The Arcane Vigil

Hydra

-Snip-

A hawk arrives with an application tied to it.

What is your name?

Seyer Reeyse

What race are you?

Crossbreed of Human/Wood Elf

Don't ask how it happened. Just things...

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Male

Do you bear allegiance to any nation or organisation? If so, which?:

The Kaphro Guards if they still are fighting but I may leave for the sake of the Vigil.

Why do you wish to join the Vigil? What is it you wish to achieve here?

To reunite with old family who are now called "The Arcane Vigil". I also wish for a place to feel at ease and a place to call home.

Do you know magic? If yes, state which kind of magic and how long you have been learning / practicing (in elven days/weeks/months/)

If you answered no to the previous question, do you wish to learn magic as an apprentice of the Vigil?

What role do you wish to fulfill in the guild? A mage, a mage shield, a mageshadow or other, specialty role that you think you could fufill: Mageshield

What skills do you possess that make you think you could adequately fulfill this role?

I've been working with a sword for nearly my life. Don't ask me to teach I can't teach nor do I have any intention of teaching a person with a blade. Ever since at the age of 14, I guess.

What value or moral do you hold closest to your heart?

To Reach out to the Truth.

How far would you go in the pursuit of knowledge?

Knowledge is one thing but Wisdom is another. I would seek a lot knowledge if Wisdom awaits me there. I will purse knowledge to also find the Truth.

The Vigil is a family of adventurers and scholars. Are you prepared to be a part of that family?

I'm an old family member. I'm prepared to bear any burden that it will weigh upon me and I also await for the adventures that await me.

OOC SECTION

Mc name: Ninjatuna132

Skype name (can be pmd if you prefer): (You already have it.)

How long have you been on the server?

Since Asulon. (1-2 years??)

If you are a mage, did you genuinely train and acquire your magical knowledge in game, or gain magic through your backstory?

Arcane Vigils

Expression of interest letter

So, you wish to join us eh? To join the hunt for knowledge and the warm embrace of companionship? Fill out the following letter as an expression of your interest and send it to us by bird or drop it off at our headquarters. We will respond to you as soon as possible for a brief interview and your future within the guild will be decided from there. Good luck friend.

What is your name?

Her full name is Mayilu'lirrame (long story), but she prefers to go by May or Mayilu.

What race are you?

Mali'ame

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Female

No.

She wants to join the Vigil because she misses the prospect of being in a guild; discovering, learning, and bonding with fellow members. She wishes to learn more types of magic, as well as grow in physical combat.

Do you know magic? If yes, state which kind of magic and how long you have been learning / practicing (in elven days/weeks/months/)

Yes! Domestic, Illusion, & Telekinesis. She's fully trained in domestic magic & illusion, and she's almost done with learning telekinesis.

If you answered no to the previous question, do you wish to learn magic as an apprentice of the Vigil?

N/A

What role do you wish to fulfill in the guild? A mage, a mage shield, a mageshadow or other, specialty role that you think you could fufill:

For now, she wishes to be a mage. Maybe as time passes and she becomes more skilled in physical combat, she thinks of becoming a mageshadow.

What skills do you possess that make you think you could adequately fulfill this role?

May is talented in two of the magics that aren't as well known as the other types, and she believes that this is an advantage that will help her as a mage. 

Above all, May values trust. Without faith, nothing will be done without having faith in other people/things.

As long as anyone's willing to teach/work with her, and if she's interested, to the very end.

The Vigil is a family of adventurers and scholars. Are you prepared to be a part of that family?

Of course!

OOC SECTION

Mc name: bookworm8572

Skype name (can be pmd if you prefer):

You should already have it! But if you need it, please pm me.

A year and a little over a month.
If you are a mage, did you genuinely train and acquire your magical knowledge in game, or gain magic through your backstory?

May trained and learned all of her magics in-game.

What is your name?

Viktor Tozneiv.

What race are you?

