The Dark Brotherhood

fatwampa

Jeez, things are getting so slow =_=, you guys need to give us more stuff to do. Wandering around base gets boring =_=

Yes i know, got to wait lad, we are sorting things and contracts out at the moment so we'l be in touch soon... :grin:

((Hey guys, sorry about the absence. I was working on a rather long paper.))

Dun't ye be worry'in lads, we'll a get these things role'in soon enough.

Keep tha faith er something.

Shall I still accept apps?

((No, we have new methods of selecting apps so only me and Alex will do it for now. Later maybe but not just yet.))

hey fatwampa you should log onto the server

I'll be off and on all day today

I AM GOING ON! SOMEONE BETTER BE ON!!! ALEX AND FATTY, I LEFT A NOTE FOR YOU NEAR OUR COMMUNAL BED!

[Edit] Sorry, that was a rude and uncalled for outburst of emotion. But I have a few things to say that I think are noteworthy.

1)I'm off scotch free. The moderator locked the ban report, and it was concluded both me AND ogedi did some stupid things. So we can consider one of the first member assassinations a success ^^.

2) Who's the guy asking for an alliance with us, and why did he tell me to wait, that you guys were sorting things out? Did the alliance happen?

3) We really need to find a way to do what we do without needing Alex or Fatwampa online. I posted this concern on some signs near our shared bed, but so far there have been no replies to it.

4) I know the school season has started, and that's why I think it's even more important that we can do what we do, even if it's only 1 online.

5) We need some note blocks in the house >///<

6) There is currently some speculation over a coming map wipe. The person who brought it up thought that current guilds should have to write quite a bit of amazing lore if they want back, to be a fitting part of the new world.

7) We need some way to talk to each other NOT on this forum, perhaps on a private one somewhere. More so that we can stop meta-gaming.

8) What do you recommend we do in our spare time when we're not out murdering people? We should find a way to get permission to use the monster training grounds in Laur. You know the private ones? I kinda snuck in a few times, but got swiftly kicked out recently....

9) Don't you suppose we live in a rather public area? If we lived somewhere more obscure, maybe we wouldn't need to whisper and pretend we're gay every time we have a meeting.

10) My soulstone isn't attached to the house anymore. We should remedy that soon.

I AM GOING ON! SOMEONE BETTER BE ON!!! ALEX AND FATTY, I LEFT A NOTE FOR YOU NEAR OUR COMMUNAL BED!

Im on aswell, still haven't gotten PMed bye alex or fatwampa...

On a completely unrelated note, a .jar file for minecraft 1.8 has been leaked and confirmed by mojang as a pre-release. It's quite laggy, but if you want to get the basic experience, it's good for that. Personally, I love the new bows.

Who said anything about an alliance? As far as I am concerned, we are only allied with the Black Hand. Can you post me a quote or something of who said it?

Guys, keep your guild related questions to PM. I'd actually much rather answer them 10 times to all of you than post them here. Second, yes, school sucks, but I love money and I also like to go outside. I've been offline all week but I should pick up a little... Not a lot. Maybe we can promote someone to a slightly higher position.

Second, don't treat this as your main job. This is for fun and for influence. If we gave you all two contracts a day we'd have the po-po on our asses all day.

8) What do you recommend we do in our spare time when we're not out murdering people? We should find a way to get permission to use the monster training grounds in Laur. You know the private ones? I kinda snuck in a few times, but got swiftly kicked out recently....

Do whatever you want. Get a day job. You need a cover in any case.

9) Don't you suppose we live in a rather public area? If we lived somewhere more obscure, maybe we wouldn't need to whisper and pretend we're gay every time we have a meeting.

It needs to be somewhere convenient for us to go, and those obscure houses in the middle of no where aren't worth the time it spends to get there.

10) My soulstone isn't attached to the house anymore. We should remedy that soon.

You're not a VIP so it wouldn't be...

Wait what? I joined thinking that this was going to be who I am and who I worked for, I did not know that this was merely a side thing. That really hurts, I wanted to find something that was active, and would supply me with tons of work but did not know that this place wasn't like that.

Wait what? I joined thinking that this was going to be who I am and who I worked for, I did not know that this was merely a side thing. That really hurts, I wanted to find something that was active, and would supply me with tons of work but did not know that this place wasn't like that.

Not only would that be unrealistic but it would also be unmanageable for me. I'm just curious to know how many contracts you think we get a week. Most of the jobs so far are ones I've deemed appropriate for the progression of the family. I don't think you realize that were the only crime syndicate in Aegis that doesn't get canned every time they log on. Every member NEEDS a GOOD cover story and character so you can legitimately convince people in OOC that you're not a member.

Also, get online; I'm here now.