Name: Spencer Geminine
Race: Human
What would you like to learn?: Cleric
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Alchemy
+  5
Quote: Lemme in t'e school

::OOC::

MC Name: NTE_Killer4life

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Not for a long period of time, but yes.

Are you aware the rules of Magic: I have, but I have long forgotten them.h) 

::IC::

Name:

Race: Dwarf

What would you like to learn?: Fighting Techniques

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Hunter class

MC Name: Spitfyre7Kira
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Once a few weeks before MA's became a thing.
Are you aware the rules of Magic:  Yes.

Name: Cecily Hel' Stark
Race: Half Northerner Human, Quarter Auvergenian, Quarter Adunian.
What would you like to learn?: Reading/Writing, Creator Clerical Magic.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  History, Private lessons with Mark. Any others of relevance and non-violence,

*The page appears to be written by Mark (Oblivionsbane)*

MC Name: Sofetios
Did you ever have a character with magic?: no
Are you aware the rules of Magic: no, but my character isn't wishing to learn magic. but if I change my mind, could you tell me where to look for rules on magic?

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish)  Sofetios (it has a picture of a minecraft character on it floating in the air.)
Name: Melonis
What would you like to learn?: I would very much like to learn how to treat people that have ailments! I think that learning first aid and Alchemy for medical purposes would be an amazing thing to learn! I do hope you will accept me!

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: First aid and Alchemy

On a side note, I do enjoy talking to people about Philosophical matters. I do hope that in the future, when you are accepting teachers, that I may teach that as well as be a student! All in all, I would like to contribute to the students knowledge, though in the end of course, Knowledge is only in what you believe! Thanks you!

~Melonis

MC Name: Madning

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No, knowledge of poisons and fauna but not magic.

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes

Name: Chaus Latue
Race: Dark Elf
What would you like to learn?: Poisons/Medicen / Basic Magic.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Hunting/Mage

A fine-written letter is left at the foot of the academy, rolled up and sealed with a silver ribbon. As you take a look inside, you can see that it is adorned in gleaming red ink.

MC Name: Ratemenatorz59
Did you ever have a character with magic?: EDIT: I was learning contract magic from Jistuma, but then I stopped midway.
Are you aware the rules of Magic:  I certainly do! 

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish)  I'll send you it in a PM.
Name: Isaiah "J" Pearce
Race: Human
What would you like to learn?:
Ever since I was a little chap, the arcane arts have always piqued an interest in me, especially electromancy. Ah- However, I want this type of magic for a different reason. You see, I am also quite experienced in the way of the sword, or however you may call it. In future battles, I would like to support my sword with magic so that I may have a better advantage. On a side note, though, electromancy can be used to entertain, not in sparring or battles, but as art. 

I would also like to learn about runes as it is rather dull to only learn one thing, and because runes are just simply great!
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  The Arcane Arts (Electromancy) & Rune Studies

A fine-written letter is left at the foot of the academy, rolled up and sealed with a silver ribbon. As you take a look inside, you can see that it is adorned in gleaming red ink.

MC Name: Ratemenatorz59

Did you ever have a character with magic?: EDIT: I was learning contract magic from Jistuma, but then I stopped midway.

Are you aware the rules of Magic:  I certainly do! 

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish)  I'll send you it in a PM.

Name: Isaiah "J" Pearce

Race: Human

What would you like to learn?: Ever since I was a little chap, the arcane arts have always piqued an interest in me, especially electromancy. Ah- However, I want this type of magic for a different reason. You see, I am also quite experienced in the way of the sword, or however you may call it. In future battles, I would like to support my sword with magic so that I may have a better advantage. On a side note, though, electromancy can be used to entertain, not in sparring or battles, but as art. 

I would also like to learn about runes as it is rather dull to only learn one thing, and because runes are just simply great!

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  The Arcane Arts (Electromancy) & Rune Studies

MC Name: Madning

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No, knowledge of poisons and fauna but not magic.

Name: Chaus Latue
What would you like to learn?: Poisons/Medicen / Basic Magic.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Hunting/Mage

MC Name: Sofetios

Did you ever have a character with magic?: no

Are you aware the rules of Magic: no, but my character isn't wishing to learn magic. but if I change my mind, could you tell me where to look for rules on magic?

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish)  Sofetios (it has a picture of a minecraft character on it floating in the air.)

Name: Melonis

What would you like to learn?: I would very much like to learn how to treat people that have ailments! I think that learning first aid and Alchemy for medical purposes would be an amazing thing to learn! I do hope you will accept me!

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: First aid and Alchemy

On a side note, I do enjoy talking to people about Philosophical matters. I do hope that in the future, when you are accepting teachers, that I may teach that as well as be a student! All in all, I would like to contribute to the students knowledge, though in the end of course, Knowledge is only in what you believe! Thanks you!

~Melonis

MC Name: Spitfyre7Kira

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Once a few weeks before MA's became a thing.

Name: Cecily Hel' Stark

Race: Half Northerner Human, Quarter Auvergenian, Quarter Adunian.

What would you like to learn?: Reading/Writing, Creator Clerical Magic.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  History, Private lessons with Mark. Any others of relevance and non-violence,

*The page appears to be written by Mark (Oblivionsbane)*

MC Name: NTE_Killer4life

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Not for a long period of time, but yes.