I am raevir

How old are you?

**** me, am almost 30. Where does time go?

What is your gender?

Am man.

Eh. I have relations but do niet hold any oathes to which I am bound.

I am just looking for place to relax, learning bit more of what spooky magic world is like would just be bonus.

Do you know magic? If yes, state which kind of magic and how long you have been learning / practicing (in elven days/weeks/months/) Eh. Da. Learning of mind strength  ((telekinesis)) since... I do niet know. While ago?

What role do you wish to fulfill in the guild? A mage, a mage shield, a mageshadow or other, specialty role that you think you could fufill:

Ehhhhh. Was thinking I could just come talk to people, buy you folk some drinks. Relax. Enjoy company of others. I am on vacation from merchant business.

I have much money. Ish. Enough money for drinks, da.

Eh. I... Like coin. Coin is good, coin and learning thing. Book is good. I enjoy book.

I would. Pay money. For book.

Da, as long as you folk are niet all spook vlag and are good. Then da, would like you folk.

OOC SECTION

Mc name: TrooperX40

Skype name (can be pmd if you prefer): Trooperx40

How long have you been on the server? Two years or so.

If you are a mage, did you genuinely train and acquire your magical knowledge in game, or gain magic through your backstory? Viktor began learning telekinesis from Heial the Wanderer about a month or so ago, Has been training since.

Final note I'm not gonna be active till 3.5.5, you know, because the fringe is really stale and such.

-Snip-

-A letter returns to Seyer, upon a Red Tailed Hawk. It bears the insignia of the Arcane Vigil, and would read as follows.-

"Good day, My. Seyer. We have received your application to the Arcane Vigils, and have found it satisfactory. We would like to invite you to the Arcane Vigils base for further interviewing, which is, for the most part, a formality. -Toby Williams."

-Snip-

Toby takes the application, barely actually reading it, knowing May rather well as it is. He sends a letter off on a Red Tailed Hawk to her, it would read as follows.

"About time May. Come over to the base sometime for an interview, but it is a pure formality. -Toby Williams."

-Snip-

-A letter returns to Viktor, upon a Red Tailed Hawk. It bears the insignia of the Arcane Vigils, and would read as follows-

"Good day, Mr. Tozniev. We have received your application for the Arcane Vigils, and I regret to inform you that we have found it unsatisfactory. Many of the questions you answered were not found to be to our criteria, as well, many of us have had very, very bad experiences with Raevirs, and do not wish to worry about such if we can help it. My sincere apologies, but you have been denied. -Toby Williams."

-Snip-

-A letter returns to Will, upon a Red Tailed Hawk. The letter bears a seal of the Arcane Vigils, and would read as follows-

"Good day, Mr. Will. We have received your application to the Arcane Vigils, and it looks to be mostly satisfactory from my viewpoint. However, as you didn't properly answer a couple of the questions, I'm not gonna accept you right off. I would like to invite you to the Arcane Vigils Base for interviewing, so I might get more appropriate answers to those questions. -Toby Williams."

-Snip

-A letter returns to Norik, upon a Red Tailed Hawk. The letter bears a seal of the Arcane Vigils, and would read as follows-

"Good day to you, Mr. Grandaxe. We have received your application for the Arcane Vigils, but one thing stands out that seems like it may be an issue. The Arcane Vigils are a guild of voidsmen, Arcane Mages. Druids usually hate that kinds of magic. Now, I won't deny you, but I need to ask you to get approval from the Druids above you that it is acceptable for you to join us, as to avoid possible hostilities from them. When you receive an answer, please have them send me a letter. -Toby Williams."

((Yes yes I reversed the order here. Apologies. Base is at X= 251 Z= -921))

-A letter returns to Viktor, upon a Red Tailed Hawk. It bears the insignia of the Arcane Vigils, and would read as follows-

"Good day, Mr. Tozniev. We have received your application for the Arcane Vigils, and I regret to inform you that we have found it unsatisfactory. Many of the questions you answered were not found to be to our criteria, as well, many of us have had very, very bad experiences with Raevirs, and do not wish to worry about such if we can help it. My sincere apologies, but you have been denied. -Toby Williams."

