Brotherhood Of The Golden Crow

Ark

OOC

MC Name: changmintvxq

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? No I don't have it. Yes sooner or later I will install it.

IC

[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

“Name, boy?”: Dalvin Ferron.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I live somewhere at Petrus.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I use my daggers and bows and most I wear leather armour to be fast to kill my enemy.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I'm interesting to join because to guard it, going to war someday or protect our lands

Do ya have ah profession?”: No I don't have it for now. Sooner or later I will get it.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: No.

OOC

MC Name: TheBigPoppa

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?: I have it.

IC

[!] An old man, wearing the standard of the Golden Crow, looks upon you with dull eyes. Tapping the paper with the end of his quill,, he asked:

“Name, boy?”: "Eh, niet boy, but I Luka!"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Ol 'Pravets!"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Da!" Luka would exclaim, "I mined with otets and when I move out, I work as sellsword!"

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "Eh..." he'd scratch his badly shaven chin "I want to fight!" he'd simply shrug.

Do ya have ah profession?”: "Niet, but I mine good, da!"

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "Serve Carrion Black? Da?!"

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

OOC

MC Name: changmintvxq

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? No I don't have it. Yes sooner or later I will install it.

IC

“Name, boy?”: Dalvin Ferron.

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I live somewhere at Petrus.

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I use my daggers and bows and most I wear leather armour to be fast to kill my enemy.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I'm interesting to join because to guard it, going to war someday or protect our lands

Do ya have ah profession?”: No I don't have it for now. Sooner or later I will get it.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: No.

OOC

MC Name: TheBigPoppa

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one?: I have it.

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Eh, niet boy, but I Luka!"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Ol 'Pravets!"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Da!" Luka would exclaim, "I mined with otets and when I move out, I work as sellsword!"

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "Eh..." he'd scratch his badly shaven chin "I want to fight!" he'd simply shrug.

Do ya have ah profession?”: "Niet, but I mine good, da!"

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "Serve Carrion Black? Da?!"

Once finished, the old man nodded and gave a wave of dismissal to you, beckoning the next in line to follow suit. [!]

The Old Man takes the two aside. "You've both have been accepted. Report to Siegrad and locate an officer to be initiated."

OOC

MC Name: MrPieMan1111

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Yes

IC

“Name, boy?”: Bard Vaylow

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I have no home,I'm homeles but I come from Al Dirahk where I am banished from

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I have alot of experience becouse I was trained as little .. I'm really good with sword

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I'm offering loyality and brootherhood becouse I have no family no friends.. And I'm a great warrior .. And most important I need a job 

Do ya have ah profession?”:  Not really .. swords ? ha-ha

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nahh 

OOC

MC Name: MrPieMan1111

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Yes

IC

“Name, boy?”: Bard Vaylow

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: I have no home,I'm homeles but I come from Al Dirahk where I am banished from

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: I have alot of experience becouse I was trained as little .. I'm really good with sword

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I'm offering loyality and brootherhood becouse I have no family no friends.. And I'm a great warrior .. And most important I need a job

Do ya have ah profession?”: Not really .. swords ? ha-ha

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nahh

The Old Man takes the new recruit aside. "Ya have been accepted. Report to Siegrad and locate an officer ta' tell ya what to do next."

OOC

MC Name: game_ranger

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? No, and I'd be willing, but I'd really prefer not to.

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Dwayne, Dwayne Deadrazer."

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Somewhere, ... Werdenberg."

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Little bit, I need more bolts for my crossbow."

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "Don't got none." (He does, deep down, IC he's like this.)

Do ya have ah proffession?" "Yea, I do some small time woodworking, and some other stuff."

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "When can you set me with some bolts?"

OOC

MC Name: game_ranger

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? No, and I'd be willing, but I'd really prefer not to.

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Dwayne, Dwayne Deadrazer."

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Somewhere, ... Werdenberg."

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "Little bit, I need more bolts for my crossbow."

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "Don't got none." (He does, deep down, IC he's like this.)

Do ya have ah proffession?" "Yea, I do some small time woodworking, and some other stuff."

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "When can you set me with some bolts?"

The Old Man pulls the new recruit aside. "You've been accepted lad. Report to Siegrad and locate an officer to tell you what to do next."

MC Name: TheEnderLord77
Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I will get it soon

IC

“Name, boy?”: Crow (not intentionally)

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Petrus

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?"Yes i'm quite good at fighting"

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "I required a job and my father was a knight so i decided this would be great for me"

Do ya have ah profession?”: "I move from job to job"

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "Nothing really, just want to serve" 

OOC

MC Name: Preatorlupus

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Have TS

IC

“Name, boy?”: Lucius Banesbrook

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: The Wilds

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Iv serve as a ranger in Eagles Watch and as a ranger for Ayr in the past.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Ecthallion invited me. Iv served before with him and he has never led me astray and i have always fought to serve the North.

Do ya have ah profession?”: Fletcher and Woodworker

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nay

OOC

MC Name: Preatorlupus

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? Have TS

IC

“Name, boy?”: Lucius Banesbrook

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: The Wilds

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Iv serve as a ranger in Eagles Watch and as a ranger for Ayr in the past.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: Ecthallion invited me. Iv served before with him and he has never led me astray and i have always fought to serve the North.

Do ya have ah profession?”: Fletcher and Woodworker

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nay

Accepted.

OOC

MC Name: Rouge_Knight

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? yeah im ill get one

IC

“Name, boy?”: Eragon Nilsen

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Norway

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Yeah i was trained 

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I wanna serve and protect the Lord

Do ya have ah profession?”: Soldier

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nope

MC Name: TheEnderLord77

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I will get it soon

IC

“Name, boy?”: Crow (not intentionally)

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?"Yes i'm quite good at fighting"

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "I required a job and my father was a knight so i decided this would be great for me"

Do ya have ah profession?”: "I move from job to job"

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "Nothing really, just want to serve" 

OOC

MC Name: Rouge_Knight

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? yeah im ill get one

IC

“Name, boy?”: Eragon Nilsen

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: Norway

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Yeah i was trained 

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I wanna serve and protect the Lord

Do ya have ah profession?”: Soldier

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: Nope

Accepted. Report to Siegrad.

OOC

MC Name: ACU20

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I have TS3

IC

“Name, boy?”: Robert Senatoor

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Aye, I have been trained as a man-at-arms for a few years.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I want to help protect and serve the town I live in.

Do ya have ah profession?”: Blacksmith and Miner.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: No

OOC

MC Name: ACU20

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I have TS3

IC

“Name, boy?”: Robert Senatoor

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: Aye, I have been trained as a man-at-arms for a few years.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: I want to help protect and serve the town I live in.

Do ya have ah profession?”: Blacksmith and Miner.

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: No

Accepted. 

OOC

MC Name: verfumbo

Do you have TS? If not, are you willing to get one? I have ts

IC

“Name, boy?”: "Sarus Tristane"

“Hrmph, so be it. Where ye be from?”: "Petrus"

Clearing his throat, he then asked, “Any experience fightin’? O’ at anything, really?”: "I have had a good few fights, a few large fights with my friends from time to time.

“Mhrmm.. what be yer reason for joining?”: "I want to protect seigrad, and gain glory if i can. I want some adventure"

Do ya have ah profession?”: "I know a thing or two about mining."

“Anything else ye wanna add, lad?”: "nay"