[Warclaim] Bronze's Bite

CosmicWhaleShark

All remaining mali'aheral will forcefully have their foreheads tattooed with a tear drop, in gold ink, to mark themselves as previous mali'aheral of the Silver Law. They will then be banished. This won't be negotiable, if you participate in the battle, your character will have to RP this.

That's silly. If you kill someone and the monks revive them, a gold drop doesn't sit on the head.

Nation leadership will be officially transferred to Phaedrus Lle'hileia and the previous structure of government and concept of the Silver Law will be declared null, powerless and heresy - since it advocates and justifies the slaughter of one's own kin.

OOC warclaims should not have IC opinions in them in them.

Vykk Volaren assembles the troops of Polaris as well as the Volaren clan, he looks over them and finally after a long silence he says " It has been said that an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth makes the whole world blind and toothless, let us make sure the Mali'aheral will not be able to take our eyes from us, and that they shall not bite us back"

Krastan Gorzuczech, the righteously self-proclaimed Czar of Thales rubs his manly hands together, "Da, is all going according to plan."

((Ooc warclaims are based off rp in the firt place Supremacy, and its not opinion if its fact.))

Johaness Vlodav watches from the crossroads; the conflict is brewimg.

<script type="text/javascript"> //</script> bd03b9b0fb390bd5af4f6cd110f26356.png

Guys... Please, you didn't even make stone bricks for the new, second iron door.

You don't get to dictate what is accepted and denied. In this case it was obviously declined. Not to set traps but to make sure the remaining people have an opportunity to get equiped before the battle without people busting into the district. When the battle takes place the door can be removed.

The defending party can't deny a warclaim but they can sure as hell not agree to some of the terms/rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off we are denying this http://gyazo.com/d9b5cd243102cc18cf015f63c7d92d5c
You can't make anyone RP a scar if they don't want to, viceversa they can choose to if they want. They banished part seems fine to me.

http://gyazo.com/5f6251fe1953577b41b6e3fa3497462f

We are also denying this. The remaining mali'aheral have ownership of the city still. You don't dictate how they defend themselves if they are choosing to participate in the warclaim as well as the statement above.

October 8th @ 5pm PST is when the battle should take place. I know you said that a time isn't needed but in order to not drag out anything I believe it is.

Boul looks on from his sky cell shaking his head in disappointment as the Orcs allied themselves with a bunch dishonorable rebellious group.

((I believe an impartial gm will be the deciding factor on what rules the defending party are obliged to follow. Not the defending party itself.))

((Agreed, Global Moderators who frequent high elvish RP or who will aid in the defense will be bias towards their side. Allowing a Global Moderator who is not bias to either side would be much better.)) 

Asul'athri sighs, looking to his arms and armour. It seems the equipment they scavenged may be needed after all.

Let them reinforce the city. You're most likely going to beat the tar out of them anyway. (())

Yagak shakes his head in disgust at the sight of Uruks ehlping those who they warred against in Anthos.

"Whytwush." 

Corbett backhands Yagak, "We're going to kill both of them, shaddap."

(( I could be wrong, but I don't think you can physically force someone to RP a Tattoo. If I was a High elf that'd be something that would have to be negotiated. Banishment, fine, but the tattoo is a little awful, and a way to discriminate the possible forces Mali'aheral could have. Not exactly fair.))