There Are Spiderlings, Why Not Other Half-Breeds?

40 members have voted

1. 1. How would you feel about half-breeds?

• Yes, but only with applications.
    • Yes in general.
    • Not at all.
    • Indifferent.

I was given permission From firespirit44 If anyone wants proof I have a gazzo of the conversation me Ever and him had. I would never lie to a Gm and never have. And for those who feel i am over powered when I am Rp as a spiderling stop and tell me and i can see what i can do but so far I feel that I have been sticking to the lore that was accepted and implemented so I don't really think I have been overpowered really.

On the other hand a small herd of Centaur would be badass..

It would be, however, I'd want to consult LMs about what to go by, a new made up lore, or lore from Greek, Latin, or Roman Mythology regarding some of the hlaf-breeds such as Centaurs or Satyrs.

Half spider... How the hell were they supposed to breed?

This is legit the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Im waiting fir the Irehearts to come out being half sheep cause of kjell.

No LM has approved this. To approve something LMs have to bring it up in Lore Chat. After a search, it has never been brought up.

they'll just inevitably be RP'd in the manner of furries. I don't see what else they could provide besides being easily powergamed in combat situations.

they'll just inevitably be RP'd in the manner of furries. I don't see what else they could provide besides being easily powergamed in combat situations.

The same was said about the Kha.

I don't mind if there are creatures like this, but I believe a few things should be considered first. Perhaps instead of having Centaurs and the like, perhaps we could try something more unique instead. 

I can just create chimeras if I want to, and no, this does not give anyone a free ticket to make it. You need IC knowledge and training to create a chimera and its hard to do it.

I'm just going to look at my character, Wither, for a while and smile whilst nodding as though pretending to know how this happened.

*cough* I blame Wither *cough*

:idk: 

5fb25357199ce6c38801c9a6095734c0.png

there is a screen shot of part of the conversation that is also has a date with each message

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/101744-the-official-lore-regulations/

Non-canon fantasy creatures, such as fairies and demons, may not be roleplayed without Lore Master approval

Canon fantasy creatures, such as ghosts and trolls, may be roleplayed without approval so long as their respective lore and guidelines are followed, unless they are not meant to be played or their guidelines state that they may not be played without approval

Btw the person playing the spiderling needs to ask a Lore Master, not a GM.

As for the half-breed things, you just need to come to an LM with reason to play it, and give the LM security that allowing you to play him won't result in 2 days rp'ing it and then get bored. Not speaking about the PG things that can happen, but that normally is easily viewed by the LM before, saying what they can and can't do, normally just going by the mech standard.

If there are too many thought, it loses it's magic. We also don't just want those creatures in a tavern drinking ale with the dwarves, they would have to actually act like the creature they would want to play.

Hope this helps.

The spiderling is a canon creature though.

Which was decided it was ET only, so I assume that if it's not used by ET, it needs to follow the rest of the rules of playing non-cannon creatures.

[edit] This case is weird, because the creature was ET only, and then Kai, who is the ET leader allowed it, but the player isn't an ET or ET intern. Very weird indeed.