((Yes yes I reversed the order here. Apologies. Base is at X= 251 Z= -921))

-Another letter arrives to Viktor carried by an obese crow-

"Despite the previous letter, I still strongly encourage you to come by and spend time with us so that you might gauge a better understanding of your place among us. From personal experience I know that you're everything this guild needs, even if some shortsighted racism seems to think otherwise." -Heial

What is your name?

Glacio Whitewolf

What race are you?

Elf

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Male

I live in Barrowhaven

I wish to study, learn, adventure, make friends, and many more things. I wish to achieve all I can, but that would be impossible. Instead, I'd settle for the opportunities being with the Vigil would provide to me, be it an adventure, the  ability to teach others or have others teach me, and grow close to the members, as I have with some already.

Hydromancy - Since November

Conjuration - Since Mid-June

N/A

Mage

I am a good thinker, and would be able to aid many others when it comes to an intellectual level. I am also very protective of those I have close to me. I also enjoy adventuring and learning, and do that in my free time.

My family and friends.

As far as I can for knowledge

Yes

OOC SECTION

Mc name: Fitermon

fitermon1998

Since Aegis, Oct.

Trained

-Another letter arrives to Viktor carried by an obese crow-

"Despite the previous letter, I still strongly encourage you to come by and spend time with us so that you might gauge a better understanding of your place among us. From personal experience I know that you're everything this guild needs, even if some shortsighted racism seems to think otherwise." -Heial

Somewhere in Vekaro, Avgust wonders why a few crows are missing from the Roost.

What is your name?

Chub

What race are you?

Goblin

How old are you?

30-50

What is your gender?

Male

Nub

Tuw gu on adveentures wef friends and stoofs

Soowy, Nub magic

Nub

Meegeshadow

Mi am smull, mi can hiode gud. Mi am quiet.

Mi value family.

Mi would gu far if lat needed it

Mi am ready.

OOC SECTION

Mc name: Greenpelt201345

Nope

Since the Fall of Anthos

Nope

The Goblin is because of some setbacks with the druids, and whats better than a Tiny Goblin running through tombs with you?

Somewhere in Vekaro, Avgust wonders why a few crows are missing from the Roost.

Steals a white crow from his roost

"I will be a much better leader with this new crow it is far superior to all other crows"

Steals a white crow from his roost

"I will be a much better leader with this new crow it is far superior to all other crows"

Avgust is glad the white crow is gone, Carrions only keep black crows because white crows are edgy.

What is your name?

Ayche.

What race are you?

I am a Mali'ker.

How old are you?

I'm not sure, although probably over a century. ((168))

What is your gender?

Male.

I'm a member of the Mages Guild in Alras.

I wish to further my knowledge of magic, as well as go on the occasional adventure. 

Yes. 
Electromancy - 10 or 11 Elven Months

Light Illusion - 3 or 4 Elven Months

Hydromancy - 1 1/2 Elven months

N/A

A mage.

I'm highly skilled in two forms of magic, and learning another.

Loyalty.

I’m willing to do almost anything for useful information.

Absolutely.

OOC SECTION

Mc name:

Draxagon

Xydraus

Since April 25, 2013.

I genuinely trained and acquired my magical knowledge in game, for all three of my subtypes.

What is your name?

Glacio Whitewolf

What race are you?

Elf

How old are you?

What is your gender?

Male

I live in Barrowhaven

I wish to study, learn, adventure, make friends, and many more things. I wish to achieve all I can, but that would be impossible. Instead, I'd settle for the opportunities being with the Vigil would provide to me, be it an adventure, the  ability to teach others or have others teach me, and grow close to the members, as I have with some already.