Are you aware the rules of Magic: I have, but I have long forgotten them.h) 

Name:

Race: Dwarf

What would you like to learn?: Fighting Techniques

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Hunter class

MC Name: ratboy07

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yeah

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Mhm.

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) thomas.english22

Name: Spencer Geminine

What would you like to learn?: Cleric

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Alchemy

+  5

Quote: Lemme in t'e school

*Noticing the Large Academy, Renji walks over in curiosity, and is later given an application form. In order to fill the fom out renji pricks himself to draw blood and uses his claws as a pen and blood as ink.*

MC Name: Madezz_

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No

Are you aware the rules of Magic: No

Name: Renji

Race: Kha'Pantera

What would you like to learn?: Alchemy and Fighting Techniques

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: All of the Hunter Classes

MC Name: HELLFIAZz

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yep

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yep

Name: Zandros Mubdee

Race: Human Southeron

What would you like to learn?: Magic, preferably Arcane Evocation if you've got it. If you haven't, maybe conjuration or any other evocation.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mages.

MC Name: Sourpatchkirbyy

Did you ever have a character with magic?: yes

Are you aware the rules of Magic:  yes

Name: Jimmy Stamper

Race: Halfling

What would you like to learn?: I wood liek to learne tinkering. I love to tinkere!

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  Scholar classes. I love to learn and eploer            

(Everything that is spelled wrong is meant to be this way... A child wrote it. It would also be in sloppy handwriting, close to chicken scratch))

MC Name: TheRealKiru

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No.

Name: Oak Druid Synesi

Race: Mali'ame (Dryad)

What would you like to learn?: I would like to gain a general idea of what classes that are offered at the academy. Though I may not have use of them as of right now, I would like to gain the skills I need to know in order to protect my home.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Medical Class, Alchemy, maybe some Void Magic classes.

CmUjvv7l.png

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

Head Master of Rainë Academy

Edited by Zer0

MC Name: TheRealKiru
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No.

Name: Oak Druid Synesi
Race: Mali'ame (Dryad)
What would you like to learn?: I would like to gain a general idea of what classes that are offered at the academy. Though I may not have use of them as of right now, I would like to gain the skills I need to know in order to protect my home.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: 
Medical Class, Alchemy, maybe some Void Magic classes.

"Barbu, passing by, reads the fliers, and quickly fills one out, posting it back on the board, anxiously, hoping to be accepted into this new place she has Discovered."

MC Name: mossycobbled
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No, and I wish to go into it carefully, not just have a character with tons of magic knowledge.
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes, I am aware of the Magic Rules

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) supberblooper, andrew shepherd
Name: Vul'Barbu Mali (would go by Barbu)
What would you like to learn?: The basics of both Magic and being a Scholar, eventually going down the paths (most likely only going down one.)
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Scholar, and Mage classes, but I am willing to only take one, if that is how it would be preferred.
  • rep_up.png.pagespeed.ce.f8_EQ2UM65.png
  •  
  •  

Hey, I was thinking. I hate the gate. Absolutely hate it, and I'm sure that I'm not alone. SO! How about a beacon in the academy that students can set their soulstones to? Or maybe a /cunlock door? SOMETHING so that students can get in without that god-awful "wait for the gate" method. What if nobody's there? Can't get in without griefing. What if no one can open that iron door? They have to grief to open the damn thing. I'm asking please, please some new way of entering for students only. Also, some landscaping around the perimeter couldn't hurt. A certain Kha was able to superjump in a few times...

Morris reads over the note carefully, mouthing the words to himself. He narrows his eyes as he reads over the 'Hunter' class, shoulders starting to shake, before he bursts out into laughter. He calls over his fellow Marked join him in his amusement, pointing repeatedly at the name and description.

After the laughter subsides, and the entirety of the Imperial army that could be found has had the note rubbed into their faces, Morris readies his hunting equipment, chuckling about heretics and academies.

MC Name:
ShadowoKing
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No, in the past I had rough touch with magic with another character.
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes.
Name:
Yhl'Zeriko. Yhl' is a title, so you will refer this kha' as Zeriko.
Race: Kharajyr
What would you like to learn?:  Zeriko wishes to learn void magic of any kind that is available to teach him although if not possible Zeriko could learn of the past history in these scholar classes.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  Mage classes if cannot join that class, Scholar class would do.

MC Name:
GoldenSaint2
Did you ever have a character with magic?:
Yes, currently do.
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Completly

Name: Quavinir Jyrikson Signus
Gender: *The application has many crossed out responses before the actual response* Male
What would you like to learn?: Alchemy.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Sadly, I could not find where alchemy was listen onto the form. But regardless, I will be enrollung in whatever one alchemy is in.

MC Name:
dwwo1
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes my current Elf named Resson (Electric Evo.)
Name:
Resson Falo
Race: Wood Elf
What would you like to learn?: Bardomancy (if possible)
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:
Mental Magic and Medical Magic

:OOC::
MC Name: kallimar123
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes, back when Magic Applications were still a thing.
Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes.

Name: Maxwell R.
Race: Adunian
What would you like to learn?: Telekinesis
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mages, Hunters, and Scholar