Brotherhood Of The Golden Crow

Ark

OOC

MC Name: verfumbo

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I have ts

IC

[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

“Name, boy?”: "Sarus Tristane"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Petrus"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "I have had a good few fights, a few large fights with my friends from time to time.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "I want to protect seigrad, and gain glory if i can. I want some adventure"

Do ya have ah profession?”: "I know a thing or two about mining."

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "nay"

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

Accepted. Report to Siegrad and locate an officer.

MC Name: Shnawk

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Yes, I just did.

IC

[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

“Name, boy?”: Jaelthos

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Nowhere really. I've been wandering for the past two decades.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I am semi-good at archery, not good at all with a sword, and pretty good at writing.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: To earn money, and to have good experiences to write down in a book of my travels.

Do ya have ah profession?”: Not yet, although I'm willing to learn anything.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Not much really except that I hope I get good experiences when I join.

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

MC Name: Shnawk

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Yes, I just did.

IC

“Name, boy?”: Jaelthos

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Nowhere really. I've been wandering for the past two decades.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I am semi-good at archery, not good at all with a sword, and pretty good at writing.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: To earn money, and to have good experiences to write down in a book of my travels.

Do ya have ah profession?”: Not yet, although I'm willing to learn anything.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Not much really except that I hope I get good experiences when I join.

"Accepted. Report to Siegrad and locate an officer."

Ronald would look at the poster, and nod approvingly of the North's military prowess!

"If I could, I would sign up for this. Hopefully, other, younger Orenian men will take up the duty of protecting our glorious nation!"

OOC

MC Name:

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Elric Ros"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Petrus in s Blacksmith shop"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Aye, i used to bully every kid when i was young and i have some fights"

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "The joy of killing, and the pay"

Do ya have ah profession?”: "Aye miner"

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "Not much to say about me"

OOC

MC Name:

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Elric Ros"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Petrus in s Blacksmith shop"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Aye, i used to bully every kid when i was young and i have some fights"

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "The joy of killing, and the pay"

Do ya have ah profession?”: "Aye miner"

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "Not much to say about me"

Accepted. Report to Siegrad and locate an officer.

OOC

MC Name: Archonia

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? ye

IC

“Name, boy?”: Abram Votyakov.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Karovia.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Years of Akovian fighting, the Akovian Second Regiment, the Sons of Vydra.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”:  Petrus was empty, there was no work to be found.

Do ya have ah profession?”: A bit of lumberjacking, a bit of farming.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Niet. ((already in crows nd siegrad chats))

OOC

MC Name: Archonia

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? ye

IC

“Name, boy?”: Abram Votyakov.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Karovia.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Years of Akovian fighting, the Akovian Second Regiment, the Sons of Vydra.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Petrus was empty, there was no work to be found.

Do ya have ah profession?”: A bit of lumberjacking, a bit of farming.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Niet. ((already in crows nd siegrad chats))

Accepted. Report to Siegrad.

MC Name:GeoffBGeoff

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Have it

IC

“Name, boy?”: Iroko

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I've wandered from place to place over time... I've not really got a place to call my own.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I've fought to survive my entire life, so I've got some experience. I'm good with a bow, too.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: My friend and I were looking for work, and this was suggested to us as we are good at combat.

Do ya have ah profession?”: The only thing I'm skilled at is fighting.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: No, just happy to be here, sir.

OOC

MC Name: Giambro

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I do have TeamSpeak

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Alas, the Dark Elf"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Been homeless for a while now.. I am hopin' this will be my home!"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Oh yes, I do ser. "

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "My friend and I were looking for work and this was suggested to us as we are good fighters."

Do ya have ah profession?”: "Crafting bows and arrows... Smithing blades... And of course fightin'"

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "Looking forward to joining, ser."

OOC

MC Name: 6xdestroyer

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Algarius Tiberan, Ser"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Aceraveth, though born Aesterwald"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "I 'ave had few fights, but am quick on my feet and excel with a bow." 

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "I fight for those whom protect the people, and those people fall under Siegrad"

Do ya have ah profession?”: "I am quite an adequate smith"

(Posted twice by accident there)

IC

“Name, boy?”: Iroko

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I've wandered from place to place over time... I've not really got a place to call my own.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I've fought to survive my entire life, so I've got some experience. I'm good with a bow, too.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: My friend and I were looking for work, and this was suggested to us as we are good at combat.

OOC

MC Name: Giambro

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I do have TeamSpeak

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Alas, the Dark Elf"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Been homeless for a while now.. I am hopin' this will be my home!"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Oh yes, I do ser. "

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "My friend and I were looking for work and this was suggested to us as we are good fighters."

Do ya have ah profession?”: "Crafting bows and arrows... Smithing blades... And of course fightin'"

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "Looking forward to joining, ser."

OOC

MC Name: 6xdestroyer

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Algarius Tiberan, Ser"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Aceraveth, though born Aesterwald"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "I 'ave had few fights, but am quick on my feet and excel with a bow." 

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "I fight for those whom protect the people, and those people fall under Siegrad"

Do ya have ah profession?”: "I am quite an adequate smith"

The Old Man pulls the 3 aside. "Report to Siegrad and locate an officer. Ya will be initiated into the brotherhood."

Re doing this for new persona

IC

“Name, boy?”: Geoff Korlan

Re doing this for new persona

IC

“Name, boy?”: Geoff Korlan

"Accepted. Report to Siegrad and locate an officer."