Hydromancy - Since November

Conjuration - Since Mid-June

N/A

Mage

I am a good thinker, and would be able to aid many others when it comes to an intellectual level. I am also very protective of those I have close to me. I also enjoy adventuring and learning, and do that in my free time.

My family and friends.

As far as I can for knowledge

Yes

OOC SECTION

Mc name: Fitermon

fitermon1998

Since Aegis, Oct.

Trained

Mythras sits at the desk, doing app-slave duty, a note would be sent to Mr. Whitewolf.

Dear Glacio Whitewolf, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Arcane Delvers  vigil. Currently we have no location fully decided for this new realm, but we'll send you a bird when we do. Welcome none the less, we hope you enjoy our time with us as well as gain knowledge from our teachers, and skilled people.

~ From, Aegor Sylvari ~

((ACCEPTED!))

What is your name?

Chub

What race are you?

Goblin

How old are you?

30-50

What is your gender?

Male

Nub

Tuw gu on adveentures wef friends and stoofs

Soowy, Nub magic

Nub

Meegeshadow

Mi am smull, mi can hiode gud. Mi am quiet.

Mi value family.

Mi would gu far if lat needed it

Mi am ready.

OOC SECTION

Mc name: Greenpelt201345

Nope

Since the Fall of Anthos

Nope

The Goblin is because of some setbacks with the druids, and whats better than a Tiny Goblin running through tombs with you?

Yub, Chub, lat am haz benz aegzepd, welgum du devars wi um nub haz blarghs bub we weel teel lat iv wi du ged 1 zoon. Rulg fer apwicawtionz. ((Accepted))

~ Mizraz Zylbarie ~

What is your name?

Ayche.

What race are you?

I am a Mali'ker.

How old are you?

I'm not sure, although probably over a century. ((168))

What is your gender?

Male.

I'm a member of the Mages Guild in Alras.

I wish to further my knowledge of magic, as well as go on the occasional adventure. 

Yes. 

Electromancy - 10 or 11 Elven Months

Light Illusion - 3 or 4 Elven Months

Hydromancy - 1 1/2 Elven months

N/A

A mage.

I'm highly skilled in two forms of magic, and learning another.

Loyalty.

I’m willing to do almost anything for useful information.

Absolutely.

OOC SECTION

Mc name:

Draxagon

Xydraus

Since April 25, 2013.

I genuinely trained and acquired my magical knowledge in game, for all three of my subtypes.

Dear Ayche, it's a pleasure to write you are hereby accepted to the Arcane Vigil, congratulations, we shall tell you if we get a new base, and send you a bird.

~ From, Aegor Sylvari ~

((ACCEPTED))

What is your name? Ridun Crow

What race are you? Human

How old are you? Thirty

What is your gender? Male

Do you bear allegiance to any nation or organisation? If so, which?: No

Why do you wish to join the Vigil? What is it you wish to achieve here? To achieve something to do in all this boring spare time.

Do you know magic? If yes, state which kind of magic and how long you have been learning / practicing (in elven days/weeks/months/) No.

If you answered no to the previous question, do you wish to learn magic as an apprentice of the Vigil? No.

What role do you wish to fulfill in the guild? A mage, a mage shield, a mageshadow or other, specialty role that you think you could fufill: Mageshield.

What skills do you possess that make you think you could adequately fulfill this role? Years of combat experience and a strong sword and shield arm.

What value or moral do you hold closest to your heart? Protecting those who cannot protect themselves.

How far would you go in the pursuit of knowledge? Not very far, I'm just here to aid others.

The Vigil is a family of adventurers and scholars. Are you prepared to be a part of that family? Aye.

OOC SECTION

Mc name: UofMTigerFan

Skype name (can be pmd if you prefer): uofmtigerfan

How long have you been on the server? Roughly a month, little bit more.

If you are a mage, did you genuinely train and acquire your magical knowledge in game, or gain magic through your backstory? Not a mage.