The Official Lore Team Stance On Aeldin

Moroccan_Polm.jpg

Transportia, the newest drug craze for the nobles of Oren.

Used when a character has go inactive, this substance sends the person into a deep sleep for an undetermined amount of time. From there, they join the wonderful dream realm of 'Aeldin.' From there, they can interact with all the other people who are under the effects of Transportia, allowing a virtual reality to exist!

You're really not helping your case. If anything, this is making you look like a fool.

You're really not helping your case. If anything, this is making you look like a fool.

Oh, I didn't mean for it to be insulting to anyone. I tried to keep it a neutral joke. And, what exactly is my case? I think both sides are really dumb in this situation.

Oh, I didn't mean for it to be insulting to anyone. I tried to keep it a neutral joke. And, what exactly is my case? I think both sides are really dumb in this situation.

I figured you were on the side of the LT in this decision.

I figured you were on the side of the LT in this decision.

"We think this lore breaking continent should be automatically be allowed to be declared canon lore because it is important to our characters" vs. "We don't want to work with the players to find a solution" is not really a debate that I want to take sides on :S

"We think this lore breaking continent should be automatically be allowed to be declared canon lore because it is important to our characters" vs. "We don't want to work with the players to find a solution" is not really a debate that I want to take sides on :S

Sounds pretty one sided to me tbh

Then guess what? 

Don't post on the thread.

Then guess what? 

Don't post on the thread.

That's like saying "If you aren't a democrat or a republican, don't participate in political discussions."

?????????????

That's like saying "If you aren't a democrat or a republican, don't participate in political discussions."

?????????????

are you trying to be a troll

?????????????

No, cause that means you are on one side of the spectrum and have a reason for going democrat or republican, hardly any grounds that say "I don't care for any side!" because in politics there are multiple sides and you will find that there is a side that you fit best into. Here on the other hand, you have opted to say that both sides are bad and that you are here to- Accomplish what exactly? If you are here to simply challenge both sides, then perhaps that is fair play but at least acknowledge that there are people here who genuinely feel mistreated by this act and attempt to avoid seeming like someone who simply is trying to throw sludge at either side.

No, cause that means you are on one side of the spectrum and have a reason for going democrat or republican, hardly any grounds that say "I don't care for any side!" because in politics there are multiple sides and you will find that there is a side that you fit best into. Here on the other hand, you have opted to say that both sides are bad and that you are here to- Accomplish what exactly? If you are here to simply challenge both sides, then perhaps that is fair play but at least acknowledge that there are people here who genuinely feel mistreated by this act and attempt to avoid seeming like someone who simply is trying to throw sludge at either side.

http://gyazo.com/2e00e1f16f3fe75f3d15f4f48f517488

I apologize.

"The lore masters should not have denied lore that could of possibly allow travel to the continent without trying to find a solution to a problem that will effect a large part of the player"

"The Aeldin players should not have hinged their RP around something that is on another realm, and thus would result in some sort of magic or something, to get to it. I know originally it was on the same world, but as soon as if wasn't, that's the end, no?"

I don't think any issue is black and white, you can have different opinions than "This side is absolutely right and this side is wrong." You don't have to affiliate with any political party, or particular side in an argument. But you can still contribute to the discussion, no?

http://gyazo.com/2e00e1f16f3fe75f3d15f4f48f517488

I apologize.

"The lore masters should not have denied lore that could of possibly allow travel to the continent without trying to find a solution to a problem that will effect a large part of the player"

"The Aeldin players should not have hinged their RP around something that is on another realm, and thus would result in some sort of magic or something, to get to it. I know originally it was on the same world, but as soon as if wasn't, that's the end, no?"

I don't think any issue is black and white, you can have different opinions than "This side is absolutely right and this side is wrong." You don't have to affiliate with any political party, or particular side in an argument. But you can still contribute to the discussion, no?

No need to apologize, I simply said that if you are here to challenge both sides then go for it.