The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

can i change my skin to something less suspicions?

Yes if you like, well its better off, or you will get executed like a did.

can i change my skin to something less suspicions?

White may not be the best color... You can leave it the same or you can change it. It does not matter to me.

Okay, so I'm back and this is all a bit of a scramble because I don't know all the members. The guild hall is built, so good-job to whoever did it, but there are three issues. We really need to blend in; we'll need stairs, windows, and dark wood instead of red wood.

Lastly, I want to get to know all of the members and at least meet them IC so if you see me online and you're not busy send me a PM and I'll show you the Guild Hall and all. As for jobs and such, were probably going to need to wait a bit because, a) were new; b) were pretty disorganized right now. I'll try to sort out our current messes with fatwampa and try to keep the member-list small so we're actually active.

Wow! This has really grown in my absense! I'll try to answer peoples questions...

Firstly, rank names in your RP name. I say only on a job, else metagamers will strike.

Second, the skins. As stated in the OP, robes are to be worn in friendly company or a job. It is up to you how it is customised, but stay true to the original concept. I didn't spend ages on them for nufink ;)

And lastly, people leaving. You don't forget anything- however, the sanguine bond you made upon entry garuntees your silence ( aka, still meta to reveal secrets but " hints " can be made like "Oh, heard the assasination rumors?" ) so be careful what you say.

I think a newsletter is in need for when the roster goes down? That way, new brothers and sisters can be secretly announced to members. I would gladly orginise this, as an ex brother, and the only one not bound by the 'pact' ( hey, I made the guild, so I deserve... benefits... )

Pertaining to my title, Eldar-Brother is what I choose. And of course, I expect respect from all members.

Shadow hide ye all, my sanguine siblings...

Wow! This has really grown in my absense! I'll try to answer peoples questions...

Firstly, rank names in your RP name. I say only on a job, else metagamers will strike.

Second, the skins. As stated in the OP, robes are to be worn in friendly company or a job. It is up to you how it is customised, but stay true to the original concept. I didn't spend ages on them for nufink ;)

And lastly, people leaving. You don't forget anything- however, the sanguine bond you made upon entry garuntees your silence ( aka, still meta to reveal secrets but " hints " can be made like "Oh, heard the assasination rumors?" ) so be careful what you say.

I think a newsletter is in need for when the roster goes down? That way, new brothers and sisters can be secretly announced to members. I would gladly orginise this, as an ex brother, and the only one not bound by the 'pact' ( hey, I made the guild, so I deserve... benefits... )

Pertaining to my title, Eldar-Brother is what I choose. And of course, I expect respect from all members.

Shadow hide ye all, my sanguine siblings...

Elder Brother... Works, I like.

Oh but if we do hear of ex brothers giving information out like candy I will mark you down as dead. Not a threat mind you, a fair warning. ((not aimed at you ninja but to any traitors we might encounter))

And the robs, like Brother Relok'oth said, should be worn while going about Brotherhood business. But customize it, by all means. Don't want to have an army of minions ((more like robots but whatever)). Each assassin is chosen so you can choose a different color and such. Just please try and keep it original. Don't have everyone change their robes to red or something.

OOC: I don't know if using rank names in-game would be such a good idea. Maybe at official meetings (yes, we will have those) one could address people including their title but I think meta-gamers would have a field day if we went with that addition.

OOC: we should also consider using teamspeak...

((perhaps but don't you think that's a little meta? I've never used it before so I'm not talking from experience or anything though))

((perhaps but don't you think that's a little meta? I've never used it before so I'm not talking from experience or anything though))

((don't really think it's meta i supose...

nah just drop the idea))

We have a new HQ waitin for you soon and il like to show you the workin progress, here are some pictures of our new base:

The main structure

wlam9t.png

Get Snacks here

15cevr4.png

Discuss our plans and our days in here(The attic)

2j1q3av.png

There is gonna be a basement installed to for storage an ect.

Any idea's or suggestions feel free to share them

But... Uhh... I thought we already had a HQ?

I am confuse

Another base of operations.

Name ((MC)):Aegis_Wins

Name ((IG)):Cindrel

Race:Elf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one):Sorry but i do not.

Combat experience:Lot played in a pvp server for a very long time and my bow skill is the best in the business

Past military experience:I work in the elven army on a previous character.

Preferred weapon:Bow

Are you wanted in any countries?:I might have a good guild after my head......

Why do you want to join?:I like the concept of getting pay to kill and also like the story, the ranking system seems fare and would love to join and rp with you guys!

Would you consider joining our soon to be created sorcerers league?:I would if i get excepted and you guys like me!

Would consider being a spy?:For you guys yes other no.

Any other comments:I truely wish you accept it THANKS!

Name ((MC)):Aegis_Wins

Name ((IG)):Cindrel

Race:Elf

Villain app link (I would like it if you had one):Sorry but i do not.

Are you wanted in any countries?:I might have a good guild after my head......

I will meet you... And yes, I will inform you where soon.