The Official Lore Team Stance On Aeldin

what is the point in making aeldin not a thing it affects NOTHING. it affects literally **** all.

also connor i'll personally apply to the lt just so humans get ******* representation chuck us the link ay?

Dimension travel

Aengul/Daemon Lore

Creation lore with Horen stuff

you must be au-, er, artistic. do you not understand what countless others have stated that the jesus tier horen wasnt ever in aeldin it was emperor horen V

you must be au-, er, artistic. do you not understand what countless others have stated that the jesus tier horen wasnt ever in aeldin it was emperor horen V

you hurt my feelings irl

holy **** don't ban the guy, I am not offended.

you hurt my feelings irl

holy **** don't ban the guy, I am not offended.

lol, perm banned.

rip raomir, he was a good man

Lore team. Why?

Just make a portal or something that allows access. What is the point of penalizing something that the players do off of LOTC? That is where back-stories, folklore and various other things. Do I need to write lore for how to travel? Because I will.

What are the cons of it? 

-It might mess up lore? If it is messing up anything then server lore overwrites Aeldin, duh. We don't see this happening though because Aeldin doesn't take into account what is happening in Athera because Aeldin is self-sustaining as it is.

-People bring things from Aeldin-- People always bring things from far off lands! Why tell a large portion of the playerbase to **** off because they got organized and are collectively taking from the same inspiration?

-Dimension travel -- Fantasy server. Repeat after me. Roleplay Fantasy Server. I do not see a problem with that. Really, does it matter if we have already been doing it all throughout lore anyways?

~~~

It gives RP freedom, something to RP when on OOC hiatus. The LM telling players they can't go to another land, no matter the name or how they got there, is disrespectful in my opinion. This isn't something so simple that should have been picked apart by the LMs.

EDIT: Also read this more sassy than angry. I personally have nothing to do with Aeldin. I would just like the LMs to work with the playerbase rather than dictating their enjoyment D: Just as all staff should.

EDIT2: When you are getting this "Jesus Christ!" response from me don't you know you kinda screwed the pooch? I hope so because it could have been so easy to find a solution rather than cause a problem.

Lore team. Why?

Just make a portal or something that allows access. What is the point of penalizing something that the players do off of LOTC? That is where back-stories, folklore and various other things. Do I need to write lore for how to travel? Because I will.

What are the cons of it? 

-It might mess up lore? If it is messing up anything then server lore overwrites Aeldin, duh. We don't see this happening though because Aeldin doesn't take into account what is happening in Athera because Aeldin is self-sustaining as it is.

-People bring things from Aeldin-- People always bring things from far off lands! Why tell a large portion of the playerbase to **** off because they got organized and are collectively taking from the same inspiration?

-Dimension travel -- Fantasy server. Repeat after me. Roleplay Fantasy Server. I do not see a problem with that. Really, does it matter if we have already been doing it all throughout lore anyways?

~~~

It gives RP freedom, something to RP when on OOC hiatus. The LM telling players they can't go to another land, no matter the name or how they got there, is disrespectful in my opinion. This isn't something so simple that should have been picked apart by the LMs.

I love you, BNK. Preach it.

Also, 300 posts woohoo!!!!

Let's think about this another way.

Aeldin is part of the same world Asulon and Anthos are in. We know this because it was freely accessible from Anthos. 

When Anthos ended, all that snow and ice flooded the continent. This means one of two things. Either 1. This is just a ton of runoff that would clear after a bit, or 2. it raised the water level on that world such that Anthos ended up under water. If 1, Anthos would be easily accessed from Aeldin. If 2. Then all continents would be suffering from the same sea level rise.

So either Aeldin is underwater, inaccessible with the rest of that world, or Anthos is now easily reached via Aeldin.

Sorry was in the bath. First off, this did happened to the elves before, about the same thing, they ran to another continent and then returned and guess what? The entire continent wasn't accepted. This isn't Humans only.

As for the list:

The two worlds would be connected for a long long long long time already. Problems with that include....

Iblees would be able to head to Asulon, Anthos, and everything in between after a short stay in Aegis, or he could just follow them there after the people escaped.

Characters would have been able to return to Aegis in Asulon's and Anthos' times, and trust me, they would, even if Iblees was there.

Setherien could have gone there without having to be a **** to whole Anthos, since that was the major reason he wanted to go to the Fringe (the portal to the other world that was innactive but able to be activated).

The fact that the world left behind, are worlds left behind. It's called progression of story.

It's the world lore.

As long as you don't say that your standard is the OOC correct one, no one can ban you as Cyndikate said, it's just a story. And ye, we can't PK the characters.

First can be fixed with a modification of Swgr's lore, perhaps Daemons/Aenguls are unable to pass through the barrier thing due to a reason we could easily figure out.

And I'm sure that you could have easily have worked with Swgr using that big Lore Team brain of yours to figure out a way to stop players from saying their characters went to Aegis.

'Progression of story', more like cutting out the characters of many human players so that you can live in your ideal lore team world where there's no player imagination, only lore.

yeah so when can i be an lm so we can get representation??????

Please open lore team applications instead of just sending people edgy sword lore once in a while and expecting them to make it good.

Not really angry at anything, just answering questions. I've even offered two alternatives for the problem this has caused.

As for Swrg's lore, I wouldn't see it being accepted. Not because of it connecting the worlds, but did you read it? It had people able to talk to past and future people that were traveling the same place for example.

If there was an issue with Swgr's proposed lore then why did you not advise him of it and work on a solution to it on the thread rather than simply having it denied and locking the post? It was not something necessarily vital to the piece and I do think it could have been edited out, yet it was simply denied because of it?