The Official Lore Team Stance On Aeldin

I believe the humans were saying that it was not the original Horen that visited the place or whatever, but someone with his name. I think they said Horen V.

We're fully aware it was Horen V who was also there. Though, some iterations of Aeldin's lore involve the true Horen being there. Thus HOREN was not there.

HOREN came before HOREN V, and therefore any reference to HOREN refers to the more important of the two: HOREN.

Got to give the LMs credit, they can rile a playerbase quicker than Cappy dealing out five bans for bread abuse. 

We're fully aware it was Horen V who was also there. Though, some iterations of Aeldin's lore involve the true Horen being there. Thus HOREN was not there.

HOREN came before HOREN V, and therefore any reference to HOREN refers to the more important of the two: HOREN.

we find the horen dynasty far more important as the human playerbase and often refer to them when we say horen, not the actual horen

also just speak to people like steven and vulc for fucks sake they wrote this **** jesus christ you belligerent fucks actually do some research into something before removing and retconning it

Dimension travel

Aengul/Daemon Lore

Creation lore with Horen stuff

1. Swgr handled that.

2. There is literally nothing to do with Aengul/Daemon lore when it comes to Aeldin in the first place.

3. Horen. Was. Never. There. It was Horen V, the Emperor, son of Godfrey.

It was not removed. It never was lore, there is a key difference.

Furthermore, you finding the Horen dynasty more important does not make the LT believe Horen is more important. Horen as a historical figure is far more accomplished and important than Horen V. IC views do not change that.

Travel between the worlds that contain Aegis/Athera and Asulon/Anthos/Aeldin has only occurred twice in the entire server's history, and that was with aengudaemonic help both times. I'm not surprised they barred travel to the world that contains Aeldin, given that world hopping is exceedingly difficult and required divine help the two times it was done. This isn't D&D where you can travel between a dozen planes and still be home in time for dinner. LotC wants world hopping to be something so difficult it only happens during map changes, and not even all map changes.

"Go make a new one"

We don't want a new one. Aeldin has significant meaning to the Human playerbase, with a lot of it based on lore that revolves around Aeldin. If you and all you elves were put through this same scenario I doubt your reactions would be much different.

EDIT: I'm still waiting for that list, Jistuma.

Sorry was in the bath. First off, this did happened to the elves before, about the same thing, they ran to another continent and then returned and guess what? The entire continent wasn't accepted. This isn't Humans only.

As for the list:

The two worlds would be connected for a long long long long time already. Problems with that include....

Iblees would be able to head to Asulon, Anthos, and everything in between after a short stay in Aegis, or he could just follow them there after the people escaped.

Characters would have been able to return to Aegis in Asulon's and Anthos' times, and trust me, they would, even if Iblees was there.

Setherien could have gone there without having to be a **** to whole Anthos, since that was the major reason he wanted to go to the Fringe (the portal to the other world that was innactive but able to be activated).

The fact that the world left behind, are worlds left behind. It's called progression of story.

It's the world lore.

Just RP as if Aeldin existed to your standards. They can't ban you for it. And no one can force you to PK your characters.

As long as you don't say that your standard is the OOC correct one, no one can ban you as Cyndikate said, it's just a story. And ye, we can't PK the characters.

It was not removed. It never was lore, there is a key difference.

Furthermore, you finding the Horen dynasty more important does not make the LT believe Horen is more important. Horen as a historical figure is far more accomplished and important than Horen V. IC views do not change that.

Doesn't even matter.

Our characters will go to and from Aeldin as we please, regardless of what the LT says. :)

Have a good day!

we're not even talking about importance from an ic perspective connor we just dont value horen in the first place oocly and refer to the horen dynasty or any of the horens, particularly horen v, as horen for simplicity's sake

also jistuma what is with ur raging hateboner for aeldin btw?

space have u read anything? swgr solved the first problem, the second doesnt ******* matter and the third is ******* irrelevant as they are too retarded to even realise that we're talking about the son of ******* Godfrey, Horen V

I mean, yeah, swgr's lore should have probably been accepted, but it wasn't. So the first point still stands.

But having some misty, half continent that is God's blessing, does sorta contradict some Aengul and Daemon stuff. Like, apparently they are not supposed to meddle with mortal affairs, right?

And, I've definitely read some Aeldin lore where it mentions actual Horen.

Maybe the lore team needs to consult some good human lore writers, clear the air of any confusion and see to fixing the lore so that it works, rather than smash what has been in use for so long, and important to human lore for a long time?

If the lore team is recruiting, maybe it's about time some humans joined.

And, I've definitely read some Aeldin lore where it mentions actual Horen.

was it written by the likes of steven or vulc? if it wasnt, then it wasnt ******* right now was it?

Our characters will go to and from Aeldin as we please, regardless of what the LT says. :)

That's not quite how it will work.

If the lore team is recruiting, maybe it's about time some humans joined.

Feel free to submit an application.

also jistuma what is with ur raging hateboner for aeldin btw?

Not really angry at anything, just answering questions. I've even offered two alternatives for the problem this has caused.

As for Swrg's lore, I wouldn't see it being accepted. Not because of it connecting the worlds, but did you read it? It had people able to talk to past and future people that were traveling the same place for example.