Brotherhood Of The Golden Crow

Ark

OOC

MC Name: Pitchermick

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Yes I do

IC

[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

“Name, boy?”: "Michael Godfrey..."

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Right here... from Siegrad."

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I can hack an ax and shoot an arrow quite well, I've alos got some experiance in playing some music, if that 'elps."

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "Came 'ere teh fight, and I'm gonna fight."

Do ya have ah profession?”: "No."

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "I think we're done here."

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

OOC

MC Name: Pitchermick

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Yes I do

IC

[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

“Name, boy?”: "Michael Godfrey..."

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Right here... from Siegrad."

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I can hack an ax and shoot an arrow quite well, I've alos got some experiance in playing some music, if that 'elps."

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "Came 'ere teh fight, and I'm gonna fight."

Do ya have ah profession?”: "No."

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "I think we're done here."

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

"Accepted. Locate an officer."

MC Name: SenorWorkman

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?: Yes, have a TS

IC

“Name, boy?”: Northun Ballard, sir.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Siegrad.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Aye, I am skilled with the bow and good with the sword. 

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Friend of Algarius Tiberan's, and I love the city and would like to join a higher order to further Siegrad's interests and defend it from our enemies. 

Do ya have ah profession?”: I am eager to advance the interests of the Golden Crows abroad. A sort of mercenary or even statesman for the crows would be a position I would excel in. I can serve as a cartographer too, but for a more productive profession I could be a fisherman or a breeder. 

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I hope I can be granted the opportunity to serve the Brotherhood and advance our interests abroad. 

MC Name: SenorWorkman

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?: Yes, have a TS

IC

“Name, boy?”: Northun Ballard, sir.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Siegrad.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Aye, I am skilled with the bow and good with the sword. 

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Friend of Algarius Tiberan's, and I love the city and would like to join a higher order to further Siegrad's interests and defend it from our enemies. 

Do ya have ah profession?”: I am eager to advance the interests of the Golden Crows abroad. A sort of mercenary or even statesman for the crows would be a position I would excel in. I can serve as a cartographer too, but for a more productive profession I could be a fisherman or a breeder. 

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: I hope I can be granted the opportunity to serve the Brotherhood and advance our interests abroad. 

Accepted, report to Siegrad for further instruction.