The Crimson Rites

drfate786

You find a dusty book in the library of Dragur, it reads the following: 

The Crimson Rite

By: Unkown

Founded shortly after the death of emperor John Horen, the crimson rite, or the crimson "cult" was responsible for the bombing of the Felsen cathedral and the death of several clergy members. Many Oreners thought the Kha had been responsible for this act of terror. It was discovered later on by the church that the crimson was responsible for the bombing and as a response, the inquisition was formed once more after a decade of being dissolved. The cult was swift to act, erecting a massive lair beneath the mountains of Ostavar. It was however, discovered and breached by the inquisition and the cult was destroyed...or so they thought. 

The cult's leader survived the onslaught by using a few of the cult members as decoys, Oren executed both of the decoys while the cultists looted the lair and left for Hassheld. It was later discovered by the Orcs that Hassheld was infact a lair for the cultists and that the lord of Hassheld was a mere puppet. The Orcs were swift to act, they promptly executed the lord and chased the cult out of Hassheld. To their dread, they found a cult lair beneath Hassheld but also found failed portal experiments. Amongst these portals was a shrine to Iblees, they swiftly acted and attempted to purge Hassheld of it's corruption. What the Orc shamans did not know however was that this corruption was not a normal corruption. The land oozed with a fibrous purple taint and not before long, the entire island along with the surrounding orcish border was engulfed by the vile taint. The Orcs, in their arrogance and pride left Hassheld thinking it cleansed.

Shortly before this, the cult split in two. The Crimson Vicar turned on his followers and promptly went mad, he heard whispers from some "drowned god" and had visions of a creature with many maws and many tentacles. Believing this being to be a god from below, he sought out the fanatical followers of Xionism but was promptly denied. Fearing the risk of being discovered by the inquisition or the Orcs, the crimson Vicar fled to some unkown location and integrated into society. The rest of the crimson was slain by the inquisition or the Orcs, they may have simply went into hiding as well.  

Upon investigation, a note slides from the book. It's worn and covered in some sort of ooze, a tooth on a string can be found on the note. The tooth looks deformed and misshapen, it seems to be the source of the Ooze as well. Upon reading the note it states the following:

"Take this tooth to the forest of dark oaken and black tiles, upon it's cathedral ye shall find the white tree of old and the cathedrals of new, ye shall find he whom has been touched by it's grasp within."

((OOC:))

This guild is meant to be a group that worships the devourer as a deity, it is meant to set the world in dis-balance and destroy the harmony that the server is currently in. We are in no way "edgy" or "shady" and anyone saying so is to be ignored. Our goal is to create fun RP and challenge the druids and other orders/nations into action. 

Below you will find the application format, fill it out if you wish to join. 

Application Format

MC name:

RP name: 

Profession:

Magic if applicable:

Contract/Terms of Joining

By making an application and having it accepted you accept the following rules for our organization:

1. I will not PK if caught nor give any information if tortured or held in captivity.

2.  I will not cause drama or back talk.

3.  I will not disobey the Vicar/people in charge

4. I will do as I am told. 

5. I will not betray the organization

6. I will not act out of line.

By agreeing with these terms I accept to PK my persona should any of these rules be breached, furthermore, I am aware that breaching these rules may not lead to my removal from the organization but upon repetitive breaches I am also aware that I will be black listed from the organization and removed while also Pking my persona. Should I refuse to PK my persona I am to be blacklisted and removed from the Organization by force, I accept the possibility of being repetitively killed in RP until I PK. Furthermore, I accept the consequences on my reputation and position for causing drama or back talk in the skype chat. 

I agree to these terms and hereby type my name in the slot below.

_:               [Insert Username Here]              :_

Kypris finds the book and takes it and burns it as there is no reason to worship said deity when he is called 'The Devourer'. "No one must know of this."

Varron scratches the back of his helmet, "Andres? I think you lost it, friend. When I was alive, the devourer killed anyone who came near it. Why you'd worship it is beyond me."

8 hours ago, drfate786 said:

We are in no way "edgy" or "shady" and anyone saying so is to be ignored.

((I can understand why this might be a touchy subject, but, coming from another guild with "Crimson" in its name, you might as well just embrace the edge.

((I look foward to roleplaying with this group! PM me if you'd like to do some things together!

MC name: Vxntage

RP name: Shiva "Raven" Faye

Profession: Tinker

Magic if applicable: N/A

By agreeing with these terms I accept to PK my persona should any of these rules be breached, furthermore, I am aware that breaching these rules may not lead to my removal from the organization but upon repetitive breaches I am also aware that I will be black listed from the organization and removed while also Pking my persona. Should I refuse to PK my persona I am to be blacklisted and removed from the Organization by force, I accept the possibility of being repetitively killed in RP until I PK. Furthermore, I accept the consequences on my reputation and position for causing drama or back talk in the skype chat. 

I agree to these terms and hereby type my name in the slot below.

_:               Vxntage              :_

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.