DrakeHaze.

CABALLERO CORPS

Y9f59l2-Z-GbUDllDr2erEe0UPsfN8d-4Cs71d9b-wKbCLpXRWTuaHxaEaJ2da5Ns8wk7WyMKZIbWHHWWuMZ33fze6IknZQvDfTVBxWtDC0o2lOPjcsBRlBQ576RTje58fr-aweM

Purpose

The Caballero Corps is the main military organization for the Duchy of Barranquilla. Those brave souls who spill blood for Barranquilla and her citizenry. Charged with the responsibility of protection by putting their lives on the line. In return for their services the men of the Corps receive pay, comfortable living conditions and most importantly a haven from Imperialism. It is the people’s shield against invasion, and its spear of conquest.

WtdZcjcxAfh55Xl8JFw_fGQ8brOg7edGsSqqonPP8jYCZPyxmocqJ2Y_Thv6LGzIbXFZcBCWbblAIniTabF71XtDStSdsz9aoVZu0qa53ppir5RL-IJkVmxcM7PNCrKUVDlcGNBX

Hierarchy

sV0aXA8dfA4wunTvyV9BcCDDdwPnKSxjmw39NIPjPNAGbKqq93ll3vPef3LshgBsAO_KNktw6xrASDABzTHux6ksjR_72MRkqBuNXdYC0ad8GzZtGwnWzvJyIXcuZtD2qpK3Uddq

Comandante: At the top of the Corps is the Comandante. A tenacious soldier and capable strategist proven through many battles. A leader both on and off the field in charge of the Corps as a whole. The Comandante of the Corps is Faust Santiago.

Dominar: A strong and capable officer corps makes or breaks an army, and the Dominar of the Corps are the best out there. With years of experience leading troops through battle and training them in peacetime, Dominar are responsible for the Corps’ effective operation. Entitled to best equipment and in charge of a division or specialty, Dominar of the Corps are the best of Barranquilla command.

Bandera: A lower corps officer, a Bandera represents an enlisted man's transition into army leadership. Bandera execute commands at the head of smaller regional battalions. Entitled to the same benefits as a Sargento, as well as the added authority of officer status, a Bandera is well on his way towards rank advancement.

Sargento: The highest attainable rank for an enlisted man before his transition to the officer corps, the Sargento is a battlefield veteran who has demonstrated an embodiment of military spirit and a mastery of martial skills. The Sargento are excellent fighters leaving onlookers in awe, and form the official Bulwark of His Grace.

Privado: Surviving the cruelty of battle and trained in the art of combat and survival, Privado are the backbone of the Corps. Privado are supplied with quality steel. While in Duchy lands Privado are considered the guardforce for the region and are expected to uphold the peace and law.

Alumno: Fresh blood, those yet to be trained or taste the fear of battle. Alumno face seemingly never ending training, harsh lectures and are pushed beyond their limits for His Grace. Those that do not give up and rise to the challenge will soon achieve the rank of Privado. Alumno receive last-pickings in armaments and armor.

Enlistment

DbWV7BmVaHyfhqlRvAdGojpt4QHCtP1uMYUm6UsKIh6OKsyAoVptuzbfD3rRFcztn7JHjXNKXrGCoCBveUl4i-ihSAI5yCSpIOHdtogRVkOWDRqa9jxx9yJri6U5Bk0EeVsxzdm9

To join the Caballero Corps, one must have all prerequisite requirements as stated. The Corps makes no special exceptions, as does His Grace. The requirements are as followed:

- One must be of human or elven descent.

- One must be of at least thirteen years of age.

- One must be a citizen of the Duchy of Barranquilla.

Application

I. Name
II. Age
IIa. Date of Birth
IIb. Place of Birth
III. Race
IIIa. Culture
IV. Martial Knowledge
V. Profession

OOC
MC Name:
Skype ID:

I. Name Messi Fernandez
II. Age 21
III. Race Human
IIIa. Culture Cordoban
IV. Martial Knowledge Swordsmen
V. Profession
Breeder
Farmer
OOC
MC Name: SpookyLean
Skype ID:
 N/A

I. Eduardo
II. 20
III. Human
IIIa. Cordoban
IV. Swordsman
V. Farming

OOC
MC Name: Javelburg
Skype ID: Erik_Azog

I. Plomvar III
II. 20
III. Human
IIIa. Heartlander
IV. very good swordsman
V. Woodworker

OOC
MC Name: spinzir
Skype ID:

I. Name  John of Felsen
II. Age  34
IIa. Date of Birth  1561
IIb. Place of Birth  Felsen
III. Race  Human
IIIa. Culture  Crownlander
IV. Martial Knowledge  Experienced
V. Profession  Farmer

OOC
MC Name:  aa
Skype ID:  aa

"Interesting, very interesting..." - commented one random villager.

(( Small note: Please keep the responses from here on now to be mostly English with a touch of Spanish. then translate the spanish somewhere below it to english thx. Forum rule --- > 

Please write in English on the forums, to keep it easy for everyone to read and understand. 

10 minutes ago, Trinn | nnirT said:

(( Small note: Please keep the responses from here on now to be mostly English with a touch of Spanish. Or translate to english somewhere. Forum rule --- > 

Please write in English on the forums, to keep it easy for everyone to read and understand. 

"pero espanol es una lengua que tan simplicidad para entender" declares some poor oppressed spaniard

I. Name Charles Alban
II. Age : Middle Aged
IIa. Date of Birth: Don't know
IIb. Place of Birth: Don't know
III. Race: Human
IIIa. Culture: Heartlander
IV. Martial Knowledge: Experienced swordsman, bowman, and strategist
V. Profession: None

OOC
MC Name: KingKobble
Skype ID: KingKobble

I. Name: Vincent Olo IV
II. Age: 19
IIa. Date of Birth: Not sure
IIb. Place of Birth: Hanseti
IIIa. Culture: Hansetian
IV. Martial Knowledge: Gods would beg for mercy.
V. Profession: Martial Artist

OOC
MC Name: Papa_Vinny
Skype ID: N/A

48 minutes ago, Kobble said:

I. Name Charles Alban
II. Age : Middle Aged
IIa. Date of Birth: Don't know
IIb. Place of Birth: Don't know
IIIa. Culture: Heartlander
IV. Martial Knowledge: Experienced swordsman, bowman, and strategist
V. Profession: None

OOC
MC Name: KingKobble
Skype ID: KingKobble

5 minutes ago, Vinny said:

I. Name: Vincent Olo IV
II. Age: 19
IIa. Date of Birth: Not sure
IIb. Place of Birth: Hanseti
IIIa. Culture: Hansetian
IV. Martial Knowledge: Gods would beg for mercy.
V. Profession: Martial Artist

OOC
MC Name: Papa_Vinny
Skype ID: N/A

A missive is sent in reply to the applicants "Accepted. Speak with Comandante Faust for further briefing."

I. Name: Adrio de Puerto Lucian
II. Age: 25
IIa. Date of Birth: 1570
IIb. Place of Birth: Luciensport
IIIa. Culture: Cordoban
IV. Martial Knowledge: Adequate
V. Profession: Alchemy/Tinker

OOC
MC Name: Sheepnut
Skype ID: Sheepnut79