taelesh found a Dread Knight, whom suggested if they he and the associate he was with at the time (whiteoak123) were so interested, they could find his brethren. As such, Akal'Taelesh set off, to find these Dread Knights, and learn more of them.

What can I bring to this group?: A new take on things, with every new person comes with new possibilities, offering more dyamanics. In addition, I obviously want to bring along a cultist willing to help the Dread Knight's to their goal.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?: Yes, everyone needs help at some point or another. I may not be the best at explaining things, but I will help those in need, as some day it could be me in the similar position, and I'd hope for none the less.

Time zone: Central Time USA. GMT-5 Central Standard Time.

Accepted WITHOUT clause. Looks like Whiteoak and the other guy I was going to ICly kidnap/convert today are outside of my timezone, so I was unfortunately unable to get to them. Add my skype, it's on my profile. I'll add you to the chat, and PM you when we do that to the two new uns.

Well, I happen to be a Profecient Alchemsit? Interested? Find me In my tower in Fenn (My Char is a bad person... Banned from Kaldonia and Vekaro and Alras on accounts of Assassinaton (( Sadly Im not kidding... :c)) Yet... I feel My Character has what it takes to well... Seek revenge so here it goes

MC Name: GASOLIME

RP Name: Marius Pontmercy

Do I? Oh, Why yes, that'd be Very nice

I want to be apart of the Group because of what's Stated above, My char has a Very... bad... Life... I mean... I'm already been Banished from so much... Just today I was Being marched out of Fenn on Accounts of Criminal Activity

yeah, Pretty much sounds good to me

Time zone Central Mountain time           I like this Concept... Very.... Very Intriguing

Denied.

Just a note, my skype name is eddy.wilson.2 not the porkchopp one. On vacation so I'll be gone for a couple days, hopefully will be back soon to chill

rRd266R.jpg

Tons of rock, tons of ashes. A dark smog covers the Dread Lands, gravel flies, hoarse screaming can be heard all around from nonhuman figures. Walls are built, those before torn down. A great pillar and castle lay behind closed gates. No hostile action is taken to any around the great, corrupt, plagued desolation. The infertile and inhospitable land remains silent once more as building finishes.

rRd266R.jpg

Tons of rock, tons of ashes. A dark smog covers the Dread Lands, gravel flies, hoarse screaming can be heard all around from nonhuman figures. Walls are built, those before torn down. A great pillar and castle lay behind closed gates. No hostile action is taken to any around the great, corrupt, plagued desolation. The infertile and inhospitable land remains silent once more as building finishes.

Screaching, too. Don't forget Wraith-like screaching.

Screaming, screaming, screaming, screaming.

Strapped to a table, conversion commenced. Iron rods, rivets, armor engulfing, runes and blood. It all went as all could expect. The knights had three new servicemen in their ranks, and a cry echoed along the Dread Land.

"BELLIAE DOE DREAD."

uFUnHsq.png

Scylla, the first to be turned, emerges from where it was placed, the spikes on its arms gleaming in the sun as the metal boots thudded against the corrupted earth below it. it looked up with a creak of its neck, before observing its new form. If it could laugh, it would, Immortality at long last. But for what cost?

"Well then.." it hissed out in a metallic tone "Time for my work to continue on."

MC Name: Vertified_Valid

Character Name: Allyna Etheridge

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes

I want to become apart of your group because: I got captured by sp00ky knight men and I think being a servant/cultist would be good for the development of my character.

What can I bring to this group?: Years of RP experience and I'm active.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?: Of course. 
Time zone: CST (Central Standard Time.)

MC Name: Vertified_Valid

Character Name: Allyna Etheridge

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Yes

I want to become apart of your group because: I got captured by sp00ky knight men and I think being a servant/cultist would be good for the development of my character.

What can I bring to this group?: Years of RP experience and I'm active.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?: Of course. 

Time zone: CST (Central Standard Time.)

Last spot was taken a bit ago. Sorry about that. You can remain a cultist, but je. If you already were one. If not, I'd be happy to take you in as a cultist.

MC Name: stephensj

Character Name: Kazotar

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Cultist for now, wish to become DK when possible.

I want to become apart of your group because: I honestly have lost all other interest in RP for this character. The members of this group seem like seasoned RPers and I believe quality RP will come out of this. I also wish to join to provide fun RP for others.

What can I bring to this group? I can bring quality and frequent RP. Due to the summer, I have much free time and could provide RP through most of the day.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?  Yes, I can.

Time zone: EST

praise mustachio

MC Name: stephensj

Character Name: Kazotar

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): Cultist for now, wish to become DK when possible.

I want to become apart of your group because: I honestly have lost all other interest in RP for this character. The members of this group seem like seasoned RPers and I believe quality RP will come out of this. I also wish to join to provide fun RP for others.

What can I bring to this group? I can bring quality and frequent RP. Due to the summer, I have much free time and could provide RP through most of the day.

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused?  Yes, I can.

Time zone: EST

praise mustachio

Really.

MC Name: _Kraal_

Character Name: Kraal

I want my character to be turned into a Dread Knight (Y/N): [Nope]

I want to become apart of your group because: “Because my past resides within this group, and I wish to continue helping the group I had quarrels with in the past.”

What can I bring to this group?: “Strong enforcement and a wide variety of knowledge”

Can you play nice, and be willing to sit down with someone and explain something politely and cooperatively if something goes wrong, or someone is confused? ((Yes)) “Of course I can”

Time zone: ((EST))