The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

Name ((MC)):ddtank1

Fill out the full app on the op.

Thanks.

((Got a private message on my forum account.

"Hi are you in the Dark Brotherhood

and if you are cen you help me do a app

because it look's like a good guild

so cen you tell me what you look for in the Dark Brotherhood.

thx for the time.

By B3rZ3rka"

Hahaha! But yeah, if my word as a previous member of the guild counts for anything, don't let this guy in.))

Hahaha! But yeah, if my word as a previous member of the guild counts for anything, don't let this guy in.))

Yeah, he seems a bit young (I guess thats the word). I don't like being a jerk but he doesn't seem cut out for this line of work, if ya get my meaning.

Name ((MC)):Roxses20

Name ((tIG)):Lynx

Real Life Age:16

(sub)Race:Wood Elf

Combat experience: I was the head of New Alstions military

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?: Mabey

(If so)Any Magic Skills?: I can heal minor wounds

Would consider being a spy?: Yes

Past military experience: Head of New Alstions military

Past criminal experience: I was arrested once in Winterfell and once in AL'Khazar

What have you heard of us IC? Nothing

What have you heard of us OOC? Nothing

What skill level do you currently hold on the following?

Swords: 41

Axe: 0

Bow: 0

Unarmed: 9

Preferred weapon: Sword

Screening Questions

Accepted villain app link (Required): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30364-readaccepted-lynxs-villain-app/

Are you wanted in any countries?: I don't think so

Why do you want to join?: I would love to be a assassin, I would be fun RP

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming is the act of doing something that could not really happen. It is

"Legal" stuff

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? Never

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary. Never

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? Yes

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? Yes

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? If I have to yes

Have you downloaded the skin or another appropriate skin? Yes

Name ((MC)):Roxses20

Name ((tIG)):Lynx

Real Life Age:16

(sub)Race:Wood Elf

-snip-

I read it over and will meet you in game sometime this week. My schedule is looking pretty clean for a while (Finals just ended and all) so PM when you can meet IG. If all goes well you may find a place among us.

One of the more older guilds in all of aegis, hard pressed to find one with more history to it.

I'm Looking for a female in your guild that could help me. Please could ye send me a list of them. It is the utmost importance please send it as soon as possible.Thank you :twisted:

Edit:send it to me in a pm

Edit:send it to me in a pm

((Will definitely PM you))

:huh:

Can I join if I don't have a villain application?

Can I join if I don't have a villain application?

PM me.

So I put up some more information regarding the ranks less there be confusion. o.O

We are actively recruiting so spread the word. Once we get to our intended number, it'll be a lot harder getting in.

We are also thinking about expanding the main guild so throw your ideas out on that.

I may have us a better guild area than what we have, in a more secluded, but not out of the way area. Contact me in game, or through PM here. Left this same message on the "notice board"