The Aegean Academy

Tegrof

The Academy is located in the city of Aeriel. See the first post in a minute for a map

I'll be there in a jiffy

The site looks great. Although I do have to bring up the concern of talking distance. There will always be a possibillity of more than one class operating at the same time, especially if professors organise their own class times and run it by the administrator to book rooms (as in my job as scribe :D) there will remain a risk of an orc discussing a history lesson in broken language with a simultaneous elvish cooking class. I'm assuming that these are more preliminary than anything and the new map will be a bit larger.

The site looks great. Although I do have to bring up the concern of talking distance. There will always be a possibillity of more than one class operating at the same time, especially if professors organise their own class times and run it by the administrator to book rooms (as in my job as scribe :D) there will remain a risk of an orc discussing a history lesson in broken language with a simultaneous elvish cooking class. I'm assuming that these are more preliminary than anything and the new map will be a bit larger.

Well, when having about 4-5 classrooms, we need a HUGE complex, if we are to have that in mind. I doubt we'll have that many classes at the same time in a long time. Possibly on the next map this will be possible, if we get a much bigger plot to operate at.

I currently have an inventory full of paper but lack directions on where to go.

When you are in Laurelin, go to the crossroads. Then, turn right toward Old Laurelin, then veer right towards West Laurelin. Then, go to the west gate, turn left, and take the path to where it splits. Take the stone path, and that will lead you to Aeriel.

When you are in Laurelin, go to the crossroads. Then, turn right toward Old Laurelin, then veer right towards West Laurelin. Then, go to the west gate, turn left, and take the path to where it splits. Take the stone path, and that will lead you to Aeriel.

you can also find it by going along the road that leads to haven

What room will be best for storing the paper? There's a few empty ones so I'll probably just try and nab one of them, but I'd rather have an official record-keeping room/library/bookstore storage area organised now, rather than constantly moving the books. I'm there NOW, will be back again soon.

What room will be best for storing the paper? There's a few empty ones so I'll probably just try and nab one of them, but I'd rather have an official record-keeping room/library/bookstore storage area organised now, rather than constantly moving the books. I'm there NOW, will be back again soon.

There is a storage room in the basement.

If the academy isn't built yet I would love to just help out free of charge. If it is done i would still love to just help as yeah I need a purpose on this server otherwise im just going to leave and I don't want to.

I think I sent Elindor over with about 4000 paper. Let me know if you need more.

Sting, I am going to start the library soon. The materiel we really need is regular wood.

Sting, I am going to start the library soon. The materiel we really need is regular wood.

Then wood you shall have. My character is holding 3 stacks of bookshelf, I didn't want to leave it in the chest just in case. There's also about 42, maybe, in the chest. If you need more bookshelf let me know. I'll probably just make some more today anyway.

Project Update

• Library- needs books
  • Theater- Finished
  • Classrooms- 3-5 70% finished
  • Main Hall- Finished
  • Botany House- Not Started
  • Engineering Room- Not Started
  • Commons(Including Cafe, Bookstore, and grassy area)- 90% finished
  • Study Room- 50%
  • Maproom- Not started